Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
3437 hideaway Mississauga ON L5M 0A8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation

Reviews for Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation

Karen D. in Milton
Karen D. in Milton

Drywall repair and painting

Thank you Emad for excellent work in fixing/patching and painting my kitchen ceiling! Emad was very professional and courteous. He arrived on time and made sure my furniture and belongings were protected before beginning drywall work. Repairs were done in a timely manner and the kitchen ceiling painted wonderfully. He cleaned up after the repairs were completed. I highly recommend Emad for any painting and renovation needs. Karen

Thank you Karen for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and working for your project.

Tadros in Milton
Tadros in Milton

Condo Painting

We had to repaint a condo within a limited time period to posted on the market and Emad did an excellent job! Very quick & professional excellent work! Left everything clean after he was done. Thanks Emad.

Hi Tadros,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working in your project.

Marc B. in Toronto
Marc B. in Toronto

repainting a condo

I had to repaint a condo on a very tight schedule between tenants and a short notice. Emad did a great job! Very quick, very good work! cleanup after he was done and left the place looking like new.

Hi Marc
It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for these great words.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Painting

I was very happy with Emad's work. His work very clean, timely and the price was very reasonable. He was very accommodating of my schedule. Especially happy that he was willing to take on a small job. Would definitely consider him for any future jobs.

Working on your project was a great pleasure. Thank you for these kind words.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fixing hole in wall and painting various walls

Emads work was efficient with our new house, and reasonably priced. He works hard to get the job finished as quickly as possible. I really appreciated him covering all of your belongings before starting his work, and keeping the place tidy before and after he starts. He is very honest and will tell it like it is. I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working on your painting project.

Luay in Toronto
Luay in Toronto

Fixing a hole in the bathroom ceiling drywall, & painting the whole ceiling

Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation
416-884-9900
Milton
L9T 5J9

Thank you Emad for all your efforts in fixing and painting the bathroom ceiling in a very skillful way, to make it look exactly like it was ... After a plumber who was hired by my neighbor above made a hole in that ceiling to watch the problem behind the leaks in their condo bathroom.
Much appreciation and respect...

Thank you so much Luay for your kind words. . I really enjoyed working for you and your project. If you need any help let me know.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Fix ceiling

After repairing some plumbing from an upper-level bathroom there was a decent sized hole in the ceiling and other water damage/staining.

Emad came out and informed us that he could repair the hole and remove the remaining stucco/popcorn ceiling in the room and plaster/paint to make it a flat ceiling. I had been hoping to just repair the hole and redo the popcorn in that area to save some money but Emad said it wouldn't look right/wouldn't match the other part of the ceiling.

We're glad we took his advice - after just a few days of work Emad was finished and we had a great new ceiling.

Even after finishing the job Emad followed up with us the next day to ensure we were happy with the result - I was concerned with the painting and that it needed some touching up and Emad was back later that afternoon (on a Saturday) to do one more coat of paint.

The ceiling looks great now, would recommend and use Emad's services again.

Thank you very much Mike for your kind words. It was more than a pleasure working for you and for your painting project. If you need any help just let me know.
Thanks a lot

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Wallpaper removal and Paint job

Emad was fantastic to work with! He returned my call immediately and gave me a great quote. Not only did he show up when he said he would, but he finished the job quickly and with great attention to detail. Although the 18 year old wallpaper was difficult to remove, Emad did an amazing job repairing the walls and making my master bedroom into a modern oasis. Most importantly, Emad was personable, trustworthy and professional. Definitely the person we will call for any future painting we need done!

Thank you Michelle for your very kind words. It has been a great pleasure working in your project. And it was awesome getting to meet you guys. My infinite goal is to make my customer happy.
Thank you.

Dilan in Mississauga
Dilan in Mississauga
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Patching and Popcorn Removal from Ceiling

It was an absolutely pleasure having Emad with Arc en Ceil Painting work on patching up and removing the "popcorn" from my dining room ceiling. Emad was quick in responding to my message and coming out to give me a quote. His price was fair and within my budget. He also was able to work within my limited timeline which I greatly appreciate. He pays special attention to his work and my ceiling turned out fantastic with no mess whatsoever when he left. I will go with Emad in the future and I recommend him 100% to anyone considering his services.

Thank you Dylan for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and working for your project.

Sherif in Milton
Sherif in Milton

Fixing dry wall & painting

I just needed to fix the dry wall & painting after Plumber has finished his work at home. Mr. Emad has done the job perfectly as requested & scheduled on 2 visits.

Thank you Sherif for taking time and writing this review. It was a pleasure