Quality Hardwood Refinish

Floor Laying & Refinishing
75-85 Mayall Avenue North York ON M3L1E7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in North York  >  Quality Hardwood Refinish

Reviews for Quality Hardwood Refinish

Refinish floors and staircase

Julio and his team did a great job. The refinished our entire main floor and, as a second job, refinished a spiral staircase. This last job entailed dismantling the entire banister.
We came home to a big surprise: the job was done early - thank you, Julio

lisalisa in Toronto
lisalisa in Toronto

Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Julio and Carlos were fantastic to work with.
They were reliable, hardworking, honest and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Julio communicated with me daily while working on my home.
They created a custom colour for my floors and suggested a fantastic finish that I was thrilled with.
Thank you for a great job.
I should have had the baseboards removed though to ensure that stain did not get on them.

Nancy from Toronto
Nancy from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Sand and Finish

Julio and his team were professional, experienced and delivered what they promised, quality.
I had him work on 2 bd plus a living room for a sanding and refinish.
Julio was fair with pricing and very patient with my many questions about the process. Very impressed with the end result.

Nancy thank you for your review, im glad you liked your new floors.

More about Quality Hardwood Refinish

We are a family-owned business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work. With many years of experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors. Specializing in Sanding, staining and refinishing of all kinds and species of hardwood floors. If you are planing to refinish your old floor or stairs ...