Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Drapery & Curtains
Calgary AB T2J 7G9
Drapery & Curtains
Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Reviews for Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Creative Interiors

We were very impressed with the prompt and courteous service provided by Creative Interiors. Staff were both friendly and welcoming in their shop, very courteous on the telephone, and very knowledgeable about their products. Shirley offered many choices, paying attention to my needs. I ordered shutters for my bathroom windows, measuring was challenging but Tammy did a great job and they are lovely! The blinds were installed by David who was efficient, tidy and very friendly. We would not hesitate to use this company again, and will refer them to friends. The entire process from ordering to installation was fast and easy! Very impressed, thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Best customer service

I want to send a shout out to this company, I needed a hunter Douglas blind repaired. I didn't buy from Creative interiors but when i called them for help, they helped me out without any questions or cost. Amazing company. Thank you so much.

mary.li.canada in Toronto
mary.li.canada in Toronto

Good service

Our old Hunter Douglas blinds were broken, I contacted Janet, she ordered new blinds and some broken parts for us, and also gave good information for where to fix the cords for some other blinds with only cords problem. Happy with their service, and easy to communicate.

Laura in Edmonton
Laura in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Silouhette blind

Great showroom service & quote. In home selection & sales visit very prompt. Thrilled with the installed product. Looks very lovely in our newly renovated Lake Bonavista home. Would recommend.

Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary
Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary

Hunter Douglas Blind and Bay Window Duettes

Creative Interiors are just the best! The store features a large range of options, ideas and very friendly knowledgeable staff.
Tammy scheduled a home consultation and knew just the right colour and type of roller blind for the family room as well as the Bay window Duettes plus meeting my budget for sure.
As I had new windows installed, I realized I needed to replace my ancient Venetian blinds with something more energy efficient as well as appealing.
I do like Hunter Douglas for their durability, and am so pleased with
the selection I have.
The installer was just great, very friendly and efficient.
I highly trust recommend Creative Interiors.

R Spencer in Kelowna
R Spencer in Kelowna
4 reviews Kelowna, BC

Interior Design and Window Coverings

When we first moved to Calgary, I happened upon Creative Interiors by accident. I had them do the blinds for our first home in 2003 and was so impressed with their work that I hired them for our second home in 2007. Tammy came to the house and chose the paint, window coverings (blinds and draperys), sheets and bed coverings. She also spent some time with me shopping for lighting and rugs. We were thrilled with her choices. Our house looks and feels like a home. It is a family company and they really make you feel like part of the family.

Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Calgary?