Glenn's Junk Removal

Reviews for Glenn's Junk Removal

DB Oakville
DB Oakville

Garage cleaning.

Hello, I used Glenn Junk Removal twice 2 years ago and in December 2019 to remove all of the junk from my garage. Both times, it was impeccable. Glenn was punctual and Fast. The price is also right.
I would gladly recommend his services to anyone.

D.B Oakville Ontario.

rain_200
rain_200

Junk removal

I Called Glen this morning and he came by with a good quote and did the job quickly. He is courteous and respectful. Will call him again in the future!

Ian in Oakville
Ian in Oakville

Downsizing

Glenn, was great to deal with. No job is too difficult as he demonstrated today. With Pedro's help, Glenn removed a heavy cumbersome treadmill from the basement. Took some effort but they got it done. Truck was loaded up and all my junk disappeared making for an easier move. I would use Glenn again and highly recommend his service.

Pedro in Toronto
Pedro in Toronto

Deck Removal

Glenn did a great job removing my old deck. He was fair with pricing and very good to deal with. His crew member was also a nice and hardworking guy. Good quality and great level of service overall.

Krishnee in Brampton
Krishnee in Brampton

Good Job!

Communicated well with ETA and cost. As I couldn't be home at the appointed time I felt comfortable to leave garage door open for Glenn to remove the items and he accepted my suggestion to leave his payment in an envelope. Thanks Glenn. Cost was reasonable.

patio junk

Glenn sticks to his word. No extra charges. on time. no hidden fees. friendly and cares about the client. I got rid of all our wood in a very professional manner and very quickly I recommend Glenn 100%.
Great service!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Large load of mixed junk

With all the garbage and junk being removed Glenn did an amazing job removing all the things we did not need. I recommend Glenn to remove anything or everything anytime.

Construction Waste removed

Glenn sticks to his word. No extra charges. He is honest, friendly and cares about the client. He offers e-transfer or cash payments. Receipt offer on request.

I recommend Glenn 100%.

Thanks for the great job.

More about Glenn's Junk Removal

I service Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, and Milton I offer fast, friendly and same day service We remove decks, hot tubs and sheds Junk of all sorts Hoarder Houses welcomed, Storage clean out, and household junk
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Oakville?