Majestic Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Brampton ON L6Y 4J6
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Brampton  >  Majestic Carpet Cleaning

Review for Majestic Carpet Cleaning

Julie in Richmond Hill
Julie in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The worst carpet cleaning company ! They should change profession

I gave 7 carpets to clean they came back wet, smelly and dirty . He did it again and it came back the same. My baby gets hair between his fingers when he crawls from the carpet
Mistake of my life

My name is Jatinder and I am the owner of Majestic Carpet Cleaning Inc We were sorry to hear about your experience, please call us to discuss and fix the issues.

More about Majestic Carpet Cleaning

Majestic Carpet Cleaning Inc. has built a reputation based on superior performance. We are known for our reputation. Offering a wide range of carpet cleaning services in domestic, commercial and industrial areas. We propose cleaning packages according to customer's requirement in a very cost effective way. We meet the high ...