Landscape Contractors & Designers

Lisa in Paris
Lisa in Paris
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Beautiful stonework

Second project weve done with Michael Durham & definitely not the last. Michael is pleasant & easy to work with. All of the people working for him are very professional. Previously had a small patch of grass replaced in backyard & latest project was stonework around our columns. The workmanship was beautiful & everything turned out better than I had expected. Thanks Michael for another job well done!

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for the review, greatly appreciated!! :)

Michael Durham Landscaping Inc.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping

Michael and his team have assessed, priced and executed a number of landscaping and property maintenance projects for me in a timely manner and on budget. Sodding, yard maintenance, snow plowing, spring and fall cleanup - all completed on time and on budget. Would happily recommend Michael to anyone who needs similar services.

Thank you for the great review!! :)

obi.simpson in Mississauga
obi.simpson in Mississauga
0 reviews Whitby, ON

sodding part of my front lawn

The work was done as promised with no hassles. The staff they had on my project were very polite and courteous. A rogers cable was cut, but through no fault of their's as it was not buried deep enough when installed. My only beef is the cost of the extra yard of top soil that I had them deliver to top dress my back yard. I should have asked first, and then checked out other alternatives. I would have saved myself some $$$.

Thank you for the review!

Carollincoln2003
Carollincoln2003
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Sod/Lawn and a few Shrubs

The crew was amazing. Very professional and polite!! I highly recommend Michael Durham Landscaping. I am definitely going to inquire about other services as this experience was great.

Hello Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review! We are happy that you are satisfied with the work that was completed! Thank you for supporting your local community by supporting Michael Durham Landscaping. We hope to service you again soon!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Back yard upgrade

Remove sod, bring in 7 yards of topsoil. Regarded back yard. Dug out window well. Enclose 3 sided garden with 8 x 8 timber, laid down landscape cloth around existing lilac trees and filled the gardens with river rock.

Thank you for the fantastic review! We hope you enjoy your new yard!

Maureen McLellan from Oshawa
Maureen McLellan from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Overhaul of gardens

My large gardens needed a complete overhaul, including weeding, cutting of bushes, trees, etc. and adding mulch. I am very happy with the outcome, and plan on using Michael Durham Landscaping again next spring.

Maureen,

Thank you for the review and the opportunity. We hope to hear from you next year!

Lyndal McDonnell
Lyndal McDonnell

Trimming Evergreens Trees

I have very large and overgrown evergreen trees in the back yard. I had them trimmed last year, but decided I wanted more taken off this year. Michael is very confident in his work and completed the task to my satisfaction. I appreciate the hard work that went into this task. Thank you to the crew who worked on this project. I love it.

Lyndal, Thank you so much for the kind review. I am happy to hear you are satisfied with the work that was provided. We always aim to provide quality service for all of our customers. Thank you for supporting your local community by supporting Michael Durham Landscaping.

cmlkeys
cmlkeys

Fronetwalk and garden

We were very pleased with the workmanship of both the hardscape and landscape staff. The old pavers were removed and disposed of in less than 2 days with the new flagstone being delivered and installed in a very timely fashion.
Large tree stump was removed with little damage to surrounding perennial garden and a new tree planted.
Staff were courteous, friendly and hard workers.
We have and will continue to recommend Michael Durham Landscaping to friends.

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help with any services we provide, and enjoyed providing you the finished product. If you know anyone who needs any service even if we don't provide it, we likely know someone who does and can help that way,

Thank you!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New Sod

Positive praise for polite workers and good quality sod. Suggest to improve on communication when project is delayed. When old sod was removed I wish that all of the weeds had been removed as well.

Thank you for the review! We've now completed our move and are back on track for proper communication, if there is anything wrong with the job please let me know

matt.kozovski
matt.kozovski
1 review Whitby, ON

Stellar work, stellar people

Quick to respond, quick to quote. Great communication and stellar work. Very pleased with everything

Thank you for the great review!

Glad we could help! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out!

More about Michael Durham Landscaping

Michael Durham Landscaping-289-928-8206 Working Hard so you don't have too! Serving Oshawa & Durham Region for over 6 years WSIB. INSURED. DEPENDABLE. QUALITY. Michael Durham Landscaping is an insured, growing business ready to continue growing and take on your next landscape or property maintenance project let us work hard so ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Brooklin?