Chandler Renovations Limited

Review for Chandler Renovations Limited

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Brick epairs

My home was built in the 1930's and over the years the bricks at the base of my home had deteriorated due to weathering. I arranged for quotes on the work and hired Chandler Renovations as they understood what I wanted done, replacing the bricks and not just cementing the area over. The mason who was sent was polite and he provided excellent service and repairs. We are very happy with the work that was done and would certainly recommend this company. If we need any other work performed in the future, we will definitely contact Chandler Renovations for a quote.