Phantom Flooring

Reviews for Phantom Flooring

C. M.
C. M.

Original Wood Floors Refinishing

A bedroom in our home had the original floors from 1907, which had water damage, stains and were very dull. Peter came in and in a day replaced damaged boards, and stained and sealed them to match the rest of the floors in our home. He was efficient, easy to communicate with and even gifted me with some additional stain for a different DIY home project I'm working on! He even did a site cleanup of dust and debris from an ongoing drywall job that a different contractor was managing.

Would recommend Phantom Flooring in a heartbeat.

Hey thanks so much for your kind words.
Your floors were a challenge due to the hard to find/rare size of the boards, but we managed to find the correct size and then everything fell into place after that. I'm glad to have restored your floors to its current condition and I'm sure your side DIY project will turn out amazing.
All best in the future.

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto

Stairs and Dinner/living room flooring refinishing and staining

First, Peter arrived for quote and returned his quotation in timely manner.
Then, he explain during the visit what he was planning to do, translate the technical terms to explain the different processes so we can clearly understand. One think that convince us was that he was straight of what to do and how to do it.
Once we agreed to work with him, we were impressed by his professionalism, expertise, flexibility and honesty.
Project was on time and on budget. No surprises.

Hey Monica thanks for your positive review. Your help and cooperation really helped me meet your tight deadline and everything go smoothly.
I look forward to working with you again on your next project. Thanks again!

OakvilleHome  in Oakville
OakvilleHome in Oakville

Repair

Peter service was above and beyond my expectations. He made sure our project was perfect by fixing the finest of details until it was perfectly completed . Friendly service . Explained exactly what needed to be executed before the worked needed to be done so there wasn’t any surprises or unexpected cost .

Thanks Danielle i appreciate your kind words. Communication is extremely vital especially in detailed finishing work as was the case with your job. It was a pleasure working on your project

Dan Gagnon in Pickering
Dan Gagnon in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Beautiful Flooring Job

Called Peter for estimate. We wanted to have bedroom hardwood resurfaced. He came when scheduled and gave a reasonable quote. He was able to start the work two days later. Loved the outcome. Very polite gentleman who taped off the room so the dust would not come out into the rest of the house. We are very pleased with his work and would definitely recommend him.

Hey Dan, thanks for your kind words. We're so glad you loved the outcome. Its always good to hear positive feedback. Thanks again for your business.

Joe & Kathy  in Ajax
Joe & Kathy in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Stairs and Floor Refinishing

We would highly recommend Phantom Flooring! They did a beautiful job! When searching for a contractor, Pete was the only one we found that would come out to our home to meet us and see our floors before providing a quote. The Phantom team was very friendly and professional and we would definitely use them again in the future!
We love our floors!

Thanks Joe and Kathy for taking the time to write a such a nice review. We really appreciated seeing the transformation from old to new. Working with amazing people like you two always makes things more enjoyable.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Stair staining

We hired this company to stain our stairs and to match the new hardwood flooring that we had installed. Peter matched the colour to perfection! His work is meticulous ours stairs look amazing!

Thanks for positive review we appreciate your business

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Stained floors

Peter was a real professional while took the time out to explain things to me and make sure that I was happy ..he's an awsome guy with a friendly personality. I couldn't decide what color I wanted..I had him show me several mixes . He was patient and kind.
I live my floors and I'm definitely recommending Peter to my family and friends.

Hey thanks so much for your kind words. Sometimes the options for stain colors can be overwhelming it's completely understandable. Enjoyed working on your floor and look forward to your referals

MrHalteh in Whitby
MrHalteh in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Stair Re-finishing

Showed up on time every day, did a beautiful job and even came back last minute for some extra work. Very happy with the whole experience. Will definitely use again on our next job.

Hey Mr Halteh, thanks for using us we look forward to the next job as well.

Braden in Oakville
Braden in Oakville

Rejuvenated Wood Floors

Our floors were scratched and not so modern in color. We contracted with Peter to fix this. The results were astounding. He made the floors look amazing and was also able to match the color we wanted. Solid work done by a solid contractor.

Hey Braden, we are so glad you love your floors and truly appreciate your kind words. Thanks again for your business

A Queen
A Queen

Phantom Flooring

I have been a Supt for over 20 years and have been using Peter for years to repair and refinish our units. I highly recommend Peter for all your hardwood needs. Peter is professional, punctual and has high attention to detail. Amazing work ethic shows in the look and feel of the finished product, If you want your job done right the first time, Peter is the one you need. I wouldn't use any other company. A.Queen

Thanks for such high praise. Your building has seen me for well over a decade and i always enjoy working there. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

More about Phantom Flooring

Restoring the life back into your old hardwood floors is our specialty. Phantom Flooring has been successfully helping customers in our community for over 20 years. We offer top-quality hardwood flooring, sanding, refinishing, staining and installation services in Oakville and the GTA. Our techniques and expertise will ensure you have ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Oakville?