Carrie's Trees

Tree Service
Carrie's Trees

Reviews for Carrie's Trees

Disappointment

John came to my house took the money and never showed up. I kept following up with him through the phone he kept ignoring my messages. Its been now one month that I have paid him. I lost my money. Complete disappointment

Shu in Old Toronto
Shu in Old Toronto

Tree Trimming

I hired him to trim a honey locust tree on my property and he offered me a good deal. He insisted I pay him on the spot and I did. He trimmed the lower branches and couldn't trim the branches tangled with TTC wires because it was too dangerous and he said he'll come back. Then, he started ignoring my messages and was very hesitant to come back. When he eventually did, he still couldn't trim around the wires. I wish he had told me he is not qualified to trim around those branches around the wire so I would have hired someone else instead. My mistake was I had paid him in the beginning before the job was done. I don't think it was his fault but the overall experience was negative. My tree is not fully trimmed and I paid him and now I have to find someone else. I would advise you have a clear scope of work written somewhere and do not pay him before the job gets done.

I rebated this job by $500 so the customer received more than he paid for. I returned multiple times to attempt to complete this job for the customer obviously he’s not aware of that. I contacted TTC and then was told the wires were electrical and not to touch them because it was dangerous. Carrie’s Trees is dedicated to doing a good job and helping customers in the neighbourhood properly

Chatty
Chatty

Removal of dead tree

We had a very old, dead pine tree in the backyard of our new home. John was in the area doing arbour work and came by to take a look. He provided a quick, reasonable estimate for removal, and came by the next day to remove it. He even removed the stump where others were charging extra for the service, and cleaned up the backyard after he was finished.

The fence the tree was close to did get a little damaged during removal, but we were going to get it replaced anyway.

Thank you for your service John!

Thanks for your review. Looking forward to working with you again.

More about Carrie's Trees

WE OFFER TREE REMOVAL - TREE TRIMMING - HEDGE AND SHRUB PRUNING AND REMOVAL - STUMP GRINDING WITH STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT - FULLY TRAINED AND WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE LARGE AND SMALL TREES CUT DOWN - TRIM - REMOVAL OF ALL BRANCHES AND WOOD CONTACT FOR ESTIMATE - ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Toronto?