Kent Water Purification Systems

Water Filtration & Purification
Brampton ON L6W 3R6
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Brampton  >  Kent Water Purification Systems
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Kent Water Purification Systems

Richa in Toronto
1 review , ON

I was recommended Kent water purification system by a friend.
Trusting her word, I went ahead and got it.
I am delighted to be using this product as my water drinking and shower experience has gotten better.
Thanks guys, keep up the great work of giving people a cleaner and healthier life :)

makarand.bhosle

The products and services are excellent. Very strong after sales service. Difinitely recommended for all homes.

Thank you Mr. Bhosle we appreciate your comments

Ekta B.

I was never happy with the tap water, it just did not taste good for consumption. I opted for Brita to make the drinking water slightly soft and tastier to consume. While, Brita did a decent job something was still a miss, I wasn't completely satisfied.

I switched to Kent a few months back and I am not going back to any other water purification product. I absolutely love this product. The water tastes good and you can feel the freshness in purified water significantly different from the tap water we are used to drinking in Toronto.

jainsami

Kent Water approached me recommending to get a water softener. On performing the water tests I realized the importance of water softener specifically when you are living with your kids where water quality matters the most. Great Experience!! Moreover my family noticed how our skin and hair feels after shower. Before and after was a huge difference in water taste as well. I am very impressed by the quality of service all the way around, I would definitely recommend this product.

Job Price

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with kent water purification.

Gunjan C.

I am very happy with Hankscraft water treatment system in my house. The water softner protects my house from clogged pipes and has lengthen the life of the household appliances. With this right water softner, I have a great shower experience and I do not experience dry skin anymore. As a mother I am very thankful to have this system as now I am sure that my children are having healthy water and there wont be any harm on their skin.
There has been very less use of chemicals for cleaning.

Job Price

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I was too glad to be of help!

Babita

We purchased whole home water purification and ozone laundry system from Kent water couple of months ago. We are very much pleased with service and information provided by Samir. We have been noticing a lot of benefits of treated water and my whole family happy too. I highly recommend Kent water to others.

More about Kent Water Purification Systems

Based in Brampton, Ontario Kent Water Purification System is a diverse water filtration distributor / dealer of Hankscraft H2O Products united states of america and Kent RO systems India. Kent Water started out with a goal to be superior to our competition - to give enhanced service , offer healthier ...