9699 Jane Street Vaughan ON L6A 0A4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Quantum Home Inspections

Alex R
Alex R

Home Inspection

Stefano did an excellent job at walking me through his home inspection, explaining why certain things were issues or why they weren't, and offerred helpful recommendations on how to improve things at the house. I am very pleased with his level of attention.

Hi Alex,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review!
We are pleased to hear your positive experience.
Have a fantastic summer!

Home inspection post-sale

Stefano was pleasant, arrived early, extremely thorough and very helpful. We learned so much about our home and how to take care of it. Money will spent and simply a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an honest & depdendable inspection.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
We sincerely appreciate it.
I'm so pleased that you were happy with our service.
I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

HEEKYUNG in Collingwood
HEEKYUNG in Collingwood

Highly Recommended Home Inspector in Calgary

During the inspection, I was impressed by how thorough Jamie was. He was very patient in explaining everything - which helped me understand what they are, how the systems work, which maintenance is needed, and much more information. When I got the follow up report, I was surprised once again by how professional and considerate he was. The report was very well organized, and there were so helpful links and tips. Thank you Jamie for your professionalism, and it was my pleasure to work with you!

Grace in Surrey
Grace in Surrey
1 review Edmonton, AB

House Inspection

Don't look any further. These guys not only deliver a thorough inspection with comments but will also answer all your questions and advise you about things you're not familiar with. They go way above and beyond and will help you when you're in a bind. I've used them twice and will continue to hire them as needed. Thank you Jamie and Matt, and Ryan for always being there to help.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Home Inspection

Service provider inspected my home and gave me very though instructions. I appreciated the insight and attention to detail.

Thank you very much Thinesh for taking the time to provide a wonderful review.
I really appreciate it!
I am here for you if you need anything in the future.
Have a fantastic summer!

Zac
Zac
5 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Professional, caring and thorough

Stefano was great. We did an inspection with him for our new home and he went through all the details. From scratches on the kickplates to moving our emergency shut off for the gas line to repairing our roof. Made our 30-day inspection effortless. Stefano is someone who is professional and explained everything to us as we went. We will only do our inspections with him and will let all our friends and family know about his services. Would do business again and again.

Hi Zac,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
We sincerely appreciate it. I'm so pleased that you were happy with our service.
I am here for any further
questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Home Inspection

Stefano is the most professional home inspector that I have ever seen. He is absolutely committed and seems to love his profession so much that he strives to excel in it. His home inspections are very detail oriented and meticulous. He has the latest technological devices ar his disposal like the drone cameras, infra red camera, Air Quality monitors, humidity meters etc to give you a very detailed report of your home. But what i like most about him is his astute observation skills and his attention to even the most minute of problems. He clearly explains to us the technical details of each problem that he finds and he also proposes the best solution for the problem which will help us to resolve it within our budget. His vast experience in this field and in-depth expertise is clearly visible in the detailed report that he provides at the end of the inspection. I have used his service twice and both the times I felt that I have received much more value than what I paid for. I would always recommend Stefano for any home inspection without any second thoughts.

Hi Murali,
Thank you so much for your amazing review.
It was a pleasure!
Details are what Quantum Home Inspections is all about.
I am happy you enjoyed the service.
Let me know if there is anything else you may need in the future.
Enjoy your beautiful home!

Alice
Alice

Terrible service

Did a sloppy rushed inspection and refused to commit in writing to fixing. Missed very obvious issues like damaged interior doors and outlet grounding. Did not test heat distribution as agreed and when confronted, sent screenshots of the reading while insisting he didn't cut corners in the written report. In addition, he sent details and pictures to the sellers agent BEFORE he sent me the written report and WITHOUT my consent. Do not use this guy. He is careless and unethical. He ending up costing me time and money.

This review is fraudulent.
No service was rendered or payment received from a Alice.
I always take my time and do a thorough inspection.
I go above and beyond for all my clients!

Stefano Ramacciato.

Alex in Vaughan
Alex in Vaughan

Testing for air quality/mold

Stefano was very professional and knowledgeable and went above and beyond from what we originally hired him to do (mold presence). He carefully inspected the entire house, was not rushing with the inspection, and took us through all the problems - small and big, and how to rectify them. I highly recommend Quantum for your inspection needs! (Also very unbiased in his advice - no pushing any specific home service companies, etc.)

Hi Alex,
Thank you for the thoughtful review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are very happy to hear your positive experience with us.
I am here for any further
questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Christina
Christina

inspection

Not much to say other than happy with service.... showed up on time.... explained everything.... report detailed.... overall a good service....

Would recommend to family/friends. Price was also reasonable and came with some other details other companies didn't have.

Hi Christina,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review.
I appreciate it and I’m here for you if you need anything in the future.
Stefano Ramacciato.

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.

Our services include: Thermal Imaging, Pre-Listing Inspection, Pre-Purchase Inspection, Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI), New Home Warranty Inspection (TARION), Indoor Air Quality Testing for Mold, Radon Testing. We service the GTA and surrounding areas including City of Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Markham, King, Stoufville, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Whitby, Clarington, Scugog, Brock, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Halton Hills, Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga.