9699 Jane Street Vaughan ON L6A 0A4

Reviews for Quantum Home Inspections

Vincent W in Maple
Vincent W in Maple

Home Inspection

Got a home inspection with Stefano. Upon arriving 15 mins earlier before the scheduled time, Stefano was already on the roof and doing a walk around of the exterior. We went through every part of the house, took his time to answer any questions or concerns I had. The report was sent later that night, had lots of pictures and easy to read. Didn't close on the property due to all the problems, I would definitely use him again and would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

Hi Vincent,
I'm very happy that our service was what you needed. We always strive to give you the best possible service and inspection and be sure that all your questions are answered. Please contact us for anything you may need in the future. Thank you again.

Milan in Toronto
Milan in Toronto

Fabulous inspection - in depth reporting and great attitude

Home inspection by Stefano would be one of the best in the industry. i wanted the home inspector to do a detailed assessment and without me asking, Stefano did an in-depth inspection. He spent 4 hours inspecting my 3+1 bedroom, 3+1 bathroom house. He went into every minute detail and created a real time assessment report. He didn’t have any qualms in doing the inspection over the weekend and spending half his day in 1 house. Even Leafs game didn’t make him rush thru the process.

All in all, I was about extremely delighted with his service. I don’t have any doubts that I would be calling Stefano for my next home inspection too. If you are looking for a home inspector who goes into details and has a pleasing personality and a great attitude, then Stefano is your guy!

Thanks Stefano and all the best!

It was a pleasure Milan,

Preet
Preet

Home Inspection

We were extremely pleased with Stefano’s inspection of our new home. Stefano did a superb job inspecting the property with excellent attention to detail and provided advice as needed. We would highly recommend Stefano!

Hi Preet,
It was a pleasure.
Thank you so much for taking your time to write me a review, I really appreciate it. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Home Inspection

Stefano is awesome. He spent 5 hours examining the house. He took his time and checked everything. He was very patient and explained everything to us. As a first-time house buyer, we learned a lot about the house and about house maintenance. We should highly recommend Stefano to anyone.

Tim & Jess

Good morning Tim,
thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting Jess and yourself and going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand their new home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us.
Thank you again.

Arturo in Toronto
Arturo in Toronto

House Inspection

L6A 0A4

This is the second time I do a home inspection and I was Wowed with the level of professionalism and care Quantum Home Inspections did this job. He spent 4 hours in the house, checked every wall, ceiling, electric outlet, appliances. I was super impressed and I will happily hire him again. Try it and you wont regret it. The report is made on the spot so you have it right away with pics and explanations etc. Awesome work for sure!

Ted Small
Ted Small

Amazing

Stefano was great, professional and very helpful.

He checked every inch and every corner and gave us a full report with drawings and coats.

He recommended starting the inspection early while it's still light outside, which none of the other people I've called seemed to care.

You can really see that Stefano cares about his job and his clients.

Hi Ted,
It was a pleasure.

Nirav
Nirav

Pre-purchase House Inspection

L6A 0A4

Stefano is the really professional person who knows exactly what he needs to do for the project he takes on. He immediately provided me an appointment for my house inspection and performed the inspection in very detailed-oriented manner. He checked each and every corner of the house, all electric circuits, appliances, attic, roof etc. He even provided the thermal scanner that helped to find insulation problems in the house. I strongly suggest Stefano to anyone who wishes to leverage his services. Must go person at a reasonable price.

It was a pleasure Nirav,
Quantum Home Inspections.

Jude
Jude

Home inspection

L6A 0A4

Stefano is v try thorough in his work. He has saved use hundreds of thousands in potential renovation costs by catching issues with potential homes. We look forward to having him on our side.

It was a pleasure Jude, we take every opportunity to provide the best possible inspections and service. I am here for any further questions you may have as well, so feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you again for the review.

Manavjeet
Manavjeet

Pretty Buying Inspection

Happy to say I chose Stefano from Quantum home inspections. He was there before tI me and looked each and every corner of the house. Had all his tools on him and did not hesitate to use them where needed. I am saying that because my last home inspector did not use any of this tools for inspection and I being first time home buyer did not know much then.
He has a flat rate of 300 and does not matter how long it takes. The agreement said it would take 3 hrs but it took him 4 hrs because of the thorough inspection he did.
I have already recommended him to one of my friends.

Manavjeet , thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you and going through the home with you. I love meeting new people every day and helping them understand the components of a home. That is what Quantum Home Inspections is all about. Education. Remember that we are here for you any time you need us. Thank you again.

gagan8877
gagan8877
1 review Oshawa, ON

Property Pre-purchase inspection

Work was Top notch quality! Stefano is extremely detailed-oriented and passionate about his work. I couldn't be happier, he saved my from buying the wrong property. I will calling him again very soon for inspection of the next one as soon as the seller accepts my offer.

It was a pleasure Gagandeep,
Quantum Home Inspections.

More about Quantum Home Inspections

Buying a home can be an anxious time, often filled with excitement, worry or even regret. As a home buyer, whether its your first time or tenth, there are pitfalls to avoid, clues to interpret and surprises to prevent. Quantum Home Inspections possess a superior mix of experience and education to help you understand and become familiar with the condition of your new home. We will answer all the important questions you may have about the condition and care of the property under consideration and will be provided with a detailed report including photos of defects taken during the inspection.

You are welcome and encouraged to join us during your home inspection, from start to finish, so you may learn about the property first hand and the serviceability of the home’s various components as well as gain insight on how they all work together. You will walk away with ‘Peace of Mind’.