Arteriors

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Toronto  >  Arteriors

Review for Arteriors

Martin, Don Mills
Martin, Don Mills

purchase of sofa and two Chairs

I purchased Dorya Furniture from this company. The furniture arrived with the seams of the seat pillows messed up. Arteriors tried to fix the problem which I discovered involved a piece of fabric floating around in the seat cushions. Nothing was done. I was given lip service that meant nothing. It turns out the furniture comes from direct interiors. By this time the fabric on the seat cushions and the back pillows are twisted and will not stay in place. I called Direct interiors and Arteriors many many times. DORYA the manufacturer would not do anything. Direct Interiors persuaded them to reupholster the sofa or pay for upholstery. I did not trust them to reupholster and they would not even pay me for the whole quote I got for reupholstering. DORYA offered me $1500 and Direct Interiors paid me another $500. This sofa is garbage. This company Arteriors is not to be trusted and DORYA furniture is horrible. They do not know how to make furniture. Do not go into this store. It is a total rip off.