Halton Handyman

Reviews for Halton Handyman

Charles in Burlington
Charles in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

All the repairs after changing plumbing

I hired Yassar after seeing the reviews online to do all the drywall repair and bathroom tile repairs. He did a great job with everything. I don't even notice that the walls and ceilings were even touched which was amazing. Took about 2 weeks to repair everything but there were many places.

Thank you charles. Indeed changing all the plumbing lines and repairing after the finish was a big task, but glad you liked the end result and happy with the outcome. That is what makes me get up in the morning and do what I do

RAJ
RAJ
1 review Hamilton, ON

Interior Painting, TV wall mount

Very satisfied with Yassar work. Professional, reliable and reasonable handyman. I will gladly hire him again.

Thank you Raj, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Anytime i will be happy to help again

Jim & Trina in Oakville
Jim & Trina in Oakville

Ceiling Repair

This is the second time the Halton Handyman team has done work at our house - this time to repair the drywall ceiling in the kitchen and fully repaint. The work was done quickly and the cleanup was fast and thorough. We are very happy with the work of the team and we will continue to call them when we need work at the house.

Thanks Trena for keeping us in mind. Just an FYI that now We do offer various other services including, small bathrooms and kitchen renos at a reasonable price. Plumbing and electrical work is done by license experts.
Thanks again for the business

Tamara
Tamara
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Odd jobs around the house

I have hired yassar a number of times and have always been very happy with the work. He has always remained on budget and time. His pricing is very fair and he is always professional. I have recommended him to my parents and friends and they are also very happy with him. He is the only handyman I will ever use.

Thanks Tamara again. As always, its my pleasure to help you in time when you need one.

Frank
Frank
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bedroom reno

Hired them to turn a open concept library into a bedroom, complete with a door and close in the room with drywall. Was a 4 day work effort, they showed up on time each morning and did a great job. Would highly recommend Halton Handyman.

Thank you Frank for this great feed back. I am glad you liked the end result. Room addition will certainly add value to your property. Good luck with staging and the sale of your house. I am sure you will get quick and positive offer very soon. Thank you again for the business.

jaredthibeau
jaredthibeau
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Drywall, stucco removal

Stoccu removal on main level. Drywall to fill opening between kitchen and living area. New lighting fixtures installed. TV mounted on new wall.

Thanks Jared, it was a pleasure working with you again. Thanks for the review.

jackie
jackie

Odd jobs

Relocated an outlet switch, added some trim work to bottom of staircase and installed an automatic door closer to a garage entrance door.

Thank you Jakie for the review, it was a pleasure working for you. Glad you liked the outcome and I look forward to helping you with any upcoming project you may have.

Monique
Monique
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Garage ceiling repair

Yassar did a very nice job repairing the ceiling in our garage in patching large holes with new drywall, taping, mudding, sanding and repainting the entire ceiling. He also fixed the draft around the door by spraying foam insulation and reinstalling the casing around. Yassar was very professional and we are very pleased with the work. We would not hesitate to recommend Halton Handyman to anyone.

Thank you Monique for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. Glad that you are happy about the outcome.
Yassar

Mark
Mark

Mounting of TVs, Constructing Doorway/frame, Replacing outdoor vents

I am extremely impressed with the quality of Halton Handyman's work, professionalism and reliability. Recently, Yassar and his colleague attended at my house to do a variety of jobs, including: (i) mounting two large TVs (one on brick fireplace and one on drywall): (ii) constructing a new doorway/frame in an existing wall in my basement; and (iii) replacing a variety of outdoor vents. The jobs were done perfectly and promptly, and the largest job - the creation of the doorway - was framed to perfection with the perfect trim selected by Yassar. I have already recommended Yassar to friends, and look forward to having Halton Handyman attend at my home again to complete future jobs.

Thanks Mark for this great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and your parents. Thanks for the referral and it means a lot to us. Have a great the rest if the summer.
Thanks
Yassar

More about Halton Handyman

Halton Handyman provides one stop shop solution for their clients in needs of house repairs, renos, improvements and installation services. I have built up client trust through providing exceptional customer services experiences and maintaining that trust with each and every visit. The services include consultation as well as execution of project in timely manner. Halton Handyman understand the importance of paying attention to detail to make it done right and remain within clients budget.

Services Provided:
Repairs, Upgrades and Installation
Painting and Decorating
Flooring and Tiling
Renovations and mush more.

EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
I combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and low prices to provide you with service unmatched by other competitors.

BEST MATERIALS
My project management experience combined with my construction knowledge and skills will make the project run smoothly. I will ensure that the job is done right in timely manner.

PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS
My project management process involve a carefully planned series of steps, centred around a schedule I stick to and communicate daily with client about the on going progress.

If these are important to you as well then kindly give me a call and we'll see what Halton Handyman could do for you and your family.
Halton Handyman Team