Plumbing
Gilbert Williams Industries Ltd.

Review for Gilbert Williams Industries Ltd.

Shilo Daniels from Edmonton
Shilo Daniels from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Sewer Backup

When my sewer backed up, I was in a panic. When I called Mike at Williams Plumbing he was very understanding of my situation and arrived very quickly (the same day within an hour). He took the time to explain to me how to avoid future blockages in my old plumbing system. He was very helpful and would definitely recommend Williams Plumbing and Gasfitting to anyone looking for efficient and courteous service. The price was fair and much lower than expected.

More about Gilbert Williams Industries Ltd.

We are a plumbing, heating, gas fitting, and hydronics contractor. Located in Thorsby, AB, we are ideally located to serve in the western greater Edmonton areas, including Leduc and Parkland counties, as well as the Drayton Valley area.
Looking for Plumbing pros in THORSBY?