Amazing Tree Service Inc

Amazing Tree Service Inc

Reviews for Amazing Tree Service Inc

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Diseased Trees

Tom, gave me a quote on Saturday, promised the work on Monday or Tuesday. Called and did the work on Monday. Trees gone, yard cleaned up....PERFECT!
great service, great work!!
I would certainly call on this firm again and be happy to refer it.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Awesome Customer Service from beginning to end

When my neighbor complained that our tree was frightening her and she was worried it would fall on her home, we gathered some quotes and Jason from the Amazing Tree Service was our choice. He was able to complete our removal project from start to finish, and also was able to file the City Documents and obtain our permit in quick time. On removal day, the crew showed up on time and efficiently removed the poplar that had telephone tie grown inside of it. They were very respectiful of my property and left it tidier then when they arrived. Thanks very much for a job well done!

Mark de Leon in Mississauga
Mark de Leon in Mississauga

Tree and stump removal

Tom, Jay, Bob and Joe were awesome to work with. Very professional and polite. Got the job down in a timely manner. They kept me update throughout the process and made sure the job was done properly. They did an excellent job with cleaning the area. Highly recommended!!

elaine
elaine
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

tree removal

Amazing tree staff were very professional- removed about 8 small trees and remove a large limb of tree overhanging sunroom. they were respectful of my property and neighbours and left a clean jobsite when completed

knowledgeable and professional - would definitely use them again

It was a pleasure doing business with you

Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?