Brighton Elite Moving

Reviews for Brighton Elite Moving

Sarah in Richmond Hill
Sarah in Richmond Hill

Best move I've ever had

These folks are the best movers I’ve ever worked with, and I’ve moved multiple times. They were extremely efficient, did not break a thing (in fact, they fixed a bed when they reassembled it at our new place), came in under time and budget, kept both houses clean, and were (bonus) polite and funny. would use them again and recommend to all

Hi Sarah, Thank you very much for the kind review! I am glad we were not only able to help with your move but keep you entertained during the process! It was great working with you and we are happy to help if you ever need our services again!

Laura Marie in Toronto
Laura Marie in Toronto

Outstanding Service

Working with Bryan, Alonzo, Craig and the rest of the team from Brighton Elite moving was a total breeze. The team were honestly so sweet and caring and they worked so hard, not stopping (they also were really personable). They moved everything with care and didn't even complain when we showed up at our new house and the old tenants were STILL THERE... they were so professional and not only would I definitely use them again, but I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone about to move... it was a life saver (and back saver!). So thrilled with the team and I wish them all the best! There is actually no way we would have been able to do this move without them! Thanks again!

Hi Laura, Thank you very much for the very kind review! We always do our best to make your move as simple and stress free as possible! I am very glad we were able to help with your move and that you were happy with our services. Feel free to get in touch anytime if there is ever anything else we can do to help!

Susan
Susan

Family Move from Toronto to Cobourg

Working with Brian and his team from Brighton Elite moving was a pleasure from start to finish. The team were professional and polite. They handled our possessions with care and managed a complicated move with a minimum of stress. I would definitely use them again and have no hesitation in recommending their services. A big thank you to the whole team.

Hi Susan,

Thank you very much for the kind words and review! It was a pleasure helping with your move. We enjoyed the move out to your new home as the property and home are gorgeous! I will pass along the compliments to our crew. I am glad we were able to minimize the stress of your move and we would be happy to help with any of your moving needs in the future!

SLG in Aurora
SLG in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Fantastic movers!

Bryan and his men were fantastic in all aspects of my move. They were all professional in their roles, all friendly and hard working. I can't recommend them enough for any job! Truly exceptional experience! Bryan is full of integrity, a true professional and takes his work seriously! Big thank you to you and your men!

Thank you for the kind words! I have passed along the thanks to our crew. They all take great pride in their work and are always happy to help! I am very glad we were able to help make your move a great experience.

Above and Beyond

I can’t give enough praise to Bryan and his team at Brighton Elite. They took great care of our items when packing up our entire house, moving, storing and then coordinating with an overseas shipping company on our behalf. They’ve been incredible and helpful and I highly recommend their services.

Thank you very much for the kind review! I am glad we were able to help with all the aspects of your move!

Barb in Mississauga
Barb in Mississauga

There's a reason Brighton gets 10 stars!

I was dreading this move which was in three parts - from a city house to a country house, a storage unit and a small apartment in the city. There were a few logistics involved that I found daunting. But from the first email with Bryan to the final pick up and delivery, I cannot imagine a better experience. Nothing was too much trouble, the crew were fantastic - friendly, take pride in what they do and were very accommodating. A couple of minor glitches but these were handled fairly and professionally. I hope not to move again for a long time but have no hesitation in recommending Brighton Elite Movers. Many thanks to Bryan and the crew for a great job!

Hi Barb, Thank you very much for the great review! It was a pleasure helping you with your move. I am glad we were able to help take the stress out of your move and that were happy with our crew and services. If you do end up moving again we would be happy to help!

Bryan

opera in Saint Catharines
opera in Saint Catharines

fantastic move with Brighton

They were fantastic! From a referral, I booked Brighton for a partial move and storage (for home staging), and final move. Every step of the way I felt comfortable and knew that my stuff was in good hands. The quoted price was the price, no nonsense at the end. I was impressed that Bryan came out and did a detailed quote, and asked lots of questions about the move, thus ensuring the quote was accurate. At each stage the crews were professional and took care to properly wrap and move the furniture. At the final move when I thought I misplaced a couple of boxes their response was how can we help, so wonderful. Note: nothing was missed (it was me), every single box and piece of furniture was delivered in great condition. I would happily recommend Brighton to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for the great review! We are very happy we were able to help with your move and that you were happy with our service.

Moving can be quite chaotic. So we always do our best to help make the process go as smooth and stress-free as possible!

Hope you enjoy your new home!

Sandra
Sandra

Professional, friendly, good value - highly recommended!

Brighton were suggested to me by my realtor, and I'm so happy I decided to use their services -- would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. My move was in two parts: First a partial move to empty my 2 bedroom/1.5 bath (1,050 sq ft) home of its contents, and store them for 5 weeks while my home was staged and listed for sale; then the full move -- of the items in storage, plus the remaining contents of my home (mostly furniture) to my new place.

What's great about Brighton: Bryan was very responsive and professional, answering my many questions quickly and thoroughly. Friendly, efficient, and responsible crew that were very careful and respectful of my property and belongings -- laying down floor coverings, carefully wrapping furniture, even helping disassemble and reassemble my bed frame (on their way out, I asked them to move some furniture to my patio for someone to pick up, and without asking, they covered it up with bubble wrap when they saw it was about to rain). Reasonably priced @ $140 hr for three people (many movers' base costing is for only two people); there is also a starting truck fee of $140 (a fee most companies charge). The turnkey service of having a storage facility at a very reasonable rate ($70 for 5 wks in a 4x8x8' cube) saving me the time and expense of finding and renting a locker from another company. I've been touting the great service Bryan and Brighton offer to everyone I know, and I would be very happy to use them again!

Thank you so much Sandra, please do tell the world! Glad we were able to make your life easier.

Doug from Toronto
Doug from Toronto

Moving

Brighton was recommended to me and I was very pleased with the service. We moved from a condo and a had a second pickup from storage. They stored all of our belongings and then delivered to our new home. They were professional and always on time. Staff always met you with a smile. A couple of small issues were handled upfront and promptly. I would definitely pass on the recommendation I received. Great job to Bryan and all the crew!

We always stand behind our work, and in the rare case there's any incident we strive to make things right! Thanks for calling on our services, working with you was a pleasure.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving furniture

On time, very personable, got back to us with a cost estimate within 24 hours. Nick and Naruto were awesome, took great care with our furniture, walls, etc. We will definitely use their services again and would recommend them!

Thank you so much, mystery friend! Now, if only we didn't take great care with everyone's walls and belongings we might be able to guess who this is. Nonetheless, really appreciate the kind words!

Take care,
Nick.

More about Brighton Elite Moving

As of Jan 1, 2020 we have officially changed our name from Brighton Elite Moving to Crawford Moving Solutions Inc. This is to reflect that we are a family owned and operated company.
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?