Halton Handyman

christineparr in Ancaster
christineparr in Ancaster
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

No job is too small

I needed wooden railings replaced on front ramp to my house. It was a small job but I could not do it There was no hesitation in accepting the job. It was done on time, completed efficiently, and clean up afterwards was excellent. Thank you Irfan for the care you took with my house and for always being willing to take on odd jobs. You are very dependable.

My pleasure Christine. Thanks for hiring Halton Handyman and be your home service provider.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Water damage repair

The repair was at my fathers place. Scheduling was easy he arrived on time And was respectful. The work was a very professional job.

Thank you Joe, it was a pleasure helping your father. Thanks for hiring Halton Handyman

Cori in Burlington
Cori in Burlington

Old deck

Yasser sent his crew to refinish my old deck that after two years I had given up on. It only took them three days and I cannot believe how gorgeous it is. I saved thousands f dollars on a new deck as free the had filled the damaged boards and repainted the entire deck. All of my neighbours cannot believe how gorgeous they made it. 100 out of 10. I would recommend Halton handyman to everyone
Sincerely cori

Thank you cori. Your feedback means a lot to us. It was a pleasure helping you with your deck project. Once again. Thank you for hiring Halton Handyman

1 review Hamilton, ON

Deck staining

I have a large 2 story deck that was in need of attention. I searched the web to find someone other than myself to do this huge task. Yassar and team work steady and hard to complete 2 coats of solid stain on the deck.
Very please with the outcome of the deck and would recommend his service.
Thank you Yassar!
Lori and Kelly

Thank you Lori and Kelly, it was a great pleasure working with you. I am pleased to hear that you both are enjoying your deck transformation and will do for many sunny days to come.
I will be happy to help you with your future projects.
Thanks for hiring Halton Handyman

cgrovestine
cgrovestine
1 review Burlington, ON

Front door weather stripping...bathroom caulking

Guys we’re on time and explained everything they would be doing. Excellent work...attention to details. Cleaned up. Very happy with the work. I will be calling them in the future for sure. Thanks guys

Thank you Cindy, it was a pleasure working with you! Look forward to getting your 2nd phase of list completed. Just an FYI we are happy to announce that we have made an addition to our service by adding full small kitchen and bathroom renovations.

Thanks Yassar

Spiderlax9
Spiderlax9
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom faucet

The gentlemen came on time after an email to say that they were on their way. Both very courteous. Very happy with the job. Thank you

Thanks Lesley, I am glad that you are happy with the job!
Thanks for hiring Halton Handyman

mahesh
mahesh
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement renovation

I really liked proactive support of Yassir. I was explained multiple options including renovation design along with the reasonable pricing. This was my first experience with any contractor. I like his professionalism and the ability to give me differentiated pricing based on work. I got a wall being demolished, got the patch done along with painting. I would highly recommend his support for all renovation projects.

Thank you Mehash, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Although I am not a designer, but the idea worked out for you and most importantly your wife liked it. Look forward to helping you for your upcoming projects

jackie
jackie

drywall repair/paint touchup; closet door adjustment

Very pleased with the work and repair. Yassar was able to do the job in a short timeframe. This is the second time we have used his service and would definitely recommend him again.

Thank you Jackie for this great review. I would be more then happy to help you with your future projects. For your future reference We now also offer bathroom and kitchen renovations. Thank you for hiring Halton Handyman

Susan in Oakville
Susan in Oakville

Bedroom Ceiling Repair with Mould

Yassar was knowledgeable, efficient & always on time in expertly repairing my bedroom ceiling 'cave in' after extensive water damage and mould! He repaired the plaster ceiling with drywall, cut 6" from sides to keep the existing wallpaper (which another contractor said could not be done & would charge a lot more).
Ceiling mould expands & is difficult to work with, but Yassar did a beautiful job to finally bring me out of a depression. He will now come back to work on my bathroom & living room ceilings.
I was so lucky in finding him! Would hire him unquestionably for other Reno's, kitchen or floor sanding when I have $'s.

Thank you Susan for this great review. I am
Happy to help with this project and glad you like the end product. I look forward to helping you with your bathroom and living room. Thank you for hiring Halton Handyman.

More about Halton Handyman

Halton Handyman provides one stop shop solution for their clients in needs of house repairs, renos, improvements and installation services. I have built up client trust through providing exceptional customer services experiences and maintaining that trust with each and every visit. The services include consultation as well as execution of project in timely manner. Halton Handyman understand the importance of paying attention to detail to make it done right and remain within clients budget.

Services Provided:
Repairs, Upgrades and Installation
Painting and Decorating
Flooring and Tiling
Renovations and mush more.

EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
I combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and low prices to provide you with service unmatched by other competitors.

BEST MATERIALS
My project management experience combined with my construction knowledge and skills will make the project run smoothly. I will ensure that the job is done right in timely manner.

PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
My project management process involve a carefully planned series of steps, centred around a schedule I stick to and communicate daily with client about the on going progress.

If these are important to you as well then kindly give me a call and we'll see what Halton Handyman could do for you and your family.
Halton Handyman Team