9235 Jane St. Suite 103 Maple ON L6A0J8

Reviews for Quantum Home Inspections

Allie
Allie

Home Inspection

Stefano came and performed a home inspection for me. He was on time, thorough and took the time to explain any problems he found. Stefano sent me the home inspection report and pictures promptly and my realtor and myself were extremely impressed with his kind manner and professionalism. After his thorough inspection and discussing any concerns and how they may be rectified I feel very comfortable going ahead with this purchase. I highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again in the future!

Hi Allie,
It was a pleasure.
Thank you so much for taking your time to write me a review, I really appreciate it. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Naomi H. from Toronto
Naomi H. from Toronto

Roof Inspection

We recently had our roof replaced however I felt that it was done poorly and found Stefano's contact on Homestars to do an inspection. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this experience. Stefano was quick to get back to my message and booked an appointment right away. He was very punctual (even a bit early), pleasant and friendly to work with. He came over on a weekend so my kids were at home but he entertained their curiosity and enthusiasm with great patience! He was very thorough and diligent with his work and went above and beyond with the inspection. He even had a lot of home safety suggestions that weren't part of the initial job we asked him to do. We will definitely be calling him back in the future. Thanks Stefano!

Hi Naomi,

amir s.
amir s.

Home Inspection

Stefano is great to work with. He is very responsive to text and emails. He shows up on time and is reliable. He is knowledgable, fast ,efficient, and courteous. He has the proper gear to complete home inspections. He will go on top of your roof, in to your attic, basement and everything in between. He is happy for you to accompany him during all steps of the home inspection process and is happy to answer questions as you go through the home.

Thank you Stefano for helping point out any deficiencies which ultimately saved me money. The home inspection paid for itself already !

I highly reccommend.

It was a pleasure Amir
Thank you for the amazing review.
We take every opportunity to provide the best possible inspections and service. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the review.

Neville
Neville

Purchase of a resale Condo Townhouse

Stefano invested over two hours to check every nook and corner of the house I was purchasing. His inspection was througher and was able to identify all the pros and faults.

I'm very happy that our service was what you needed. We always strive to give you the best possible service and inspection and be sure that all your questions are answered. Please contact us for anything you may need in the future. Thank you again.

jason
jason

Home inspection

Stephano was amazing. He was very detailed and thorough. He even explained the major and minor fixes required and showed me what some tools do.
I highly recommend him!!

Hi Jason,
thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you and going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand their new home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us. Thank you again.

Richmond H.
Richmond H.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Inspection

Quantum Home Inspections exceeded all our expectations. Stefano was incredibly thorough and professional in inspecting both the exterior and interior of the property with top-of-the range gadgets. He encouraged us to follow along and pointed out every finding at the time, taking the time to answer all our many questions.
He is very friendly and personable, making him easy to work with. The service was efficient - we received the detailed report with pictures and recommendations straight after the inspection - and the pricing was very competitive.
We will definitely be repeat clients, and will be recommending him to all our friends and family.

It was a pleasure Goldie,
Thank you for the amazing review.

Steven
Steven

Home Inspection

Stefano did a home inspection for me and throughout the inspection we found electrical and leaking problems that would've resulted in thousands of dollars in repairs !! Thank you so much Stefano !!

Hi Steven,

Miggie s.
Miggie s.

Home Inspection

Stefano was very courteous, knowledgeable, and thorough with the home inspection. He used state od the art technology to inspect and identify deficiencies. He encouraged me to follow him throughout the inspection and took the time to explain his findings. The home inspection report was provided immediately following the inspection.

I had a great experience with him amd would recommend him to anyone looking for a qualified and professional home insepctor.

Hi Miggie,
Enjoy your new home.

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Excellent Service

Excellent service by Stefano, his expertise helped me to resolve the issue of the house I am about to buy. Highly recommended for all the homebuyers who wants to use home inspection service. He's thorough to his job and really worth of his service. Thanks again my friend and we'll definitely see you again someday.

Hi Joel,

Vahab
Vahab

Home inspection

He was detail orented and seems he knows his job. Honest, friendly, patient and responsive.
He gave us the inspection report right away.

Hi Vahab,

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.