Imagine Construction Onc

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Markham  >  Imagine Construction Onc

Review for Imagine Construction Onc

Private User reviews Orillia, ON

New roof

My old roof was almost 19 years with many damaged and missing shingles. I have checked with Home Depot, Rona, and many companies from the flyers sent in my mailbox. Everyone came with a different quote and promised prices and materials. Some with discounts too. It is very hard to decide and do not know who is the best one. Until my friend remind me the one he had with trust. I called them and get the quote immediately. They are very busy and I have to wait two months, finally, they came up to delivery the order with six men in safety uniform and completed the job in one day. Every one in my family loves the result. Even the neighbors standing by the road side to watched how to work out the beautiful roof with clean and nice driveway. They found I had a flat roof and add full length of ice/water protection sheet with no extra charge. All the job is over my expectations. Thanks for This company who did A wonderful job.