Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Drapery & Curtains
Calgary AB T2J 7G9
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Calgary  >  Creative Interiors (Calgary)

Review for Creative Interiors (Calgary)

R Spencer in Kelowna
R Spencer in Kelowna
4 reviews Kelowna, BC

Interior Design and Window Coverings

When we first moved to Calgary, I happened upon Creative Interiors by accident. I had them do the blinds for our first home in 2003 and was so impressed with their work that I hired them for our second home in 2007. Tammy came to the house and chose the paint, window coverings (blinds and draperys), sheets and bed coverings. She also spent some time with me shopping for lighting and rugs. We were thrilled with her choices. Our house looks and feels like a home. It is a family company and they really make you feel like part of the family.