9699 Jane Street Vaughan ON L6A 0A4

Reviews for Quantum Home Inspections

Steven
Steven

Home Inspection

Stefano did a home inspection for me and throughout the inspection we found electrical and leaking problems that would've resulted in thousands of dollars in repairs !! Thank you so much Stefano !!

Hi Steven,

Miggie s.
Miggie s.

Home Inspection

Stefano was very courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough with the home inspection. He used state od the art technology to inspect and identify deficiencies. He encouraged me to follow him throughout the inspection and took the time to explain his findings. The home inspection report was provided immediately following the inspection.

I had a great experience with him amd would recommend him to anyone looking for a qualified and professional home insepctor.

Hi Miggie,
It was a pleasure.
Thank you so much for taking your time to write me a review, I really appreciate it. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Excellent Service

Excellent service by Stefano, his expertise helped me to resolve the issue of the house I am about to buy. Highly recommended for all the homebuyers who wants to use home inspection service. He's thorough to his job and really worth of his service. Thanks again my friend and we'll definitely see you again someday.

Hi Joel,
Enjoy your new home!

Vahab
Vahab

Home inspection

He was detail orented and seems he knows his job. Honest, friendly, patient and responsive.
He gave us the inspection report right away.

Hi Vahab,
Enjoy your new home!

Vaughan
Vaughan
1 review Ajax, ON

Home inspection

Stefano exceeded our expectations. He accommodated to our schedule without hesitation and delivered outstanding service. He was extremely courteous and thorough. He provided a detailed report with pictures and explanations. He then made himself available to discuss the report and offered his opinion on severity and overall condition. We are very delighted to have hired him and would highly recommend him for home inspections.

Hi Vaughan,

moe
moe
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pre-purchase inspection

Steffano was very detailed and I was really impressed with his work.
Very comprehensive report which every one will find it very useful.

I highly recommend Steffano to everyone.

I'm very happy that our service was what you needed. We always strive to give you the best possible service and inspection and be sure that all your questions are answered. Please contact us for anything you may need in the future. Thank you again.

Kimberly in Toronto
Kimberly in Toronto

Excellent service, very personable and friendly

Stefano was fantastic! He did a very thorough job checking everything out and didn't seem to mind me tagging along and asking him a bunch of questions. He answered everything, explaining some things in great detail, and was very friendly and pleasant the whole time. He was also very careful and courteous about trying to not track any dirt or loose insulation anywhere, even when getting into otherwise rather messy places (like the attic). I would definitely recommend him for anyone's home inspection needs.

Hi Kimberly,
thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you and going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand their new home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us. Thank you again.

Hopkins
Hopkins

Inspection

Great service, excellent attitude. Highly recommend his service! Very professional inspection, went through every detail of the house and took his time to do a proper inspection

Hi Matthew,

Rahim
Rahim

Home Inspection

I was a little sceptical about all the great reviews on Homestars. But Stefano is the real deal. His service was flawless. To be honest his customer service is one of the best I have ever experienced. He was very thorough in his home inspection. He actually inspected the home as if he was buying it. I would highly recommend his home inspection services.

It was a pleasure Shirin,
Thank you for the amazing review.
We take every opportunity to provide the best possible inspections and service. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the review.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New home inspection

Stefano was able to come on a very short notice during the long weekend to help us with the 30-days Tarion report. He is pleasant to work with and professional. Great inspection package deal also. Thanks again Stefano for all your help!

Hi Julia,

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.