D.A.L GARAGE DOORS SERVICES

Garage Doors & Hardware
Toronto ON M2R 2V3
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Toronto  >  D.A.L GARAGE DOORS SERVICES

Reviews for D.A.L GARAGE DOORS SERVICES

banaeifarmehrdad
banaeifarmehrdad
1 review Aurora, ON

Garage door service

The garage door openers were out of work and they replace by new ones that work very good .

Thank you very much for your kind words
It is always pleasure to serve and make customers happy

Jodi K.
Jodi K.

Garage door service

Thank you for the awesome customer service and reasonable price. I would definitely recommend your service.

Thank you Jodi it was our pleasure.

Shari in North york
Shari in North york

Garage door repair

Ilan came when he said he would. Diagnosed the problem. Didn’t charge me for the diagnosis. Came back to replace the unit as soon as I called him. He was professional, reliable, honest and reasonable. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you .it was Our pleasure !

Garage door service

Thank you very much for the best service!!!! Very friendly and professional service! I'll recommend you to all my friends and family
And have a great day !!!

Thank you . Well it's always our Pleasure
And our responsibilities

More about D.A.L GARAGE DOORS SERVICES

Garage Doors & Hardware
garage doors
sale & repair
C.H.I Clopay Amarr DM Wayne dalton
modren ,contemporary,carriage,raised panel,overly,recessed panel ,roll up ,shaker,flash and much more
our specialties is to defaine and match the best product or service to our clients needs . which is the most cost efficientand still without compromising on the look and the eand results.