Harmony Basements Corp.

Vaughan ON L4K
Harmony Basements Corp.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Harmony Basements Corp.

Evo in Woodbridge
Evo in Woodbridge

Finished Basement

Harmony Basements not only did a great job, but they did it in a timely fashion within the agreed upon price. Their tradesman were found to be excellent in their job functions, showing up on the agreed times, and showing respect for the home that they found themselves in. Company representatives were continuously on scene to monitor job quality and customer satisfaction. You certainly have my endorsement gentleman keep up the good work.

Evo, Thanks you for sharing you great experience with others. it was a pleasure working with you. We are delighted to hear that you are happy. Thanks for the recommendations - enjoy your basement.

Paula Druck
Paula Druck

My Dream Basement

Thank-you Harmony Basements for making my vision come true. From the moment my salesman arrived to review my project, I knew I was in good hands. After going over my wish list, he drew up a floor plan on his computer, making helpful suggestions and showing me what would work and what would not. He took his time, explained the various materials available and I eventually agreed on a start date.
The project took a little longer than I had expected because, as we progressed, I made some changes which Harmony was glad to comply with. The trades people were prompt and friendly and allowed me to watch them work.
As a result, I have a big beautiful recreation room with a beautiful floor, lots of storage, bright LED lighting and a large new 3-piece washroom. There is also a small office area.
The project managers were always available to respond to my queries. All in all a pleasant experience and a great result.

Thanks so much for your words Paula, it was a pleasure working with you. We are delighted to hear that you are happy. Thanks for the recommendations - enjoy your basement.

Sal
Sal

Basement Renovation

Every stage of our basement renovations was completed according to plan. We chose Harmony for the quality of their materials. We weighed out our options in terms of value and budget and Harmony met our needs in every way. The vinyl flooring we chose was a little over our initial budget, but it really elevates the look of the entire space and is also waterproof and mold free. We chose magnesium oxide walls, which repels moisture, rather than the regular gypsum wall. Overall, we spent a little more than we intended but, well we decided that it would be a once in a lifetime investment and we wanted to get it right the first time round. We really appreciated Harmony’s knowledge and recommendations, in helping us to make up our minds in terms of choosing the right design and quality materials that would last for generations. I highly recommend Harmony Basements.

Hi Sal, thank you for your review!
It was a pleasure working with you on this project. We are happy to know that you are enjoying your beautiful basement. Thanks for recommending Harmony!

More about Harmony Basements Corp.

At Harmony Basements, we help you turn your dream basement into a reality. We pride ourselves on working in perfect harmony with our clients to understand their vision and to meet their needs. We are industry leaders with over 20 years experience in providing our clients professionally designed finished basements. We are champions of green building solutions, and leading the way in providing energy-efficient, 100% eco-friendly and mould-free solutions to our valued clients in the GTA and beyond.

All of Our Basements Are:

● Done with building permits and electrical inspections
● Built to last™ with waterproofed and mould-free sustainable Wall boards & engineer vinyl plank floors
● Protected by our transferable lifetime Warranty

Our Free In-Home Consultation Includes:

● Free 3D Render Design (Detailed architectural, electrical and mechanical drawings)
● Free Itemized & Transparent Quote (Detailed scope of work included)
● ⋆⋆⋆NEW⋆⋆⋆ Free Virtual Reality Tour - Immersive 3D Design Experience Found Nowhere Else!
(You can now submerge yourself in the design model we'll create together. You got to see it to believe it...)

⋆⋆⋆ REQUEST YOUR FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION ⋆⋆⋆
Call Today or Click the GET A QUOTE button now

Servicing:
Toronto | Vaughan | Woodbridge | Richmond Hill | Thornhill | Aurora | King City | Kleinburg | Bradford | Markham | Stouffville | Newmarket | Unionville | North York | Etobicoke | Brampton | Bolton | Mississauga | Milton | Oakville | Burlington | Caledon | Brampton | Georgetown | East York | Scarborough | Pickering | Ajax | Whitby | Maple | Nobleton | Oshawa |