Next Generation Renovation

General Contractors
Pickering ON L1V 7J2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Pickering  >  Next Generation Renovation

Reviews for Next Generation Renovation

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I cannot begin to explain how amazing of a job Danny completed for my kitchen renovation. He removed a wall to make it an open concept, plastered my ceiling (I did the painting), installed the appliances and backsplash. I have a small townhouse but his work made it beautiful and our "home sweet home". On top of that, his honesty and friendliness made it that much more convincing to hire him. I would definitely recommend him. You will not regret it.

THANK YOU DAVID. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU AND GIVING YOUR HOME THE FEEL YOU WANTED!

Masud
Masud
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom Reno

Danny did a great job on my bathroom Reno. He offered a great price and excellent service. I was very satisfied with the final outcome. I would recommend next generation renovations to anyone looking for quality work and great service.

Lisa from the Junction
Lisa from the Junction
3 reviews York, ON

Flooring and other upgrades

I am very happy with the work Danny recently completed on my home. The project was primarily about flooring but included all of the following: remove old floor tile and replace with new, remove parquet flooring and replace with hardwood, build wall between powder room and laundry, replace toilet and vanity in powder room, and some painting.

Danny was a pleasure to work with. The first time he came to my home I was impressed by his vision -- he had ideas about how my project could be improved which personally I found refreshing. Communication with Danny was always great, he was responsive and respectful at all times. The project was completed on time and on budget.

I highly recommend Danny and would use him again.

Thank you! Your satisfaction is our primary goal

margareth22 in Whitby
margareth22 in Whitby

Kitchen renovation

We are very happy with the work that Danny and his team provided. Our kitchen looks like a dream now. Danny takes great pride in his work and will make sure that the job gets done properly. I value the constant and open communication during the reno. Whenever there were any question, Danny would ask for our input.
I highly recommend Next Generation Renovation.

Thank you! It's been a pleasure and I look forward to future projects and referrals

Mona
Mona

Total remodelling of home including kitchen , flooring, washrooms, open concept, windows

We purchased a small 100+ year old home and had it completely remodelled by next generation renovations. We knocked out a wall and created an open concept and completely redid the kitchen and floorings . We also created a laundry room and redid the washrooms and added pot lights . We received many compliments for the stunning transformation.
After 2 years we sold the propert for a great profit and purchased a much bigger home with more work to do. We were confident going into the project because we knew we could rely on next generation renovation's excellent service and impeccable workmanship.
Danny not only brought out vision to life , he provided ideas and contributed greatly to the design so it was wonderful to have someone to explore ideas with and collaborate.
Thanks to working with Danny and his team, we have now grown our equity even more and have a beautiful home to enjoy with our family for years to come. Even our bank appraiser, real estate agents , neighbours caht believe the changes in both homes and commented on how unique the designs are.
Thank you for the hard work and for being reliable and patient along the way ! You guys are awesome !
Pictures and videos are available of the before and after of each house

Thank you! It was our pleasure and look forward to working on future projects with you

1 review Pickering, ON

INTERLOCKING

Danny and his team were so professional and personable. They are always on time and the level of communication surpassed my expectations.
Danny takes pride in his work and it shows in his finishes and the way he teaches and guides his staff.
He believes in what he does and he was passionate about bringing my vision to life.
It's hard to trust and find good work- you can't go wrong with him or his team.

Thanks for increasing the value of our home

Thank you! We take pride in what we do and making our clients happy

More about Next Generation Renovation

For over 10 years, Next Generation Renovations has offered an innovative and professional approach to home renovations. From kitchens and baths, to whole house projects, we can transform any room in your home! Our goal is to provide our customers with exceptional craftsmanship, efficient project management, and a positive customer experience.

Our services include:

• Exteriors
• Commercial Renovations
• Full Home Remodels
• And much, much more!

We are committed to providing you with a superior renovation experience. Simply contact us so that we can provide you with a free written estimate.

If you can visualize it, think it or dream it, we will build it! We work with you!