Everest Windows and Doors

Vaughan ON

Reviews for Everest Windows and Doors

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front door installation

They did an amazing job , cleaned after themselves , very respectful installers , job was done nicely and on time. All my neighbours complement me on my new door I’m very happy thank you so much Everest Windows & Doors

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Richmond Hill!

Stefan in Toronto
Stefan in Toronto

10 stars

We had to do a complete evaluation of the windows and doors for a new house we purchased and Everest Windows gave us a proper evaluation with very good prices! After a few weeks of production the products arrived and were installed in one day! This wasn't a small project but i was very pleased with the attention and cleanliness of the installers relative to other contractors I had to deal with over the years. Very good

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Window cut out and installation

It was a great experience to work with Everest and it's team. The waiting time to install the window was very quick. The team worked very efficiently, the installation, it's precision, and the quality of the product is immaculate, there was no dirt or garbage left anywhere in or outside the house, and the pricing was much better than any other quote.
Based on my experience, I would highly recommend this company to anyone and would buy their services again.

Thank you Ana for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Kitchener

Gary R in Toronto
Gary R in Toronto

The end result is great

I was looking to replace two doors and all our windows, the quote Everest provided within a couple days was very competitive and it seemed like they have a great track record. The end result is great and i am glad we decided to go with Everest, the installation was done in 1 day only! Which was amazing to see and the installers were nice and neat.

Thank you Garry for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

Connor in Toronto
Connor in Toronto

Very pleased with the end result

Everest Windows and Doors did a wonderful job on my vintage home from 1928. The installation team was careful as to not touch or both the special structure where my windows had to be replaced. I was also pleasantly surprised that they provide great quality products for highly competitive prices. I felt comfortable going with Everest, they always returned my calls and replied to my questions even if at times it took a couple days but that's understandable. Thank you for the team for your great work and service. Very please with the end result!

Thank you Connor for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

Jackson in Toronto
Jackson in Toronto

Nice Team

Everest Windows replaced 12 windows for us. The installation took two days and was done very well. The products seem solid so far. I am very pleased with the experience so far.

Thank you Jackson for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!!!
Hoping to get you a beautiful Front entrance door in the future!

Margaret Richardson
Margaret Richardson

Very Happy

We were looking to replace 10 windows, Everest came back to us first which was the first indication of a responsive team, the price was actually the best as well so we felt confident moving forward with Leonid. The installation date had to be postponed twice which was a bit of a setback but one time was due to us. Overall great service and products, very happy!

Thank you Margaret for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!!!

Ernest Bergin
Ernest Bergin

Very friendly and helpful salesmen

Wonderful job done by this company. Prices were the best among the submissions that we received and the installers were attentive to my special requests. Very friendly and helpful salesmen.

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very Reliable, So pleased with Service and Product

Leon was so professional, followed through with timelines and had very competent installers. Totally streefree project for me. Very happy with my door and windows!

Thank you Lisa for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Mississauga.

Priyanka in Toronto
Priyanka in Toronto

Quick, Efficient and Beautifully finished

I am very impressed by the work done by Leon's team. They were here exactly on time, finished the work within one day and the end result is beautiful. The team found electrical wiring when cutting the drywall, and they were able to bring over a certified electrician to deal with it at short notice. I appreciate the agility and that the unexpected finding didn't impact the timeline. Before the work started, I had detailed discussions with Leon on exactly the kind of window I wanted, the sill type, the finishing and I encourage everyone to do so. The end result is even better than expected. I would recommend this team for all window work.

Thank you, Priyanka for choosing Windows and Doors Mississauga!
We are looking forward to working with you on your future projects.

More about Everest Windows and Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.