Everest Windows & Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows & Doors

mustafa b.
mustafa b.

Custom made Patiodoor replacement

Everest Window has fulfilled my request to design and install the custom-made patio door from wall to wall and from floor to ceiling,
the project was completed in a most proficiently manner and with high craftsmenship I will deffinitly recommend and will give my best refferals to Everest Windows furthermore the crew were propmt and pro during thier installation.
I was most impressed and satisfied with what I received for what I paid.

Thank you Mustafa will looking forward with your new project

D.F. in
D.F. in
1 review Ajax, ON

Good choice

Really good results for us, worth the price. Completed installation of brand new egress window in 1 1/2 days. Workmanship is excellent. They also changed a set of sliding doors and completed in only 2 hours.

Bobby
Bobby

Patio door installation

Very professional team . Quality of patio door and service was excellent . I would definitely recommend their service to my family and friends

jpohagan27
jpohagan27
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Highly recommend

I used Homestars to search for a company to replace our old front and side door. Everest responded immediately and had someone come out within the next day to meet with us. They went through the whole process and explained what would be done. The installer was helpful and took more measurements to ensure the product was just right. The installation for both doors took approx. 5 hours. They were extremely detailed and cleaned every last piece of debris even taking away the old doors. They explained all the features and walked me through the process. I would use again for our sliding door and would recommend to anyone else.

Thank you JP we appreciate your business

Miklosh in Toronto
Miklosh in Toronto

Front door

Was get our front door done by Everest and we happy with our expiriance best price greate timing in 3 weeks we get our fiberglass door done sales man Vlad was stay behind our project from begining to the end thank you !

Paul
Paul

SATISFIED!

We are very pleased with the windows and the installation. They look great on the inside and outside.
Will not be scared to advice others on product if asked, and will highly recommend product to others.
My family thanks all involved in this product and hope you keep up the GOOD WORK

Thank you Happy holidays to you and your family.
Everest team

DannyMoore in Toronto
DannyMoore in Toronto

great job, guys

All our windows except the basement have been replaced by your company and we're delighted with the "new look." Work was completed in record time, same for clean-up. We are impressed, grateful and happy
thx!

Thank you for working with us we appreciate your business

Eddy Gordo
Eddy Gordo
1 review Hamilton, ON

Good experience

The quality of installation was fabulous, the work and price was worth every dollar.
Dealing with Everest Windows and Doors was a good experience.
Easy to communicate, professional and clean work.
Everyone I dealt with was very friendly, and everything was done fast.

Thank you Eddy was pleasure to work with you

More about Everest Windows & Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.