GLENN'S JUNK REMOVAL

Reviews for GLENN'S JUNK REMOVAL

Krishnee in Brampton
Krishnee in Brampton

Good Job!

Communicated well with ETA and cost. As I couldn't be home at the appointed time I felt comfortable to leave garage door open for Glenn to remove the items and he accepted my suggestion to leave his payment in an envelope. Thanks Glenn. Cost was reasonable.

patio junk

Glenn sticks to his word. No extra charges. on time. no hidden fees. friendly and cares about the client. I got rid of all our wood in a very professional manner and very quickly I recommend Glenn 100%.
Great service!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Large load of mixed junk

With all the garbage and junk being removed Glenn did an amazing job removing all the things we did not need. I recommend Glenn to remove anything or everything anytime.

Construction Waste removed

Glenn sticks to his word. No extra charges. He is honest, friendly and cares about the client. He offers e-transfer or cash payments. Receipt offer on request.

I recommend Glenn 100%.

Thanks for the great job.

More about GLENN'S JUNK REMOVAL

I service Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, and Milton I offer fast, friendly and same day service We remove decks, hot tubs and sheds Junk of all sorts Hoarder Houses welcomed, Storage clean out, and household junk
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Oakville?