Bluerock Building Care

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Saint Catharines ON L2M 7W7
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Saint Catharines  >  Bluerock Building Care

Reviews for Bluerock Building Care

Susan Manuel from Grimsby
Susan Manuel from Grimsby
4 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Regular cleaning of my homes windows and our glass deck roof

Windows appear to be a simple thing to clean but most companies I have had clean them leave them dirty and streaked. It is great to know that every time the Bluerock team comes they do a wonderful job - no dirt - no streaks just crystal clean windows. Also my glass roof on the deck is no easy task to clean and also is spotless when done. It always amazes me how much nicer my home looks both inside and out when the windows are clean. Thanks Bluerock! Great to know I can count on a good job every time!

Thank you Susan! You are an absolute pleasure to work for.

More about Bluerock Building Care

Our fully insured services include cleaning +Windows +Eaves +Siding +Stucco +Stone +More!