Brighton Elite Moving

SLG in Aurora
SLG in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Fantastic movers!

Bryan and his men were fantastic in all aspects of my move. They were all professional in their roles, all friendly and hard working. I can't recommend them enough for any job! Truly exceptional experience! Bryan is full of integrity, a true professional and takes his work seriously! Big thank you to you and your men!

Thank you for the kind words! I have passed along the thanks to our crew. They all take great pride in their work and are always happy to help! I am very glad we were able to help make your move a great experience.

Above and Beyond

I can’t give enough praise to Bryan and his team at Brighton Elite. They took great care of our items when packing up our entire house, moving, storing and then coordinating with an overseas shipping company on our behalf. They’ve been incredible and helpful and I highly recommend their services.

Thank you very much for the kind review! I am glad we were able to help with all the aspects of your move!

Barb in Mississauga
Barb in Mississauga

There's a reason Brighton gets 10 stars!

I was dreading this move which was in three parts - from a city house to a country house, a storage unit and a small apartment in the city. There were a few logistics involved that I found daunting. But from the first email with Bryan to the final pick up and delivery, I cannot imagine a better experience. Nothing was too much trouble, the crew were fantastic - friendly, take pride in what they do and were very accommodating. A couple of minor glitches but these were handled fairly and professionally. I hope not to move again for a long time but have no hesitation in recommending Brighton Elite Movers. Many thanks to Bryan and the crew for a great job!

Hi Barb, Thank you very much for the great review! It was a pleasure helping you with your move. I am glad we were able to help take the stress out of your move and that were happy with our crew and services. If you do end up moving again we would be happy to help!

Bryan

opera in Saint Catharines
opera in Saint Catharines

fantastic move with Brighton

They were fantastic! From a referral, I booked Brighton for a partial move and storage (for home staging), and final move. Every step of the way I felt comfortable and knew that my stuff was in good hands. The quoted price was the price, no nonsense at the end. I was impressed that Bryan came out and did a detailed quote, and asked lots of questions about the move, thus ensuring the quote was accurate. At each stage the crews were professional and took care to properly wrap and move the furniture. At the final move when I thought I misplaced a couple of boxes their response was how can we help, so wonderful. Note: nothing was missed (it was me), every single box and piece of furniture was delivered in great condition. I would happily recommend Brighton to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for the great review! We are very happy we were able to help with your move and that you were happy with our service.

Moving can be quite chaotic. So we always do our best to help make the process go as smooth and stress-free as possible!

Hope you enjoy your new home!

Sandra
Sandra

Professional, friendly, good value - highly recommended!

Brighton were suggested to me by my realtor, and I'm so happy I decided to use their services -- would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. My move was in two parts: First a partial move to empty my 2 bedroom/1.5 bath (1,050 sq ft) home of its contents, and store them for 5 weeks while my home was staged and listed for sale; then the full move -- of the items in storage, plus the remaining contents of my home (mostly furniture) to my new place.

What's great about Brighton: Bryan was very responsive and professional, answering my many questions quickly and thoroughly. Friendly, efficient, and responsible crew that were very careful and respectful of my property and belongings -- laying down floor coverings, carefully wrapping furniture, even helping disassemble and reassemble my bed frame (on their way out, I asked them to move some furniture to my patio for someone to pick up, and without asking, they covered it up with bubble wrap when they saw it was about to rain). Reasonably priced @ $140 hr for three people (many movers' base costing is for only two people); there is also a starting truck fee of $140 (a fee most companies charge). The turnkey service of having a storage facility at a very reasonable rate ($70 for 5 wks in a 4x8x8' cube) saving me the time and expense of finding and renting a locker from another company. I've been touting the great service Bryan and Brighton offer to everyone I know, and I would be very happy to use them again!

Thank you so much Sandra, please do tell the world! Glad we were able to make your life easier.

Doug from Toronto
Doug from Toronto

Moving

Brighton was recommended to me and I was very pleased with the service. We moved from a condo and a had a second pickup from storage. They stored all of our belongings and then delivered to our new home. They were professional and always on time. Staff always met you with a smile. A couple of small issues were handled upfront and promptly. I would definitely pass on the recommendation I received. Great job to Bryan and all the crew!

We always stand behind our work, and in the rare case there's any incident we strive to make things right! Thanks for calling on our services, working with you was a pleasure.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Moving furniture

On time, very personable, got back to us with a cost estimate within 24 hours. Nick and Naruto were awesome, took great care with our furniture, walls, etc. We will definitely use their services again and would recommend them!

Thank you so much, mystery friend! Now, if only we didn't take great care with everyone's walls and belongings we might be able to guess who this is. Nonetheless, really appreciate the kind words!

Take care,
Nick.

Meredith in San Francisco
Meredith in San Francisco

Home move

Bryan from Brighton Elite was friendly, explained the process well and was thorough in his quoting. The guys on the job were an absolute pleasure – professional, friendly, polite, and very hard-working. Brighton Elite really took the stress out of moving day, and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for having us, Meredith. And we're so glad you're helping to spread the word so we can keep doing what we love!

Tyler in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto

Best movers I've ever had

I've done about 8 moves since I have lived in Toronto, and these movers were easily the best I have had. They were fast, personable, and showed TREMENDOUS care for our things....even more car than I typically use myself! They were referred to me by another friend, and I can see why. They went above and beyond, and while i'm hoping to not move again any time soon, I won't hesitate to use these guys when I do.

This was for a 2-bedroom+den, 2 washroom condo downtown to a 3 story house in Etobicoke.

Thanks Tyler!

Hope the rest of your reno runs as quickly as we do. Enjoy your home by the water!

Nick

DermOnBloor in St. John's
DermOnBloor in St. John's

Professional Team with GREAT Service

Our Medical office has used Brighton Elite Moving twice, and we could not be more satisfied with their service!

Quick Highlights:
-Very professional & reliable team
-Excellent communication with team leader Bryan (email, phone, meetings)
-Flexible with schedule and date changes
-Able to follow complex instructions to a tee
-delightful team of movers who consistently offered to go above and beyond

OUR EXPERIENCE
December 2015 We amalgamated 2 dermatology offices into 1. Brighton Elite had worked in the St.Clair/Avenue Rd building previously, and came highly recommended. We met for an inspection in September and I had a competitive quote within days and hired them straight away.
They were able to work within our very restricted dates, were punctual, reliable, and extremely professional the entire time.

Then in December 2016 we moved our amalgamated office to a brand new renovated building, and immediately thought of Brighton Elite Moving. Our moving date changed about 3 times, and the Brighton Elite team was completely understanding and worked within our tight restrictions. Brighton Elite was patient and flexible through the whole process, even when we could not move into certain areas of our building as they were still being renovated.

When we encountered problems, Brighton Elite moving provided storage solutions within their warehouse. This was a HUGE help when our renovation schedule changed last minute. Their rates were also so competitive that we moved all of our belongings out of storage and into their warehouse permanently!

NOTEWORTHY: Our clinic has a number of $100k laser devices that the team needed to move up and down a flight of stairs - they did so safely and professionally.

I would recommend this team for any office move, I really appreciated their hard work and positivity through the whole experience. Moving is stressful, but these guys really made the difference at the end of the day :)

Thanks so much for the in depth review! Wow! We can't imagine you ever wanting to move out of that beautiful new space, but if you, do don't hesitate to call.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?