Insight Electric Inc

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Insight Electric Inc

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Electrical Panel Replacement

Excellent work. Insight Electric Inc. replaced my electrical panel and added electrical outlets in my kitchen and laundry room. Peter made all of the arrangements with ESA and was able to clearly explain exactly what was required to obtain the ESA Certificates of Inspection.

Thanks very much for your business and your hospitality throughout working for you on this project. All the best.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Electrical Work

After 2 electricians were unable to figure out my electrical/heating issue - to the rescue came Peter!! Peter was professional and explained things as he was going along (because I wanted to know). I am beyond pleased with this service and would highly recommend Insight Electric to anyone. Thank you Peter.

Thank you very much for your review Stephanie. Glad we could help and get the issue solved for you. It was a pleasure to work for you and we appreciate your business. All the best.

Michael in Brampton
Michael in Brampton

Aluminium copper receptacle issue and dishwasher

Peter and Fernando called to say they will be over in an hour's time and they were. After a quick look at the problem, they efficiently fixed it and the dishwasher is up and running. Thank you Peter for all your advice on related matters. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your business!

Leigh
Leigh

Bringing entire house up to code when it comes to wiring outlets, switches and light fixtures.

Peter was very helpful even before we hired him. We needed to make sure our home was “to code” when it comes to the aluminum wiring in an older home to secure the sale of our house. He helped us understand the process and what was involved. We had over 88 switches, outlets and fixtures that he needed to check and/or bring up to code.

He went over and above in helping understand what we needed to do. He did the work in a timely fashion (finished a day and a half early!) and we were able to certify that the house was to code within days of his completed work.

It was a pleasure to work for you guys. Thanks very much for the kind words. All the best guys :)

C McDougall in Mississauga
C McDougall in Mississauga

Aluminum Wiring Update

My house is about 35 years old and has aluminum wiring throughout. I recently had a problem with intermittent power to a couple of outlets. A neighbor recommended Insight Electric so I gave them a call. They were quick to come check it out and I was impressed by Peter's attitude, professionalism and passion for his work. We set a date for him to return to check the entire house and update everything. He was timely and efficient. He checked every outlet, switch and fixture and charged me only for the ones up he upgraded - and threw in a few freebies like correcting marrets and replacing the box for the kitchen light fixture. He updated my 2 outside plugs with GFI's as well as 2 GFI breakers for the kitchen plugs that have split receptacles. The end price was much less than his estimate and there were no surprises. I have such peace of mind and am so glad to have this done. I will definitely be passing his name along to anyone who is looking for a top notch electrician!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review for us. We appreciate your business and are glad we could help give you that peace of mind. Being that you worked in the construction industry as a teacher, your complements about our workmanship mean a lot to us. Thanks again.

Tim in Mississauga
Tim in Mississauga

Great Honest Service

Working with Peter and Mark was great from start to finish. My new closet lights work perfectly.

My condo has plaster walls which made the job more complex. Not only did they do the job well, they also discovered other electrical problems that required immediate repair.

They did the job on time and on budget. I hope to be able to use them again with my kitchen reno. Highly recommended. Thanks guys.

Thank you very much Tim, it was a pleasure to work for you. Glad we could help.

jerrylevi
jerrylevi

Electrical

Peter efficiently discoverd the issue causing the power to trip. He then quickly proceeded to fix the issue and cleaned up around his work. Highly recommend Peters services.
Jerry Levi

Thanks For the kind words Jerry, it was a tricky problem but glad we got it solved for you. All the best.

Will
Will

Electrical

I met Peter through a friend and was glad I called. Peter and the Insight team were very friendly, professional and reasonably priced (and on budget at the completion of the job). I would happily recommend the Insight team and they will be the 1st call I make when I need electrical help.

Project: 60amp subpanel installation for garage workshop

Thanks Will! Was great to meet you and work for you. All the best buddy, enjoy your work shop.

Debbie from Mississauga
Debbie from Mississauga

ESA needed for real estate sale

I needed a ESA certificate for home sale. I have alunimum wiring and the buyers wanted to get it reviewed as part of their offer. I contacted Insight because of other reviews. First of all Insight was responsive. Peter was professional, courteous and made the process easier. We needed a few updates and it was done efficiently. He helped me through the ESA process. Hassle free! I would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your review, a pleasure to work for you. Good luck with the move and your new home. All the best :)

John A.
John A.

Soffit pot lights, Bluetooth switch and outdoor outlet

The soffit lights were installed with a Bluetooth programable switch that is dimmable. Also their was an outdoor outlet that was installed. The job turned perfect, the switch works amazing and easy to operate. The outlet looks and works great. Clean, fast, and very good workman ship. I recommend Insight Electric to anyone.

Thank you very much.

More about Insight Electric Inc

INSIGHT ELECTRIC INC PROVIDES EXPERT ELECTRICAL SERVICES | 24 HOUR EMERGENCY + SAME DAY * ALUMINUM WIRING reconditioning copper pigtailing certification for insurance * ELECTRICAL SERVICES troubleshooting + power outages electrical short circuits + heating light fixtures GFI receptacles + AFCI circuits surge protection 2 prong to 3 prong update ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Brampton?