D&S Flooring Inc - No Longer In Business

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T2C 0Z8
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Calgary  >  D&S Flooring Inc - No Longer In Business

Reviews for D&S Flooring Inc - No Longer In Business

Jessica  in Calgary
Jessica in Calgary

New Flooring & Tile

These two guys exceeded my expectations. Hired them to install laminate flooring and baseboard. Lots of compliments from friends and family over Christmas.

Highly recommend. Happy to give this review.

Hi Jessica,
We are glad you are enjoying your new floors. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope to work with you on any future projects.
Take care.

robb.lacey
robb.lacey

Main floor reno

I've hired Dave and Steven in numerous capacities over the years. I've always got what i asked for and felt that their work was worth what i paid for it.Just recently i hired them to tear out old carpet and baseboards, install new product, and change the plugs in the main floor of my house.If i could post a photo here I'd like to show before and after shots. I'm just plain happy i hired them again

It's been great working for you. We appreciate your business and kind words.
I know I speak for both of us when I say it's been a pleasure working with you over the years.
Steven Halverson

pgbasket
pgbasket
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Laminate floor installation

Steven and David did a great job. We are very happy with the work, love our new floors and have had no issues. On top of doing a great job they arrived on time and finished quickly. Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable service. We would highly recommend.

Thank you Pamela for you kind words and great review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family on your flooring project. If there is any concern, please contact us.
All the best.
Steven&David

More about D&S Flooring Inc - No Longer In Business

We install all types of flooring as well as baseboards and crown moulding. We have several years of experience with flooring and trim. Customer service and satisfaction is our number one priority.