Michael Durham Landscaping

Muzaffer AYDIN from Ajax
Muzaffer AYDIN from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Backyard Patio and Lanscaping

Micheal from Durham Landscaping is great to deal with. Excellent work ethics and very easy to deal with. Always available to answers phone calls or to reply back for questions that came into my mind at late night. He patiently answered them each time. I have recommended their services to a friend of mine which was also very happy to work with them.

Backyard reno

can honestly say. That I am actually blown away by the job Michael and his guys did. Out property was huge and the ground was trashed!!! In two days. They had it looking like a soccer field. Unbelievable!!!! At an amazing price. No nonsense. Do yourself a favor and call this company for any work you need done!!

Thank you for the review!! Allow the grass to grow before soccer! We appreciate the opportunity to service your property!

Sachin in Toronto
Sachin in Toronto

Landscaping

I hired Michael's service for landscaping work to make a garden bed and some unwanted trees/shrubs. He did a good job and will look forward to involve him for any future work.

Review has 1 previous version

ARGC
ARGC
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Snow removal

Happy with the services. Was always punctual and delivered the service as promised. We had to ask him to make a change with the schedule with a short notice and Michael was able to change it with in a very short notice. Would not hesistate to recommend his services.

Thank you for the review! Looking forward to continued service!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Hot Tub Base

I hired Michael to build a levelled base to install my hot tub. At first, Michael appeared skilled and knowledgeable. However, he build a base that was not levelled. I realized it once my hot tub was connected and filled with water. I contacted Michael to ask him to complete the job that I paid him to do and he refused to do it. I will not recommend his service to anyone, for sure!

Unfortunately we were unable to fix the hot tub with in your timeline, a discussed we were willing to redo the project completely, unfortunately we were not able to provide this service within the next few days that you wanted we apologize for the inconvenience, if need be we are willing to provide another service in perspective to the circumstances,
Thank you.

Durham/Oshawa
Durham/Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping..trimming, edging, planting Etc

Michael has recently done 4 jobs for me in the last 1 month..He has truly gone above and beyond my expectations!! Irregardless of the size of the job he took the job on and it was completed to perfection!!!! Michael And his crew come HIGHLY RECOMMEND BY ME!!
I have also hired him on for snow removal!!!
Olivia

Hello Olivia,
I thank you! For your business and review! Looking forward to helping you in the near future! Stay warm this winter!

CW from Toronto
CW from Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Affordable Service

I used Michael Durham Landscaping for outside property maintenance at my rental properties. He did a fantastic job. From a detailed professional quote, to wonderful suggestions & ideas on what work should be done. Would recommend Michael Durham Landscaping to all my friends and family & will continue to use his services in the future. Thanks again Michael for your expert work!

We appreciate your review and enjoyed working with you!
Michael Durham Landscaping is looking forward to helping you in the future!

Gio Carpentry
Gio Carpentry
1 review Courtice, ON

Front yard garden

Micheal did a great job on our front yard. We Michael design the garden layout with Japanese Maple being th focal point. He understand our vision and carried it out perfectly with use of ornmental grass and shrubs. The garden looks amazing. Michael was very professional, quick and answer all of our layout, maintenance and care questions.
I would recommend his services to everyone.
Great job guys!

Thankyou for the review, we are glad to help and happy that we have created an area to enjoy for years to come!

Mattpeshal in Bowmanville
Mattpeshal in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Landscape makeover

We had Michael Durham landscaping do a massive job at our house. It included a huge backyard remodel as well as a front yard makeover.

The guys were extremely polite, professional and their workmanship was second to none.
Our project had a few unforeseen challenges, Michael and his colleagues absolutely nailed it!

Thanks to them our house is our own little oasis and we couldn't be happier!

I am and will continue to recommend this fantatic group of guys to all my friends and family.

Thankyou Matt for the response! Because of customers as yourself we are in business, and look forward to creating a beautiful landscape for other homeowners in the Durham Region!

Front and backyard work

Excellent people to deal with. Had a though time to find and work with some other landscaping companies. Micheal is very friendly and extremely hardworking with reasonable prices. I own a town house... The only access to the backyard is thru the living room and kitchen. No one was interested to carry 400 sq ft of patio slabs thru this path. (Plus the gravel, dirt etc...) but Michael made it happen! We have also had a make over with our front yard as well and it looks much more better and cleaner now.

Thankyou for the review, we try to go where other companies won't and create an area that may be enjoyed!

More about Michael Durham Landscaping

MichaelDurhamLandscaping. com Michael Durham Landscaping Working Hard so you don't have too! Serving Oshawa & Durham Region INSURED. DEPENDABLE. QUALITY. 289-928-8206 Our services include: Snow Plowing, Gutter cleaning, Fall clean up, Sod Installation, gardening & More! Our regular ad is as follows; Michael Durham Landscaping is an insured, growing business ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Oshawa?