Toronto ON M9L 1C9

Reviews for SUNLINE ROOFING INC

Rose

Once payment made company disappears!

When I first met the owner, he was very nice, and conveniently mentioned that he would be appearing on a 'how to' television program.
I hired him, the work was done and photos were emailed to me. There were some outstanding issues so when the owner came for final payment, he told me he had an employee on the roof to complete the work as we were speaking. By this point he had my full trust so I paid him. Once this happened, the employee came down from the roof. I remarked that it seemed too quick to do what was required. The owner told me not to worry and that he would immediately send me the photos from his cell to prove the work was done. I did receive photos so I thought all was ok. When I later reviewed the photos I noticed he had sent me photos of someone else's roof! Despite numerous attempts to contact him thereafter, I was never successful.

Hi
Rose
our record show we install a full system warranty for 50 years on your roof and 10 years workmanship, we can't find any email from you if you have any outstanding issues our office number is 416-746-0500 or info@sunlineroofinginc.com
and else here is the email for warranty department assurancequalite@bpcan.com

doxa
doxa

Installation of new roof

Toronto
M9L 1C9

Very professionally done work, staff and workers are very responsible and willing to cooperate and very safe

Mike
Mike

New roof

Toronto
M9L 1C9

Sunline Roofing did a fabulous job in providing a new roof on my house. Unlike two other roofing companies, one that came to my house and gave me an estimate from ground level and the other simply over the phone, Sunline came to my house, met with me and told me about their services, went onto the roof, took pictures of the damaged and missing shingles, sat down with me and explained everything about what they had examined. Sunline then went over the various shingles I could choose from to replace the entire roof and gave me their opinion from the best to the not so good ones. Sunline went over the brochures thoroughly and explained the warranty on them. After signing the contract, Sunline came on the day that was arranged, stripped the roof without leaving a mess in the neighbours backyards and when the odd shingle did go into their yard, Sunline ensured everything was cleaned up. Within one day, I had a new roof. Sunline returned, went back up onto the roof, took pictures and then showed them to me and explained what they had done. I was very impressed with Sunline's professionalism and the service they provided. I would highly recommend Sunline to all future customers. Thanks Sunline!

It was a pleasure working on your roof and we are extremely pleased we were able to meet your expectations.

Cgrandos
Cgrandos
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

roof

the work was done in a period of two days. it was done properly very hardworking gentlemen if anything is not done properly I should find out soon.

Any questions we here !!

Bil in Woodbridge
Bil in Woodbridge

Best-kept secret in residential roofers

Sunline Roofing is the best-kept secret in residential roofing. They focus more on commercial and builder projects, but I was lucky enough to stumble upon them organically. They don't market to the residential crowd, but they did an amazing job for my roof. Not only was the installation right, using Landmark CertainTeed shingles and underlayment, the price was also very reasonable. It's not the cheapest (not something I would recommend anyway) but definitely the best value for what you get. I've talked to about 5 different roofers before choosing them, and did adequate research, and was not disappointed. Would definitely recommend Juan (owner) and dealing with them for residential roofing. Good support post-installation too... I had them come in and fix a minor detail, which was more aesthetic in nature anyway. A++

More about SUNLINE ROOFING INC

We are a professional roofing company based in Toronto serving commercial, industrial, and residential projects in the GTA and Southern Ontario. We perform new roof installations and replacements as well as repair and maintenance services for leaking, waterproofing, and more. *** Our History Starting out alone, Sunline Roofing was founded ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?