9699 Jane Street Vaughan ON L6A 0A4

Reviews for Quantum Home Inspections

janet
janet

Home inspection

I don’t know where to begin in my praise and gratitude for Stefano.
He is not only thorough, knowledgeable and professional but he is also so lovely and approachable. He is the most helpful person I have ever worked with. Thank you Stefano!

Hi Janet,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.
We sincerely appreciate it. I'm so pleased that you were happy with our service.
I am here for any further
questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you again for the review.

Animesh
Animesh

New row home inspection

Stefano was there on time, very professional and knowledgeable. Explained everything to us and gave us a fantastic report, very detailed and simple to understand. Would recommend him to anyone. I even said he should come and inspect our house every year and he is said it not needed. Lot of contractors would jump at the opportunity to bill me every year but he didn’t. Gave us some good tips as well on how to keep things fit and running smooth in the house.

Hi Animesh,
thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it and am here for you if you need anything in the future.
Have a fantastic summer!

Chloe in Toronto
Chloe in Toronto

Very detailed work! Impressive!

Stefano came and inspected our house for sale and impressed us by checking everything inches by inches. He worked into every detail and also shared knowledge about the house with his clients. Later on when we need inspection service for our new home, there was no hesitation for us to contact him, and we were more than satisfied about what he provided. Not only that we were told about every potential hazard or minor issue, but also we learnt about our new home of all the equipments and functions. That made a unique experience for us to know about our new home.

It was a pleasure!
Details is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about and I am happy you enjoyed the service. Let me know if there is anything else you may need in the future.
Have a fantastic summer!

Yang in Toronto
Yang in Toronto

Home Inspection Job Well Done

We bought the house last year but haven't got the home inspection done. I hired Stefano to do our home inspection and I am very satisfied with the job he has done.

Stefano is very knowledgeable, professional. He arrived on time at the scheduled time and the work took about 3 hours. He is very patient, checked the house inside out for us and give us suggests, explanations in details. During the inspection, we identified several issues of the house that needs to be fixed.

After inspection, I got the report right away.

I am very happy with Stefano's service and I would recommend him to my friends in the future.

Hi Yang,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it and am here for you if you need anything in the future.
Have a fantastic summer.
Stefano Ramacciato.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

home inspection

If you are looking for professionalism, you should call Stefano. He is so good in his job, honest, he works from his heart, he cares, he goes extra miles to make sure you are understand. My client was first time buyer , and he went step by step explaining everything to him.

Thank you so much.
It was a pleasure!
Details are what Quantum Home Inspections is all about.
I am happy you enjoyed the service.
Let me know if there is anything else you may need in the future.

Fotini in Toronto
Fotini in Toronto

Home Inspection

This was our second time getting a home inspection, and I can't say enough about how detailed and thorough Stefano is with his home inspections! He took the time to explain things that needed to be fixed and gave his professional opinion where he thought it was right to do so. I am very happy with the value that we got with this home inspection and the level of detailed information we received. I would definitely recommend Stefano for others to use and will use his services myself in the future!

Hi Fotini,
thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you and going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand their new home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us. Thank you again.
Stefano Ramacciato.

Farhad in Richmond Hill
Farhad in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great job

I had a bad experience with inspector of previous house whose incomplete job caused me several thousand dollars including changing roof in the same year as the purchase.
I friend of mine recommended Stefano for inspection of my new home to be. I was totally impressed with the almost 4 hours of inspection carried out by him using his expertise as well as advanced equipment he used to inspect from top of the roof to the every corner in the basement ending with a paperless report with lots of picture taken during the inspection emailed to me. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a detailed home inspection with no reservation.

It was a pleasure Farhad.
Thank you for the amazing review.
We take every opportunity to provide the best possible inspections and service. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the review.

FELEICIA C.
FELEICIA C.

Full House inspection

Inspector was great.. Went above and beyond as if it was his house. For his price you will NOT get what he does ANYWHERE. I was very impressed.

Thanks Again .

Hi Feleicia,
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure! I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand the components of a home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us. Thank you again.

blair
blair

home inspection

when I sold my home the buyer used quantum home inspection and found absolutely each and every defect so when recently I purchased my new home I made sure to Steffano do the inspection and thank God I did because he found so many problems we had to walk away from our offer.

Hi Blair,
It was a pleasure.
Thank you so much for taking your time to write me a review, I really appreciate it. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Wenchao in Toronto
Wenchao in Toronto

Great and professional service

Stefano is a very professional, knowledgeable and nice person. He is glad to answer all my concerns and questions, no matter how silly they're :)
He inspected the house with professional equipments and price is reasonable.

Hi Wenchao,
Thank you so much.
It was a pleasure!
Details are what Quantum Home Inspections are all about.
I am happy you enjoyed the service.
Let me know if there is anything else
you may need in the future.
Stefano

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.