THE HEATING NINJA

Reviews for THE HEATING NINJA

Chefdarcy in Calgary
Chefdarcy in Calgary

Humidifier Install

Needed a humidifier installed in my condo. I found the unit I like however the dimensions seemed too large for my furnace. I emailed a few places for a quote and sent photos with dimensions to help.
Most said they could install the unit I want and quoted $575 (supply and install...tax extra) and more.
Matt at Ninja said it was a doable install and quoted $420 all-in. A sizable difference. Obvious to me that Ninja wasn't out to rip off the customer with mark-up.
Dave arrived on time and did a great job. Clean and attentive in his work.
I wouldn't hesitate to work with this company again and highly recommend them.
Between the price difference, good, clean install and no surprises I am very pleased to work with both Matt and Dave on this project

appreciate your patience with this job, and hope everything stays satifacory over the years

Arun from Calgary
Arun from Calgary

Central A/C

I was referred to Matt by a good friend. When I received the first quote I found his price to be very competitive. Almost too good to be true. I decided to gamble and go with it. The very next day the AC had stopped working. At this moment I felt very uncomfortable thinking "you get what you pay for" feeling. I contacted Matt. an hour later. He had outsourced another company (out of his own pocket expense) to take a look at my AC to determine the problem.I guess his techs were caught up with other jobs. It turns out to be a faulty Value. That same day later in the evening it was fixed. I was blown away by the extremely fast and professional service. Matt is an individual who is very knowledgeable, and knows how to take care of the customers. I highly recommend him.

thanks for the review, we put our customers 1st. we have a good team of employees and contractors that we work well with to get the job done properly.
nothing is as easy as it seems, and we love learning new tricks to heating and ac side

Guns N Hoses Roofing. In Okotoks
Guns N Hoses Roofing. In Okotoks

Love it

I absolutely love the service because I am the guy who does not change his furnace filter ever!!
You can ask the ninja lol
When the filter is delivered to your house every three months it makes it very easy to remember

They also have done a air-conditioning unit for us which just kicks butt!!

thanks for the review, long term services is what we choose to provide