Bliss Pools & Hot Tubs Inc

Formerly KG Pool Services Inc
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Toronto ON M1E 2S9
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Toronto  >  Bliss Pools & Hot Tubs Inc

Reviews for Bliss Pools & Hot Tubs Inc

Linda Quigley in Toronto
Linda Quigley in Toronto

Pool Service- replaced pump

I have used Kadal to open & close my pool and troubleshoot any problems encountered for about 4 years. He is always efficient, friendly and reasonable. This year the pump was working just fine until the warm weather came and I wanted to use the pool and it quit on me. I called him. He came the same day to figure out the problem. He gave me options and approximately cost for each option. I decided to buy a new pump and he bought it and installed it for me the following day. The pump I had was here before I bought the house 14 years ago, so it was definitely time for a replacement.

Sead in Toronto
Sead in Toronto

Heater installation, pipe repair

Heater installation and pipe replacement.
Professionally done, great service.
It is not first time KG Pool is doing great service.

I'll call them for all my pool services. .
..... ...
Very satisfied.

Amazing service!

I was lucky to find Kadel last spring. He came and repaired a pipe leak at the skimmer (this is not an easy task). They completed the job quickly and was inexpensive compared to everyone else I called. Today he opened my pool, he was here at 7:45am and they were gone in about an hour. Power washed my tarp and my deck and left no mess. Very impressed and will continue to use Kadel and his company... Thank you!

This is why we are here, to make your life easier!
We are here to help :)