Halton Handyman

Odd jobs

Halton Handyman
Burlington
L7P 3J6

Relocated an outlet switch, added some trim work to bottom of staircase and installed an automatic door closer to a garage entrance door.

Thank you Jakie for the review, it was a pleasure working for you. Glad you liked the outcome and I look forward to helping you with any upcoming project you may have.

Monique
Monique
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Garage ceiling repair

Yassar did a very nice job repairing the ceiling in our garage in patching large holes with new drywall, taping, mudding, sanding and repainting the entire ceiling. He also fixed the draft around the door by spraying foam insulation and reinstalling the casing around. Yassar was very professional and we are very pleased with the work. We would not hesitate to recommend Halton Handyman to anyone.

Thank you Monique for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. Glad that you are happy about the outcome.

Mark
Mark

Mounting of TVs, Constructing Doorway/frame, Replacing outdoor vents

I am extremely impressed with the quality of Halton Handyman's work, professionalism and reliability. Recently, Yassar and his colleague attended at my house to do a variety of jobs, including: (i) mounting two large TVs (one on brick fireplace and one on drywall): (ii) constructing a new doorway/frame in an existing wall in my basement; and (iii) replacing a variety of outdoor vents. The jobs were done perfectly and promptly, and the largest job - the creation of the doorway - was framed to perfection with the perfect trim selected by Yassar. I have already recommended Yassar to friends, and look forward to having Halton Handyman attend at my home again to complete future jobs.

Thanks Mark for this great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your parents. Thanks for the referral and it means a lot to us. Have a great the rest if the summer.
Thanks

Heather
Heather

Bathroom floor tiles

Thank you Yassar for the wonderful work you did transforming the bathroom tiles in both of our bathrooms. From our first contact with you, to the finished job; the process was seamless. Yassar worked the entire day and completed the job. Unfortunately the downstairs bathroom became very intricate, due to it’s small size and the fact that the toilet could not be removed (due to the original installation many years ago).
Thank you!

Thank you Heather for this great review. Thanks for your hospitality. Let me know if you need my services in future.

Luba
Luba

Kitchen Drywall Replacement

Due to a broken built-in fridge we had to have the outdated central cabinet removed and the missing drywall behind the fridge replaced to accommodate for a new fridge. Halton Handyman made himself available shortly after I inquired despite his already busy schedule. He communicated with me every step of the way, the work was done properly, and efficiently. I am very satisfied with the result, it was exactly what we needed! Would definitely recommend them and use them in the future.

Thank you Luba for this great review. Happy that you will be able to place fridge exactly how you wanted.
Thanks

naz316
naz316

Kitchen reno

Demo, plumbing move and install of electrical outlets on wall and island. Cabinets installed by others.

Job well done to prepare kitchen for new cabinets and island. Also post install work for plumbing hook ups, paint and backsplash. Yassar and his team did an excellent job to meet all my requirements. Good attention to detail and quality job done at fair price. Highy recommended.

Thank you Reno for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. You guys were well prepared for our team to execute our tasks. I am happy you are enjoying your new kitchen. Look forward to working with you foe your next project. Thanks for choosing Halton Handyman

Ken
Ken

Deck work, laundry rmcabinet-sink installation, installation of hallway closet doors

My wife and I were very pleased with the professional work done by Halton Handyman

In particular, the sink and cabinet put into the laundry room required a lot of custom cutting due to the original plumbing setup. This job turned out really well.

Thanks Ken, great to hear you are liking the deck and the laundry tub. I am sure you both are enjoying the summer on your patio. I haven't forgotten about one old strip that was twisted under you dinning table that needs replacing. I will drop by this week to replace it. Thanks

GrandIllusions in Oakville
GrandIllusions in Oakville

ceiling repair (water damage)

We had water damage in our cathedral ceiling and our insurance appraiser suggested three contractors. None of them did the job for one reason or another. One of them flat out told us it was beyond their scope, another told us he would come but he failed to materialize, and another quoted a ridiculously high amount. Yassar was prompt with his response. He was prompt with his estimate which was definitely in keeping with the appraisers. He turned up to do the work as promised in a timely manner and completed the job with absolutely no mess for us to contend with. I'd hire him again if I ever needed a real professional to do anything within his scope. Thank you Yassar.

thanks for this wonderful review. I look forward to helping you again.

cheryl
cheryl

Many projects

We had a very positive experience. Jobs included drywall, wall repairs, shower caulking etc They were very professional, and punctual and moved from 1 job to the next without delay. We were very pleased with the work they did for us!

Thanks cheryl. Glad that you are pleased with the outcome! Thanks again !

Alex
Alex
1 review Burlington, ON

Installation of an internal door.

Yassar did an excellent job installing an internal door into an existing opening at our home. The job required framing, drywall, trim/baseboard installation, and installing a pre-hung door. Yassar showed up on time, worked very cleanly, and the end product was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Yassar at Halton Handyman, and would have no hesitation in using his services again in the future.

Hi Alex,
Thanks for taking the time to provide with great review. I am glad your like the end result and found it same as you have envisioned. Enjoy the room. Thanks for referring us to tour friends snd relatives.

More about Halton Handyman

Halton Handyman provides one stop shop solution for their clients in needs of house repairs, renos, improvements and installation services. I have built up client trust through providing exceptional customer services experiences and maintaining that trust with each and every visit. The services include consultation as well as execution of project in timely manner. Halton Handyman understand the importance of paying attention to detail to make it done right and remain within clients budget.

Services Provided:
Repairs, Upgrades and Installation
Painting and Decorating
Flooring and Tiling
Renovations and mush more.

EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
I combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and low prices to provide you with service unmatched by other competitors.

BEST MATERIALS
My project management experience combined with my construction knowledge and skills will make the project run smoothly. I will ensure that the job is done right in timely manner.

PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
My project management process involve a carefully planned series of steps, centred around a schedule I stick to and communicate daily with client about the on going progress.

If these are important to you as well then kindly give me a call and we'll see what Halton Handyman could do for you and your family.
Halton Handyman Team