Sparkle Team Home Cleaning Services

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Pitt Meadows  >  Sparkle Team Home Cleaning Services

Reviews for Sparkle Team Home Cleaning Services

Bonbar in Pitt Meadows
Bonbar in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Awesome

Professional and reliable!

Such a treat to come home when sparkle team has worked their magic.

I moved from Molly Maid due to customer service and this team is so focussed on their customers and delivering what they promise.

David is a true pro and I feel this is a treat everyone should give themselves!

Thanks Bonnie for your kind words! We strive to keep our clients happy!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Deep Clean

This team worked very hard and did a great job. We have more windows than the average home, including an entire glass sunroom, and everything was spotless. I am looking forward to having them come back for regular monthly cleaning!

Thanks so much for your kind review.

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Weekly Housekeeping Services

Sparkle Team provides me with excellent cleaning services. They are very detailed in their work and very dependable. I would highly recommend their services to friends and family in the future.

Thanks so much for your review.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Cleaning

This was the first time we use Sparkle Team. Unfortunately, the first clean went significantly longer than expected so we were charged extra however the results were excellent and we expect to be at our quoted amount ($210) for future cleanings now that the initial one has been done.
As we have used the company only one time so far we will leave another review after 3-6 months of service so that we will have more experience with them for our review.

Thank you Kim, sometimes the first clean in a new clients' home takes longer than expected, thanks for your understanding.

sweete in
sweete in
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Residential Cleaning Services

Sparkle Team provides a thorough home cleaning at a very reasonable price. The cleaning staff are affable and hardworking, and a pleasure to have in our home. I recommend Sparkle Team for your home cleaning needs.

Thanks for the kind review Don!

Jam walker in
Jam walker in
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Power Washing

Amazing, cordial, personable, reliable and thorough....David really went above and beyond to make my parents happy. Even provided advice on how to maintain the lifespan of their front lawn that had been recently turfed. He showed up on time and even worked in terrible weather conditions to make sure they were satisfied. any specificity's were met without objection and completed in a timely manner.

Thank you Jamal, glad everyone is pleased!

Katie in
Katie in
1 review Terrace, BC

Cleaning service

I've always come home
To a clean house after sparkle team has been there. I've never been disappointed. The cleaners clean everything I have asked. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Thanks alot Katie, very kind of you.

Rory
Rory
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Bi-weekly cleaning of our home including the basement suite

Very professional and organized crew that take pride in what they do leaving our home gleaming including cleaning the dust bunnies under the beds. We were looking for a company that would be consistent and reliable we found it. There are cheaper cleaners just not as good and you get what you pay for!

Thanks so much for the kind review Rory, we aim to please!

Sara in Surrey
Sara in Surrey
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Thorough Cleaning

I was looking for a bi-weekly cleaning service and needed someone we could trust. The owners actually came to my house to first inspect it to give an accurate quote (other companies give an estimate over the phone without seeing the state of your home). I was then booked quickly for my thorough first cleaning (about $400) and slotted in for my bi-weekly cleaning (about $160). They leave a checklist on my counter as one final detail to ensure I am happy with the end result. Great service and it is nice coming home to a clean house!

Thanks so much for the review Sara!

Elaine in Maple Ridge
Elaine in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Sparkle Team is worth checking out

I have used Sparkle Clean twice a month. They are very thorough and professional. The team concept works well because they can get my house done in just a couple hours. They are very conscientious about leaving a note regarding anything that may break or appear damaged due to the cleaning job. I feel the team members are very trustworthy as well. I recommend their services.

Thank you so much Elaine for your kind words.

More about Sparkle Team Home Cleaning Services

Sparkle Team is a strata and residential home cleaning service providing over 30 years experience to the Lower Mainland. We guarantee high quality service and custom home care to the Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Langley, and Tri-Cities areas with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our team is well trained, enthusiastic, and motivated to provide innovative home cleaning techniques and go above and beyond your expectations. Sparkle Team will work around your busy schedule, providing flexible appointments, including same day bookings, and will create a personalized cleaning service program to accommodate almost any budget. We offer custom designed home cleaning services to fit the specific needs of your house and family that combine easy payment options and terms including senior discounts.
Sparkle Team caters to those in need of home cleaning pre or post parties and events, move in or move outs, one-time deep home cleans, occasional housekeeping, seasonal maid services, or a flexible permanent schedule for weekly, biweekly, or monthly cleaning service. Our service checklist allows complete transparency, and a direct link back to the team that services your home.

****

Sparkle Team is confident and guarantees consistent, reliable, and professional high quality cleaning service in every home. If you are unsatisfied with the level of service delivered, contact Sparkle Team within 24 hours of your service appointment and Sparkle Team will return to the home to resolve the issue. Sparkle Team forms a unique relationship with our clients that allows for open communication between us to be sure all the clients expectations are met. We take a genuine interest in the customer’s home, and provide ideas to the homeowner to help maintain a healthy and clean environment.
Sparkle Team has a 10/10 Homestars Rating, is A+ BBB rated, and all employees are bonded and insured. Each employee is background checked and will always provide home cleaning services in uniform. Keys are coded without your personal information and secured. Keys are never sent via mail, but returned in person by a Sparkle Team owner. Client confidentiality is a priority for us.

****

Don’t spend your valuable personal time cleaning your home. Allow Sparkle Team to do the job right and give you and your family the freedom to do the things you love!