9699 Jane Street Vaughan ON L6A 0A4

Wael in Woodbridge
Wael in Woodbridge
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Home Inspection

Stefano was awesome. He is extremely knowledgeable and has all the right tools to do the excellent type of inspection he does. He is extremely detailed oriented and takes his time to do a very thorough inspection. In addition, after the inspection he sends you reading material to read on specific areas of the results. I will be only using him going forward.

Hi Wael,
Thank you so much.
It was a pleasure!
Details are what Quantum Home Inspections is all about.
I am happy you enjoyed the service.
Let me know if there is anything else you may need in the future.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New build Detached House

I am so glad to have Stefano to conduct the inspection for us. Stefano far exceed our expectation…he is thorough, detailed and neat. Stefano even provide us some reports (e.g. Air quality) that is not within the requirement for inspection. He is patient and willing to answer all the questions that we have and always invite for questions. Stefano spent literally almost like 3 hours for the inspection and can provide us the inspection report right away. He also messages us useful videos addressing our questions on how to clean your air freshener? Drain water heat recovery, etc.

All in all, excellent job! I am more than happy to refer Stefano to all the home owners…you will not regret it!

It was a pleasure Cindy!
Thank you for the amazing review.
We take every opportunity to provide the best possible inspections and service. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the review.
Have a fantastic summer.

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Amazing Home Inspection services!

Super detailed, professional, knowledgeable, practical solutions provided! I highly recommend these guys; they deliver above and beyond with impeccable attention to detail.

Hi Flavia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such
a thoughtful review.
We sincerely appreciate it. I'm so pleased that you were happy with our service.
I am here for any further
questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you again for the review.

ian
ian

Another Successful Home Inspection

I have worked with Stefano for over a year now, he is always available, and always does a full and THOROUGH inspection of the property. No stone is left unturned, and he looks EVERYWHERE. Always neat and tidy as well (which is just a bonus), everything is in the report and you have it within minutes after he is done. Don't look elsewhere, just call Stefano and he will make sure you are protected from anything, especially the water issues.

Hi Ian,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review.
We sincerely appreciate it. I'm so pleased that your happy with our service.
Thank you again for the review.

0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Home inspection

Our home inspection was way more thorough and detailed than we thought it would be. Service was courteous and respectful. Stefano was great to work with. We really felt looked after.

Hi Maurizio,

Pretesh in Toronto
Pretesh in Toronto

Inspection done June 28

Stefano performed the inspection and was very thorough and spent the full amount of time and more to inspect my home. He answered all questions and provided valuable information. Excellent work, friendly and trustworthy. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Hi Pretesh,
Thanks for taking the time to provide a wonderful review.
I really appreciate it!
I am here for you if you need anything in the future.

Susana Herrera
Susana Herrera

Home inspection

Stefano did an amazing job inspecting my parents home, he was very thorough and professional during the inspection and explained what he found along the way. We got the report the next day, it was very easy to read and understand. I will highly recommend Stefano to anyone thinking about buying a home.

Hi Susana,

Sugal and Marce
Sugal and Marce

Home inspection on newer condo still worth it!

We are first time home buyers, and the condo we bought was pretty new, but we still wanted to do an inspection for peace of mind and to know what to look out for. Stefano was great - patient, helpful, thorough and gave us great pointers. He sent through a PDF report with photos immediately after the inspection with his notes and photos.

Hi Sugal and Marce,
I appreciate it and I’m here for you if you need anything in the future.
Enjoy your beautiful condo.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Amazing home inspection for a very reasonable price

I highly recommend Quantum Home Inspections. Stefano arrived early for the appointment and started working right away. I called more than 10 companies and Stefano's price was the most reasonable. He was also very honest about what services houses typically do not need, thus additions you don't need to pay extra for, whereas other companies force you to pay for the extra services upfront (though you may not even need it). My realtor commented that Stefano was very detailed in comparison to other home inspectors. I received the report right after the appointment. If I ever move again, I will definitely be working with Stefano and recommend him to my colleagues.

It was a pleasure!
Thank you for the amazing review.
Have a fantastic summer.

Eric in Scarborough
Eric in Scarborough
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Complete Home Inspection and Air Quality Check

Stefano was very responsive and helpful with our needs. We found Quantum Home Inspections from Homestars and was able to book an appointment with Stefano.
He was punctual and respectful to us and our new home. The inspection report was thorough and clear to show what we need to fix/improve.
We recommend Stefano and Quantum Home Inspections for any of your home inspection needs.

Eric

Hi Eric,

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.

Our services include: Thermal Imaging, Pre-Listing Inspection, Pre-Purchase Inspection, Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI), New Home Warranty Inspection (TARION), Indoor Air Quality Testing for Mold, Radon Testing. We service the GTA and surrounding areas including City of Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Markham, King, Stoufville, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Whitby, Clarington, Scugog, Brock, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Halton Hills, Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga.