9235 Jane St. Suite 103 Maple ON L6A0J8

Kimi.arora99
1 review Ajax, ON

House inspection

L6A 0A4

Stefano was able to execute the inspection in a very organised and detailed way. He had the complete tools to perform the inspection. He also performed valuable advice about various issues related to the house. He's a great professional who knows his job well.

It was a pleasure Kimi,
we take every opportunity to provide the best possible inspections and service. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the review.

GY in Toronto
GY in Toronto

New home - detailed inspection

Stefano was punctual, thorough and patient.
Our home was a new build with small deficiencies and he did an excellent job at citing the details, from missing caps to detached vents, to checking on missing shingles w/ his drone, he was great.
we needed his expert review for peace of mind and glad we found him! Will definitely use him again and recommend him.
Thanks Stefano.
ey and glen

Hi EY and Glen,
It was a pleasure.
I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the fantastic review.

Mike
Mike

Home inspection

L6A 0A4

They did a very thorough job at an excellent price. Very well equipped as well.

I'm very happy that our service was what you needed. We always strive to give you the best possible service and inspection and be sure that all your questions are answered. Please contact us for anything you may need in the future. Thank you again.

Toussaint.Roberts
Toussaint.Roberts
1 review Ajax, ON

Home inspection

L6A 0A4

Stefano was very punctual and walk me through inspection step by step.He was very thorough and the icing on the cake is that he provide me with a report on the spot(very very convenient).I was very impress with his home inspection and highly recommend him.
Toussaint

Hi Toussaint
It was a pleasure.
Thank you so much for taking your time to write me a review, I really appreciate it. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.
Quantum Home Inspections

home inspection on newly purchased home

L6A 0A4

We were very happy with Stefano’s thorough inspection report. His professionalism coupled with his extremely friendly service made us feel very reassured about our purchasing decision. We never met Stefano because of time constraints, so everything was done over text and email and phone. and he was so courteous to review the whole report with us over the phone. highly recommend. and best price out there

Hi Francesca,
thank you very much. It was a pleasure going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand the components of a home.
Thanks again.

AY in Vaughan
AY in Vaughan

Home Inspection

I hired Quantum a few months ago for our home inspection. Stefano was nice and walked us through the home showing us various issues and explaining why it was an issue. He was very polite and seemed knowledgeable. However, having been in the house now for a while, we've noticed things that were not in the report that we feel should have been, for example, there was a crack in the furnace exhaust pipe that was visible. We also noticed a small drip below the bathroom sink. These maybe small items, but I think they should have been in the report. Overall, our experience with Quantum was good, just wish it was a bit more thorough. Thanks Stefano for the good service.

This review is fraudulent.
No service was rendered for Mr. AY in Vaughan, Ontario.

Vincent W in Maple
Vincent W in Maple

Home Inspection

Got a home inspection with Stefano. Upon arriving 15 mins earlier before the scheduled time, Stefano was already on the roof and doing a walk around of the exterior. We went through every part of the house, took his time to answer any questions or concerns I had. The report was sent later that night, had lots of pictures and easy to read. Didn't close on the property due to all the problems, I would definitely use him again and would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Hi Vincent,

Milan in Toronto
Milan in Toronto

Fabulous inspection - in depth reporting and great attitude

Home inspection by Stefano would be one of the best in the industry. i wanted the home inspector to do a detailed assessment and without me asking, Stefano did an in-depth inspection. He spent 4 hours inspecting my 3+1 bedroom, 3+1 bathroom house. He went into every minute detail and created a real time assessment report. He didn’t have any qualms in doing the inspection over the weekend and spending half his day in 1 house. Even Leafs game didn’t make him rush thru the process.

All in all, I was about extremely delighted with his service. I don’t have any doubts that I would be calling Stefano for my next home inspection too. If you are looking for a home inspector who goes into details and has a pleasing personality and a great attitude, then Stefano is your guy!

Thanks Stefano and all the best!

It was a pleasure Milan,

Preet &.
Preet &.

Home Inspection

We were extremely pleased with Stefano’s inspection of our new home. Stefano did a superb job inspecting the property with excellent attention to detail and provided advice as needed. We would highly recommend Stefano!

Hi Preet,

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

L6A 0A4

Stefano is awesome. He spent 5 hours examining the house. He took his time and checked everything. He was very patient and explained everything to us. As a first-time house buyer, we learned a lot about the house and about house maintenance. We should highly recommend Stefano to anyone.

Tim & Jess

Good morning Tim,
thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting Jess and yourself and going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand their new home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us.
Thank you again.

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.