Imperial Stone And Design

Reviews for Imperial Stone And Design

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Interlocking Pavers for patio and walkway

Imperial Stone and Design did an amazing interlocking job at our home. Rodney came by and not only supplied us with a detailed quote but took the time to explain the scope of work, along with other design features and ideas we hadn't considered. All within the very first visit! Rodney and his crew were friendly, courteous (not just to us...but the neighbors even commented), extremely knowledgeable and professional. Did I say that they did an amazing job? This is not only our impression....we've had more than eight (8) of our neighbors stop by to admire and ask us who was our contractor. Rodney had left a sign in our front yard and we took it down the very next day, but after all these inquiries we put the sign back up!
I would honestly recommend Rodney and his team....these guys are number one in the interlocking business.

Thank you Philip for choosing Imperial Stone And Design for your interlock project. We hope you and your family enjoy your new outdoor living space for years to come .
Thank you from the Imperial Stone And Design team

Gus M in Milton
Gus M in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Backyard

Hiring imperial stone and design was the best thing we ever did. They were a very professional, and meticulous group of guys. Very happy with their work and will hire them again in the future, for sure.

Thank you Gus for the kind words. Stefano and myself appreciate the feedback. Hope you and the family will enjoy your backyard for many years to come .

Barb
Barb
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway Walkway

Such a great experience with Rodney and his crew. From the quoting process Rodney explained options and great ideas. The day of install crew at house before 7am! His crew excavated, poured concrete pad, laid the interlock with detailed precision. Rodney was always available to answer questions, his crew as well. They cleaned up everything...not a spec left when they left. I finally have a driveway walkway I don’t have to run and hide from the neighbours! Love it!!! Will definitely be using Imperial Stone and Design for another job next season. Highly recommend if you want professionals and a great experience!

Thanks again!
Barb & Jenn

Thank you Barb and Jenn for the kind review and we hope to work with you in the future .

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Professional and Skilled

Imperial Stone squeezed us in to accommodate our availability. They came daily before 7am ready to work and were very reliable. We had our driveway, walkway, porch with stairs done. Workers were professional and courteous. They kept the work area clean. We have used a few Landscapers and these guys were the best ones we have ever used. Highly recommend.

Hi Audrey ,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Imperial Stone And Design . We hope you enjoy the transformation of the front of your home for years to come .

Megan in Mississauga
Megan in Mississauga

Driveway, built in bbq, and lounge area brick

Imperial stone and Design is by far the best company I’ve ever had so work on my home. Everyone was friendly, courteous and very professional. All the work was done beautifully and in a good amount of time. Any questions were answered quickly and honestly leaving a great feeling of confidence in everything they did from beginning to end. We plan to hire them again to work on our property and highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Megan for the glowing review and we look forward to working with you in the future .

oliviahart1
oliviahart1

Driveway, Front yard, Pathway and more

Rodney, Stefano and crew are the best professional, ORGANIZED and quality design, stonework and landscapers I have ever dealt with. They transformed our entire front lot and side. As well as a beautiful built in BBQ, extending our patio to be more functional (a small thing by comparison, but so important to me) and several plantings all over our property. They are great to work with and their customer satisfaction a number one priority. All my neighbours have asked for their card. I wish we knew them before we put in our pool and used another landscaper. Thanks guys! Olivia Hart (Oakville)

Thank you Olivia for leaving such a wonderful review .
We look forward to seeing again .

PW in Mississauga in Toronto
PW in Mississauga in Toronto

Front Porch/Side Walkway

From our consult to project completion, it was obvious that Rodney takes pride in his personal approach. The timeline he forecasted was almost bang on, even with weather related issues. We initially only chose the front porch being replaced, but decided to have the side walkway completed, as well. This addition to the original project did not phase Rodney in the slightest. After the first day of construction, Rodney's team realized that the scope would have to change in order to achieve the best result for our property. We were worried, at first, but the end result was beyond what we had envisioned and the additional cost was reasonable and absolutely worth it. We recommend Imperial Stone and Desigh and they would be our first choice for future products without hesitation. Our sincere thanks to Rodney, Stef and the rest of the team for the beautiful outcome. The attached pictures are without any garden landscaping which was not part of the project. The asphalt off the driveway was done by Stef to hide the obvious sinking of our driveway over time. Extra work that he did not have to do, but wanted to make the transition a little nicer for us. Again, more evidence of them caring about the overall result, not just the money.

Thank you Paul for taking the time to write a review on your experiences . Everyone at the Imperial Stone And Design team hope you enjoy your new front entrance / Porch and walkway for many years.

Amit Mehrotra from Brampton
Amit Mehrotra from Brampton

Backyard Renovation

Stefano and Rodney's guys worked really hard, despite the rain, to get our backyard project done. They ripped out our old deck, found a concrete patio we didn't know about underneath, got rid of it and resodded and put stone down in the backyard. The transformation is fantastic!

Thank you for the review and hope you and the family enjoy your backyard living space for many years to come .

Lorissa in Mississauga
Lorissa in Mississauga

Incredible Work, Amazing Company, Wonderful Customer Service!

I hired Imperial Stone & Design this summer and it was the best decision I could have made. The owner worked directly with me to ensure that my vision was brought to life and that my backyard looked better than I ever could have imagined. He was able to to help me find solutions within my budget while still giving me the modern look I wanted for my entertainment space. They were always professional, kept me updated on progress and got everything done on time. I was able to enjoy the end of summer with a backyard of my dreams!

Thank you for the 10 star review and we hope you enjoy your backyard for years to come .
Imperial Stone And Design team.

Elsa in Toronto
Elsa in Toronto

Amazing Work

I would like to say this group of men are very professional, tidy and the work was completed sooner then I estimated and i could not be happier with the outcome, i will definitely recommend this company.

Thank you Elsa for taking time to share your experience.

More about Imperial Stone And Design

Imperial Stone And Design team will design and build the outdoor living space of your dreams. Our construction team consists of qualified tradesman , skilled staff who specialize in all aspects of the outdoor space.
*INTERLOCKING *LANDSCAPE DESIGN * DECKS * WATER FEATURES * SOD * PERGOLAS * OUTDOOR FIREPLACE * SPAS * NATURAL STONE * LANDSDAPE LIGHTING and much more .