DHOME-CONSTRUCTION

Reviews for DHOME-CONSTRUCTION

TUTTONGM
TUTTONGM

bathroom renovation

Dmitri Makarov does fine work. He is diligent, reliable and meticulous. We have no hesitation in recommending him to others, or in hiring him again, should we have another project in the future. If he wasn't sure about something, he always asked. He never assumed or forced his opinion on us. We had a very good working relationship with Dmitri, and wish him all the best for continued success.

Thank you very much for choosing DHome-Construction.

Endri in Toronto
Endri in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Hi Dim,

I would like to take some time and praise your hard word, dedication and professionalism that you displayed throughout the time that you worked on my bathroom renovation. Prior to contacting you it was difficult for me to decide and make the decision on which company would best suit my needs. I am most grateful to have conducted such great business with you and DHome-Construction. You were so kind enough to provide me with such accurate details regarding pricing estimates and quality of materials that would be used as part of my bathroom renovation. Dim’s punctuality is second to none as he arrived even 1 hour earlier than the time proposed to ensure that everything would be completed on time. If I have additional renovations that need to be done in the nearby future, I know that you will be the first one on my list. Once again, I could not be any happier with my decision to hire DHome-Construction as they have exceeded my expectations from Day 1

Thank you for choosing DHome-Construction! It was a pleasure to provide services for you.

Spade
Spade

Dhome to the rescue! (complete house reno)

I found Dmitri when I was originally looking for contractors, but opted to try and cut costs instead. That decision ended up costing me more in both time and money.

When I contacted Dmitri again, my project was at its worst. Luckily, he was brave enough to tackle it despite its terrible state.

I’m not sure I can be happier with his service, and the quality of his work is amazing, with focused attention to detail. He acted professionally, with prompt quotes and easy communication. His prices were very reasonable, and suggested ways I could save without compromising unnecessarily.

His practical design sense and problem solving expertise dealt with the numerous mistakes made by my previous contractors. A good example is my washroom, where the framing for the tub had been sloppy. Plumbing had to be redone, and the toilet had to be moved in order to fit the tub. Dmitri’s experience also shows clearly as he recognized and prevented potential future issues like door frames that would have been too small for appliances to pass through.

Dmitri’s good work ethic shows in his well-organized and clean workspace, as well as his reasonableness with regards to feedback and changes. He shows integrity as his promises are kept, and his work days start early.

On top of all of that, he's a good guy, with a good vibe.

Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review! We were pleased to work for you!

Leo N.
Leo N.
1 review Concord, ON

Complete basement reno (including new kitchen and bathroom installation)

We did a complete basement rehaul: all new bathroom, new kitchen, laundry room, new plumbing, pot lights, drywall, ceiling, floor - old stuff out, new stuff in! Great service, job done extremely well: in a timely fashion (few guys working at the same time), very neat and clean (during and after!), high quality materials, very detailed, nothing is out of place and everything done to a T - we have an amazing, beautiful, and complete basement now! Absolutely would do another project with Dhome Construction and would recommend to friends!

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to work with you. We're looking forward to do another project for you!

Daniel C.
Daniel C.

Tiling for Kitchen Renovation

Very professional work. Attention to detail. On time, courteous. Would definitely approach this company on future projects.

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure to work with you.
We will be glad to have a chance to provide you with more services when needed.

Joshua D.
Joshua D.

Bath room & finishing

Did very good job and we're always on the job till completion. Will hire them in the future.

Thank you very much for your review!

redmix68 in Toronto
redmix68 in Toronto

Review by Evgeniy Masalov Concreye Delivery Company Owner REDIMIX LTD.

When I hired Dim, my plan was only to renovate my kitchen – to remove the balked and make an island instead of the wall. I was limited with my budget, that’s why I asked Dim to do his best to set the price accordingly. Dim found a kitchen manufacture, which got the cabinets of good quality and at a reasonable price. The installation itself was done fast and neat. I appreciated this attitude. Also, I want to admit that it was always clean, even in the corridors. I never had to be bothered with construction garbage. Dim, as a runner of the project, was there every day and reported to me about the amount of work done every day. Before I had heard a lot of bad comments about renovation companies. However, Dim proved that his company deserves to be trusted. So, then I decided to renovate the whole apartment. After all was done, I was surprised by how nice everything looked. So, I invited a real estate agent to estimate the price of my property. It turned out that the price has increased so much that it over covered my investment. The next time I need to use renovation services, I will definitely hire Dim again.

Thank you for the review Mr.Masalov. It was a pleasure to have business with you.

More about DHOME-CONSTRUCTION

DHome-Construction specializes in bathroom and kitchen renovation services. In addition, we provide all kinds of home improvement services – from basement finish to open concept for kitchen.

The company’s establisher is highly qualified and experienced. Besides being licensed electrician and plumber, he has 15 years of experience in providing renovation services.

DHome-Construction is a company with individual approach and good attitude to our customers. Discussing future project plan and budget we always to the consensus with our clients. We never work with more than one project at the same time, which is a guarantee that your order will be finished in short term and qualitatively. What also makes us different in a good way is that no matter what kinds of order we work on, we always leave the project place clean. For us finish the project means that a client can start using the property right away.

Choosing DHome-Construction, you choose an easy way to get good service.