Home Star Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Home Star Roofing

Reviews for Home Star Roofing

Totton in Toronto
Totton in Toronto

New shingles on sloping roof

One thing I really liked about Serhiy; he always answers his phone. Thru all the phone calls I never had to leave a message. Very reassuring. In May I set up and appointment with Serhiy who came a few days later. He was quite busy this year due to storms. And we were not in a hurry - the 22 year old roof was still keeping us dry but did need replacing. I thought it was important that he look after the jobs that were critical first. He and another fellow came over a couple months later and did a great job. I would highly recommend Serhiy and Home Star Roofing.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Everyday we try are best to keep are customers happy, and do the job right the first time, thank you for all the patience we hope you enjoyed your experience with Homestar roofing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Strongly recommend homestar

Andre and his team were exceptional. Their workmanship, manners, attention to detail and knowledge were strongly appreciated.
Product quality is exception, we strongly recommend Home Star for your roofing needs.

Thank you for your review we really appreciate it, it is always a compliment when our customers reccomend us to others.

Svitlana Yanchynska in ??????????
Svitlana Yanchynska in ??????????

Roof

We are very happy with the service provided! The work was done in a timely and professional manner while being high quality. We are thankful and strongly recommend Home Stars Roofing.

Thank you Svitlana for the great review, We very much appreciate your business, your review and your feedback.

MFurtado in Mississauga
MFurtado in Mississauga

Roofing - house and garage

Serge and his team were not only professional but efficient. They repaired both my roof and garage in one day, and the quality was unparalleled! I will continue to recommend Serge and his team to anyone looking to having their roof re-done.

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review. We are very happy that you are satisfied with the work provided by Homestar Roofing. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the production of your new roof.

Tc in Mississauga
Tc in Mississauga

The guys did a great job, from start to finish, Andrew came and explained everything, the job was done just like he sad it was, they were professional, and the price was amazing, the property was left cleaner then they got it.

Pat A.
Pat A.

Roof repair

Had shingles replaced after a windstorm. It was difficult to get anyone to come out due to the large number of roofs damaged recently, so the delay was understandable. Price was competitive.
Recommended this company to my son but they had to come twice to his house, because the repairman did not understand a longer ladder was needed despite the company being told in the initial conversation. That's the reason for the 4/5 rating for 'how likely are you to recommend this company'.

Thank you for the great review, We very much appreciate your business, your review and your feedback.

maria in Mississauga
maria in Mississauga

Roof replacement after wind storm

Serge and his father came to our rescue after the severe windstorm to
place an emergency tarp on our roof before our claim with the insurance company. They replaced our roof in a timely manner and they did a wonderful job, the crew were very professional. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Hi Maria. Thank you for the great review, we always do are best to keep our Customers happy .

Marie in Richmond Hill
Marie in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great company.

I have a flat roof that started to leak and I called home star roofing since they had great reviews. And the reviews are true. I’m very impressed with these guys. They are honest, reliable and knowledgeable. They gave me options as far as pricing and their prices are also very reasonable. They showed up when they said they would and did a great job. Very happy with them!!!

Thank you for the great review, we always do are best to keep our Customers happy ...

Leon in Vaughan
Leon in Vaughan

Roof replacement for house

Andrew provided very professional and customer oriented service. Honest and hardworking guys. It was nice to deal with him. I would absolutely use his services again and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a job well done!

Thank you Leon for writing us a great review, Every day we try are best to keep are customers happy, and do the job right the first time, thank you for choosing Homestar roofing

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

storm roof repair

Serge and his crew were amazing! I called him , he came and looked at my roof, then setup a prompt appointment for a repair within a few days. These guys provide great service, good quality delivering a fair price. I would recommend them for any roofing work.

Papasmurf2

Thank you so much for a great review, we are really happy that you have enjoyed the experience with Homestar roofing, we hope you share your experience with your friends and family. We love doing a great job.

More about Home Star Roofing

Home Star Roofing is a reliable family business that is the best choice to satisfy each customers needs. We are a licensed company with safety training that will replace commercial and residential roofs in the GTA. Home Star Roofing will go above and beyond to protect the environment around you, and we will provide you with a very detailed approach in what the job is going to be. We highly reassure you that you won't regret the choice of trusting Home Star Roofing in replacing your roof.