Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Drapery & Curtains
Calgary AB T2J 7G9
Drapery & Curtains
Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Reviews for Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary
Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary

Hunter Douglas Blind and Bay Window Duettes

Creative Interiors are just the best! The store features a large range of options, ideas and very friendly knowledgeable staff.
Tammy scheduled a home consultation and knew just the right colour and type of roller blind for the family room as well as the Bay window Duettes plus meeting my budget for sure.
As I had new windows installed, I realized I needed to replace my ancient Venetian blinds with something more energy efficient as well as appealing.
I do like Hunter Douglas for their durability, and am so pleased with
the selection I have.
The installer was just great, very friendly and efficient.
I highly trust recommend Creative Interiors.

R Spencer in Kelowna
R Spencer in Kelowna
4 reviews Kelowna, BC

Interior Design and Window Coverings

When we first moved to Calgary, I happened upon Creative Interiors by accident. I had them do the blinds for our first home in 2003 and was so impressed with their work that I hired them for our second home in 2007. Tammy came to the house and chose the paint, window coverings (blinds and draperys), sheets and bed coverings. She also spent some time with me shopping for lighting and rugs. We were thrilled with her choices. Our house looks and feels like a home. It is a family company and they really make you feel like part of the family.

Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Calgary?