Milton ON L9T 8H3

Reviews for Ridgedown Construction

anthony
anthony

Structural replacement(pillars)

Work was quick once they were able to get the materials to replace the pillar. Completely satisfied with the job; Team is very professional.

Thanks very much Anthony , it was a pleasure working for you .

Fred Ground
Fred Ground
2 reviews Milton, ON

Crown moulding installation

Recently my wife and I had extensive renovation work done in our home, part of which was installation of crown moulding in the family room, front hallway, downstairs powder room, living/dining room, and open entrance way to the second floor. Ryan and his assistant, Shane, did a wonderful job, completing the install in just one day. Very professional, and really nice guys. We will use Ridgetown again!

Thanks very much Fred , you guys were great to work for .

Jenn
Jenn

Entire main floor renovation

Ryan is extremely easy to work with and is very knowledgeable in all areas of the home. He makes great suggestions and truly cares about what you dream of in your home. It was great working with Ryan and his team.

Thanks very much Jenn , it was a pleasure working with you guys .

Neil
Neil
1 review Milton, ON

Basement reno

Basement RENO job that needed to be done fast, and right. Ryan and his crew came through when no one else could. Finished the job within 5 days, and had the best price too ! Would definitely recommend, and look forward to working with them again at the new house !! These guys are true Home “stars”.

Thanks very much for the great review Neil . We look forward to working with you again once your in your new home .

Sincerely,

Ryan

OC
OC
1 review Milton, ON

Basement Bathroom

I didn't realize how difficult it would be to find a contractor to complete the job I required, let alone simply get a quote from one! That being said, when I contacted Ryan at Ridgedown Construction through his website, he responded promptly. We arranged for him to visit our house and give me a quote. Again, Ryan responded promptly and provided me with a quote that I was satisfied with. I always felt there was very good communication between Ryan and myself from job commencement to job completion. When Ryan was able to start the job, he communicated this information to me and was always on time. At the end of each day, the mess was always cleaned up before Ryan and his team finished for the day. I spoke with Ryan throughout the construction to ensure that the finished product was exactly as my wife and I envisioned. I am more than happy with the quality of work that was put forward and the timeline with which it was complete.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ryan and Ridgedown Construction to anyone hoping to work with a trusted contractor, who is competent and does top quality work. My wife and I are already planning our en suite renovation and there is no question, we will contact Ryan.

Thanks very much guys , it was a pleasure working with you

johnberezowski
johnberezowski
2 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Ryan and his crew came to our house to work on our kitchen. He gutted the existing kitchen, took down a load bearing wall and installed new cabinets, counter tops, backsplash, pot lights, pendant lights and appliances. We now have a beautiful open concept kitchen/main floor. I would highly recommend Ridgedown construction to anyone looking for quality work and excellent customer service.

Thanks very much John

Carolyn
Carolyn

Deck stairs replaced

The stairs to our deck were in need of replacement. Ryan came over when he said he would and assessed the situation. He sent us a quote promptly and offered to repair them at our convenience.
The work was done on the agreed day and we are more than satisfied with the finished product.
We would definitely call upon his services again.

Thank you for the kind review . It was our pleasure to work with you guys.

Thanks
Ryan

Skiergirl25 in Mississauga
Skiergirl25 in Mississauga

Home renovation

If you want an excellent contractor then give Ridgedown Construction a call. Ryan and his trades are excellent and they do fabulous work! I unfortunately had the common renovation experience with a terrible contractor and had to get rid of them right before Christmas. Ryan and his staff were amazing. Not only did they get a lot of work done in those two weeks before the holidays, they made sure that everything was left neat and tidy so that I could host my family. Afterward, they fixed all of the terrible workmanship done by the previous contractor and completed the rest of the work in my house. Ryan was fair, honest and always got back to me promptly. He also recommended an excellent painting company to me. My house is beautiful now!

Thank you very much for the good review. I'm glad your happy with your home now ☺.

More about Ridgedown Construction

Founded by Ryan Zanth in 2016, Ridgedown Construction has established itself as one of the most trusted providers of construction focusing on industrial, commercial, and interior renovation services and building. Our installations are carried out by the business owner, Ryan, and his team of fully trained staff to the highest professional standards. We combine quality workmanship, superior knowledge and experience and competitive prices to provide you with an unrivaled level of service.

• Design/Build