Water Filtration & Purification
10a Bram Court Unit 3 Brampton ON L6W 3R6
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Brampton  >  Kent Water Purification Systems

Reviews for Kent Water Purification Systems

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

Kent water system

L6W 3R6

Sameer understands the concept of after sales service very well. On top of the quality water filter system he delivers the exceptional service. Highly recommend for either sales or service

Thank you for your confidence in Kent Water.

Niranjan in Toronto
Niranjan in Toronto

Great purification system

Great quality purification system and wonderful service by Sameer. Water is very clean and soft. No more hair fall. I recommend to have this purification system for entire house. You will see the difference in no time.

Thank you for your confidence in Kent Water

Andrew in Orangeville
Andrew in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Water purification system

It was great working with Sameer. He was helpful and made himself available to answer questions and provide information. I expect to do business with him in the future. Thank yo Sameer and Kent Water.

VP
VP

Water purification system service

Sameer was excellent, he completed his job very professionally and explained is the cause. He went beyond our expectations!

Yogeeta in Brampton
Yogeeta in Brampton

L6W 3R6

We were very happy and impressed by the work Kent Water Purification Systems and their representatives did for us. They put in a water softener and filtration system throughout our home. The water quality in our home has changed for the better. The water tastes better, there are less water marks on dishes and our skin/hair are also seeing a benefit. The Kent Water Purification Team was very helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to answer all our questions and did a great job with the installation with minimal disruption. We highly recommend them to anyone thinking about adding Water Purification System to their home.

Thank you for your confidence in Kent Water

Harry Bhullar  in Caledon
Harry Bhullar in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Water Softener

Initially I would like to mention that the customer service is excellent.
Sameer helped me in terms of choosing the right water treatment system for my home. Me and my brother have skin allergies and after using Kent Water System we were amazed to see the results.

All in all, excellent product, excellent customer service and excellent payment plan.

I will definitely recommend Kent Water to my friends and family.

Thank you for your trust in Kent Water

jainsami
jainsami

Water Softener and RO Water Purification

Kent Water exceeded my expectations. I love the water and everything having to do with the filtration system has been great. Before Kent Water, we have no idea what better water tastes like and the benefits of having a water Softener. We picked the date and time for the consultation that worked and that scheduling process was handled very professionally. The sales rep who came here, Gunjan, was fabulous. By the time she left, I felt I had a friend. She was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the product even though she must have been fairly new in the ropes. There were a couple of questions I had that she had to call somebody to get answers but she got them right. Overall awesome experience !!

Richa in Toronto
Richa in Toronto
1 review , ON

Happy customer

I was recommended Kent water purification system by a friend.
Trusting her word, I went ahead and got it.
I am delighted to be using this product as my water drinking and shower experience has gotten better.
Thanks guys, keep up the great work of giving people a cleaner and healthier life :)

makarand.bhosle
makarand.bhosle

Water treatment system

L6W 3R6

The products and services are excellent. Very strong after sales service. Difinitely recommended for all homes.

Thank you Mr. Bhosle we appreciate your comments

Ekta B.
Ekta B.

Kent Drinking water purification system

I was never happy with the tap water, it just did not taste good for consumption. I opted for Brita to make the drinking water slightly soft and tastier to consume. While, Brita did a decent job something was still a miss, I wasn't completely satisfied.

I switched to Kent a few months back and I am not going back to any other water purification product. I absolutely love this product. The water tastes good and you can feel the freshness in purified water significantly different from the tap water we are used to drinking in Toronto.

More about Kent Water Purification Systems

Based in Brampton Ontario, Kent Water Purification System is a diverse water filtration distributor/dealer of Hankscraft H2O Products United States of America. Kent Water started out with a goal to be superior to competition - to give enhanced service, offer healthier products, and most importantly affordable pricing. We offer our customers a complete peace of mind, certified installation team and FREE after sales service.

Services we offer:
- Sell and install Water purification systems
- Sell and install Water Softening systems
- Sell and install Whole house water treatment
- Sell and install Detergent less laundry system
- Sell and install Well water treatment system
- Repair and service water purification and softening systems

Keywords: Water Purification System, Whole Home Water Treatment, Water Softeners,Well water treatment, Detergent less laundry system, Mineral RO system, Alkaline water system

24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE | FREE NO-OBLIGATION IN-HOUSE CONSULTATION | 30 DAYS FREE TRIAL

Service Area:
Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Etobicoke, Caledon, Vaughan, GeorgeTown, Burlington, Hamilton