Axcell Painting And Decorating

Reviews for Axcell Painting And Decorating

Paula P.
Paula P.

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

I am so happy with the work I had done by Axcell Painting. My cabinets look brand new. Every person I dealt with within the company was trustworthy, polite, professional and went above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks again Paula. It was a pleasure working with you!

markbond
markbond

Whole home painting

Absolutely fantastic, meticulously done to perfection .
Would highly recommend their services , honest and reliable quotes with a great team of workers .

Thanks Mark. We appreciate the kind words and it was great working for you!

hotgrandma
hotgrandma
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting of garage walls and ceiling

I have used the services of Axcell painting on numerous occasions. I have found their employees to be professional, courteous and their work excellent. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thanks so much for the kind reviews. It's a pleasure working for you.

george.assaff
george.assaff

Painting cond

Painted all areas of the condo except for kitchen and two bathrooms that are currently or scheduled to be renovated. Prime kitchen in preparation of installing new cabinets.

Thanks again, George. Pleasure to work with you!

deena2181
deena2181

Service

Axcell did an absolutely amazing job! Peter painted our kitchen, great room, a bedroom , our dining room and 2 bathrooms. His work was impeccable. He was prompt, extremely courteous, professional and an absolute pleasure to have in our home. He was spotless, and left the house everyday as clean as when he arrived. I can't say enough about Axcell painting and their staff. I will without question be utilizing them again for any future painting jobs! Thank you Axcell!

Hi Deena,

Thank you for the kind review. You were a pleasure to work for as well!

Colin
Colin

Painted the kitchen cabinets

We had all the cabinets painted in the kitchen. We were very pleased at the before and after service we received. We would highly recommend Axcell painting to our friends.

Thanks you so much. Pleasure working for you!

daveh
daveh
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting of cabinet doors for kitchen, laundryroom, 2 bathroom vanities and fireplace mantel. Removal and re-install service provided. Onsite painting of frame, toekick and quarter round.

Chris was timely and reasonable with his estimates. James did a great job painting the frame, toe kick, quarter round and mantel. Rob also did a great job removing and then reinstalling the cabinet doors. All were very friendly and professional. Very happy with the final product. Would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Thanks you for the great words.

Nancy S.
Nancy S.
1 review , ON

Kitchen cabinets painted

Rob was very professional from the removal of the doors to the re-install. Bruce did a good job on the cabinet trim and island. Overall they look great!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Good work when they show up

All talk no action. Booked to do a hall and 3 bedrooms. Lots of promises made. Work done was fine but it was an ordeal to get them out to complete the job.

Hi Private User,

We appreciate all feedback, good or bad. Just wish you would have brought any of your concerns to our attention prior to posting a negative review.

When we start an interior job we don't leave until it's done so I'm shocked that completion was a problem. Please call me directly at 613-276-2848. I'm the owner and I'd be happy to listen to your concerns and it will help us do better in the future.

Had this been brought to my attention while the job was in progress I definitely would have rectified the issue.

More about Axcell Painting And Decorating

OTTAWA PAINTERS – HOUSE PAINTERS (EXTERIOR & INTERIOR) Dedicated House Painters in Ottawa Axcell Painting was founded over 12 years ago by partners Chris Drover and Rob Grant, who together have over 30 years of experience in the painting business. Axcell Painting is fully insured and can handle any size ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Ottawa?