MACVALTILE

Reviews for MACVALTILE

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

kitchen backsplash

Macvaltile showed up when he said he would on both occasions (tile set, grout), very thorough, precise and professional. Ensured I was pleased with the process and was willing to accommodate change when I presented it. I would absolutely use Macvaltile for ant tile work I require in the future. thank you Valentin!

I appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is rewarding to know that you are happy with my service. Looking forward to working with you again!

Tiana
Tiana

Tile work in my basement

I recently renovated my basement and MACVALTILE completed the tile work - they were very professional, trustworthy , honest and answered all my questions regarding timeline, work involved and the price was great specially considering superior quality of their craftsmanship - they installed tiles in laundry room creating a beautiful design from different type of tiles, they also installed all tiles in the bathroom creating a beautiful and stylish design in the shower from tiles and marble, backsplash in the kitchen was modern and matched the overall design. They were very reliable, professional and respectful in explaining the process and next steps and I am extremely happy with the result and would highly recommend them and look forward to have them again for future projects.

Thank you Tiana for your positive feedback and for choosing our company for this project. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about MACVALTILE

Macvaltile offers complete tile installation in kitchen, bathrooms and basement renovation and remodelling to improve and modernize your home, with attention to details and superior craftmanship. You participate during the whole remodelling process from the initial free consultation.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Pickering?