Home Star Roofing

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Home Star Roofing

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great job

Hired Sergio from HomeStar Roofing to install a bathroom vent and also fixed the messy work done by a different company. He demonstrated what a professional should do, nice and clean work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repair

Homestar roofing is a professional company. It was the best choice we ever made. From the beginning, it was clear that Home Star Roofing Operates on a level above the others.

Thank you so much Mike for the kind words, Everyday we try are best to keep are customers happy, and do the job right the first time, we hope you enjoyed your experience with Homestar roofing.

Suzan
Suzan

emergency leak in the depth of winter

I cannot remember the cost, but it was definitely modest and thoroughly well-earned. Sergio and his father are fantastic and I haven't many roofers- this company is stellar
I meant to write a review when Andrew came out to fix a leaky roof during a frigid winter snowstorm and I apologize for the delay.
Fantastic people, lovely, honest, prompt and they get up on the roof and do the work
absolutely fine workmanship

Thank you so much Suzan for the kind words, Everyday we try are best to keep are customers happy, and do the job right the first time, we hope you enjoyed your experience with Homestar roofing.

Wasyl in Toronto
Wasyl in Toronto

New roof done right

I knew I needed my roof changed. A good friend who is a home builder recommended Andrew to me. During the estimate inspection, Andrew identified several holes in the roof and said the roof needed to be replaced ASAP, and that he would rearrange his schedule to fit me in. During the inspection he noticed some non-roof related issues, and suggested how I could fix them, even offering to caulk a gap in my brickwork. The crew showed up on time, and by 5:30pm were done. Then they did a very thorough cleanup across my lot so you wouldn't even know they were there. Andrew and his crew were very professional, pay attention to details, and are clearly proud of the work they do. My house looks great! Thanks Andrew.

Thank you for taking your time to write such kind words about us! We strive to offer service that exceed expectations. When we read reviews like yours it is confirmation that we are on the right track.
Thank you again and we are very happy to have you as a customer at Home Star Roofing:)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Emergency Roof Repair

Due to a rainstorm, there was a leak in my master washroom. I called Sergio right away to repair my roof. Sergio and his crew came a few days later after getting the material and repair my roof. Sergio and his team did a great job. His price was fair and reasonable. I would recommend him to do any repair or replacement of roof.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Everyday we try are best to keep are customers happy, and do the job right the first time, we hope you enjoyed your experience with Homestar roofing.

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto
0 reviews Newcastle, ON

New roof

The crew came out and did my roof in one day and cleaned all around leaving the outside of the house looking like if they were never there. The roof lines also look very straight and new flashing all around. I would highly recommend them

Hi Nancy. Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We aim for 100% customer satisfaction at HomeStar. ! Thank you for your business

Hal & Helen in Toronto
Hal & Helen in Toronto

Exceptional Service and Professional Work

Roof removed and disposed of, waterlogged beams replaced, insulation removed and replaced, roof replaced, deck material and finishes sourced, deck built and details completed. Wow what an amazing team of professionals.

Hi Hal and Helen! Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, It makes us happy to have a satisfied customer and thank you for recommending Homestar Roofing.

Port Credit folks
Port Credit folks

Take off old shingles, re-roof and replace/add roof vents

Totally professional job from start to finish. Because of sun damage we needed to replace the entire roof shingles. The entire job was done in a day and when they left you would not have known that they were here at all...perfect clean up. They even took photos of the completed roof to show us...being a tall two story we were not about to climb up and see for ourselves.

Very fair price and wonderful family business! Highly recommended

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us this amazing review. It's great to hear that from start to finish your job went smoothly and met your expectations. The TEAM is glad that we could still provide you with a professionally installed and high quality roof.

Vlad in Mississauga
Vlad in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Shingle Roof Installation

My old roof has reached end-of-life. Sergiy and Andriy have identified all issues and proposed the best quote for new shingle roof. I am happy with the professionalism of this crew: they were very efficient, completed all works in one day, just before the rain has started. They are using the best, PRO grade materials and top quality job. I would definitely recommend to use Home Stars Roofing team and will call them for assistance in future .
Vlad
Richmond Hill

Thank you so much Vlad for the kind words, Everyday we try are best to keep are customers happy, and do the job right the first time, we hope you enjoyed your experience with Homestar roofing.

Steph K
Steph K

Chimney stack removal and re-shingle

Serhyi from Home Star Roofing was great to deal with. He came and gave me a quote for the removal of a chimney and to repair/re-shingle the surrounding area. His crew was efficient and clean no debris was left behind. While they were working on the roof, they identified some potential waterproofing issues that they would be able fix. Great communication, would use them again.

Thank Steph you for the great review, We very much appreciate your business, your review and your feedback.

More about Home Star Roofing

Home Star Roofing is a reliable family business that is the best choice to satisfy each customers needs. We are a licensed company with safety training that will replace commercial and residential roofs in the GTA. Home Star Roofing will go above and beyond to protect the environment around you, and we will provide you with a very detailed approach in what the job is going to be. We highly reassure you that you won't regret the choice of trusting Home Star Roofing in replacing your roof.