Richard Construction

Mark in North York
Mark in North York
32 reviews North York, ON

Residential Caulking

I was looking for a professional caulker for my home and could not find any on Homestars so I asked my stucco contractor (Zoltan from ZK Stucco). He referred me to Richard of Richard Construction. I called Richard and he immediately came over looked over the residence and told me where he would be placing the caulking. He gave me a very competitive quote. The stucco had not been completed on my house but Richard kept in touch with me at all times. When the stucco was done Richard made an early appointment with me. Richard arrived on time at 7 am and was very proffesional even showing me that he matched the caulking to the stucco on the house. He is very skilled at what he does ( +25 years experience) and he took his time. I would highly recommend him for any caulking job as thats what he specializes in. I was very impressed. Thanks again Richard.