Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

Mississauga ON L5R 0E4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

Reviews for Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

home Paint job

i needed a new change along with the upcoming new year.
I wanted to find a color thatll make my home seem a lot brighter and more welcoming.
My friend had their home painted by Johnny and had reocmmended him to me.
After a couple of visits, we chose the perfect color and im loving the way my home looks.

Thank you so much to Johnny and his guys, i will totally recommend them to anyone

thank you for your review. We value every customer and make sure we give the best service possible. We at Diamond Tech Painting pride ourselves in great customer service and quality workmanship. Looking forward to work with you on your next project.
Regards

Patricia

HomeStars in Toronto

House painting and floor refinishing

I was very pleased with the quality of the painting. The job was completed according to the timeline requested. The floor refinishing did not go as well but Diamond Tech stuck it out even though there was a problem with the product. Even though it took longer to complete that portion of the job they kept at it until the job was completed to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Diamond Tech as a company that is very professional, dependable and customer focused. I will use them again in the future!

Thanks for taking the time for your feedback and glad we could take care of things for you! Sincerely Patricia

shazy1992 in Mississauga
shazy1992 in Mississauga

painting

amazing service , work done on time and very clean .
was very impressed by all the work done will always recommend them to anyone . The price is very reasonable .

It was a pleasure working with you on this project .
Sincerely
Patricia

marocena05
marocena05

painting service

I had just moved into my new home December of 2017. as a first home you looking to have it be more personable and provide a vibe of security and safety. little did I know that sometimes the littlest changes such as color can determine the whole atmosphere. Johnny and his crew were absolutely amazing. very friendly very professional and all round just an absolutely amazing crew. they manage to complete my home in just a weekend time, and I'm absolutely in love with it. I would most definately recommend them to anyone looking for a paint job.

It was a pleasure working with you. We're very happy to have exceeded your expectations! Can't wait to work together again in the future.

Chamkaur in Mississauga
Chamkaur in Mississauga

Not honoring the 10 year warranty (work was done few months ago)

Johnny came to repair a crack in ceiling and there were cracks as soon as soon as it dried. I called him and he promised to come back.

After few weeks, he finally gave me a date but then cancelled it stating there was a death in the family.

After this, he stopped taking my calls and stopped reponding to my email.

- So there were two cracks that were finished in the kitchen ceiling.

As explained and agreed, the crack reappeared on the one side (not where there was a leak) and you scheduled a repair job. Then you never showed up and stopped taking my calls stopped responding to my emails.

It is really unethical of you to take the money and not honour the warranty.

I would not recommend this person to anyone.

Furthermore, homestars have not responded to my request to deal with this contractor.

Hi there,
As explained, the warranty only covers paint/work related issues that arise. You advised that there was a leak that happened in the same area due to the bath tub in the upstairs bathroom which was also confirmed by the plumber you hired for the repair. My work was completed and the leak happened after which then caused the damage. I quoted you via text to fix the ceiling and re-paint, and to all fix the tiles around the tub where the plumber worked. Unfortunately, the warranty does not cover any type of water damage. I have the text messages and emails to back this up as well. I would be happy to try and come to a resolution privately, in which case you can email or call me.
Johnny

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Great Job, great service

Johnny and team were great. On time, courteous, flexible and did a great job and reasonably priced. He was very helpful resolving a few unexpected things that came up along the way. I would definitely recommend their services to others. Great job.

thank you for your kind words. it was a pleasure working with you.

Andy D.
Andy D.

Painting - Interior rooms, hallways and stairway

We were very satisfied with Diamond Tech Painting Inc., for the interior painting and imperfections repair of our main floor rooms, upstairs hallway, stair trim and ceiling, which included all trim and molding.
They were great to deal with, easy and responsive to get a hold of and very courteous. Their price point was reasonable for the job and they completed it ahead of the proposed completion timeframe.
The only concern (minor) we had was that the main floor in the family room should of been completely covered to minimize its clean up.
They came highly recommended through friends who had also used them before.
We would definitely consider them for future work.

thank you for your kind words. it was a pleasure working with you.

Deepak_Suri
Deepak_Suri
1 review Guelph, ON

Paint home.

The service was fantastic! They were prompt, efficient & very customer service oriented! I will definitely be calling on them for some work in the future.

thank you so much. we look forward to working with you in the future

More about Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

Diamond tech painting INC a firmly established and reputable business specializing in painting, wallcovering, drywall installation, and power washing. We also offer color consultation for our clients.
At Diamond Tech Painting, our professional commitment to excellence covers a wide range of categories, such as:
Residential - interior/exterior
Historic restoration
Churches
Hospitals
Hotels
No job is too small or too large for Diamond Tech Painting INC. Our customers range from individual homeowners to Fortune 100 companies. Call our office for references.