Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Mississauga ON L5R 0E4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

Reviews for Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

Chamkaur in Mississauga
Chamkaur in Mississauga

Not honoring the 10 year warranty (work was done few months ago)

Johnny came to repair a crack in ceiling and there were cracks as soon as soon as it dried. I called him and he promised to come back.

After few weeks, he finally gave me a date but then cancelled it stating there was a death in the family.

After this, he stopped taking my calls and stopped reponding to my email.

- So there were two cracks that were finished in the kitchen ceiling.

As explained and agreed, the crack reappeared on the one side (not where there was a leak) and you scheduled a repair job. Then you never showed up and stopped taking my calls stopped responding to my emails.

It is really unethical of you to take the money and not honour the warranty.

I would not recommend this person to anyone.

Furthermore, homestars have not responded to my request to deal with this contractor.

Hi there,
As explained, the warranty only covers paint/work related issues that arise. You advised that there was a leak that happened in the same area due to the bath tub in the upstairs bathroom which was also confirmed by the plumber you hired for the repair. My work was completed and the leak happened after which then caused the damage. I quoted you via text to fix the ceiling and re-paint, and to all fix the tiles around the tub where the plumber worked. Unfortunately, the warranty does not cover any type of water damage. I have the text messages and emails to back this up as well. I would be happy to try and come to a resolution privately, in which case you can email or call me.
Johnny

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Great Job, great service

Johnny and team were great. On time, courteous, flexible and did a great job and reasonably priced. He was very helpful resolving a few unexpected things that came up along the way. I would definitely recommend their services to others. Great job.

thank you for your kind words. it was a pleasure working with you.

Andy D.
Andy D.

Painting - Interior rooms, hallways and stairway

We were very satisfied with Diamond Tech Painting Inc., for the interior painting and imperfections repair of our main floor rooms, upstairs hallway, stair trim and ceiling, which included all trim and molding.
They were great to deal with, easy and responsive to get a hold of and very courteous. Their price point was reasonable for the job and they completed it ahead of the proposed completion timeframe.
The only concern (minor) we had was that the main floor in the family room should of been completely covered to minimize its clean up.
They came highly recommended through friends who had also used them before.
We would definitely consider them for future work.

thank you for your kind words. it was a pleasure working with you.

Deepak_Suri
Deepak_Suri
1 review Guelph, ON

Paint home.

The service was fantastic! They were prompt, efficient & very customer service oriented! I will definitely be calling on them for some work in the future.

thank you so much. we look forward to working with you in the future

More about Diamond Tech Painting Inc.

Diamond tech painting INC a firmly established and reputable business specializing in painting, wallcovering, drywall installation, and power washing. We also offer color consultation for our clients. At Diamond Tech Painting, our professional commitment to excellence covers a wide range of categories, such as: Residential - interior/ exterior Commercial - ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?