Everest Windows and Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows and Doors

dinazarda in Vaughan
dinazarda in Vaughan

Door and windows

They did an Excellent job and the final look after was Amazing! Most of all they were very courteous and respectful.

Thank you for your business!

petridis90 in Vaughan
petridis90 in Vaughan
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Great windows

Thank you, Edward and Leon! Great windows, great workmanship. Very neat and clean job. God bless.

Hi Jim, thank you for the business. Looking forward to to hearing from you soon with the new one!

Basement windows - different types

Leon and his team did a great job for us on our basement window project. We needed different types of windows in the different areas and Leon was extremely patient with all our questions and helped us figure out the best set up. The install team did a great job and were patient with getting all the details right which was tricky as we have an old house where nothing is straight. All this for a very fair price.
I would recommend this team and will hire them again in the future.

Thank you Ev, It was our pleasure to have a business with you!
Hoping to hear from you in the nearest future.

Far in Toronto
Far in Toronto
1 review , ON

2 Doors.

The cause for original review was rectified. therefore the review was removed. the crew showed up on time and addressed the issue. they were professional and knowledgeable. all is good now.

Hello Far,

Thank you for being patient customer. Thank you for the business.

Everest Windows Team

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Front Door

This was the best experience I’ve had with installation company ever , very professional, honest, neat and super polite guys.

Thank you so much for the business.

KW
KW

Ok Windows, Horrible Installation, Terrible Customer Service

In 2018 Everest installed 4 Large windows and 7 basement windows in my home. They are very quick to come out, provide a quote and set up a time for delivery & installation. However, from there on they are an absolute nightmare to deal with and wholly unprofessional.
Mia, the office contact person, is wonderful on the phone and very professional, but the owners were very contemptuous and disrespectful of my home and the damages caused by the faulty installation.
For two years, my basement windows leaked during the cold winter temperatures. The first time, I had to call and email repeatedly for two months until they came out just before Christmas and discovered the caulking had peeled right off one and was non-existent(they forgot to do it!) on two windows under my deck.
The second year when I again had storm water leaking in the same three windows plus the caulking was noticeable peeling away from all of the basement windows, Everest never bothered to come out at all. I cut my losses and hired another company to fix the caulking for $800.
The damages to my walls, insulation, trim and flooring cost over $2000. Avoid Everest or hire at your peril because the warranty is worth less than the paper it is written on, once they have your money, you are SOL and they do not care because they are too busy milking as much money out of the next mark as possible.

iarmstrong.finance
iarmstrong.finance

Great Company

The workmanship was great and Leon the installation manager was awesome. Beautiful patio sliding door set. We love it. We had one small issue and it was address in less than 1 week and fixed with no problems.

I highly recommend this company!

Thank you Ivan!

sonia G.
sonia G.

Install a patio door

Sale rep.was very good, and the work was well done and very please with the work.

Thank you Sonia. Will love to work with you in the future.

Ed in Etobicoke
Ed in Etobicoke

Egress window install

Leon provided me with an excellent window when I was in a pinch for time.
Most other companies wouldn't even quote me a one window install.
Friendly and knowledge, and the installer was very clean.
Vary happy with the new window, and got a quote for the rest of the house! great pricing, will start that project in the summer

Thank you Edward. Looking forward for our next project!

Wayne Marks from Markham
Wayne Marks from Markham

Barn door install

We needed a barn door installed going into our laundry room. Leon replied to my quote request right away. I sent a couple of pictures, he provided a fair quote. When Max came to install, he was excellent. He did all his cuts outside & tried to be as clean as possible. When the frame was installed he did a chin up on it to show how sturdy & secure it was. The door & install went very well, I would recommend Everest for your next project. Thank you.

More about Everest Windows and Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.