Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation

Reviews for Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation

Mariam in Milton
Mariam in Milton

Painting our home

Emad is the best of the best! We had such an incredible experience with him painting our first home that it turned out better than I had ever envisioned. His professionalism and mannerism made the experience so wonderful. I never felt rushed to chose a paint color and when I had a hard time choosing glossiness or color he would make recommendations based on what I'm trying to achieve and they turned out perfect every single time. He also renovated our ceiling by removing the popcorn and for such a messy job I did not need to do any cleaning afterwards. I wouldn't think twice for any future paint jobs I have. Very highly recommended.

Good evening Mariam,
Thank you so much for your very kind words. I had a great time working on your painting project. You guys were very comprehensive and helped make the job as easy as possible. I am looking forward to any future project you guys might have. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Interior Painting & Repairs

Team was professional and personable. Arrived ontime daily, prepared for the task and completed the job quickly. The quality of work was excellent and they went above and beyond what we had expected.

I would definitely recommend them for other projects and use them again without hesitation.

Hey There , thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review, I am really appreciate it.
All the best,

Julie M
Julie M

Condo Painting Project

Excellent job!! I would highly recommend Emad and his team for any painting requirements. He was very professional and so easy to deal with. I was beyond impressed with the finished product – the walls, crown molding, doors and baseboards look fantastic!! I was also very satisfied with the effort that went into covering all of my furniture/appliances and how tidy they left my home! Emad was always very punctual when meeting and finished the job ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Emad – thank you very much for a great job!

Hi Julie ,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you are satisfied with the results. -

Chris in Mississauga
Chris in Mississauga

Stucco/ popcorn ceiling removal

We were renovating our family / dining rooms. Emad removed the stucco / popcorn ceiling in three of our rooms. He is very professional, he wrapped all our furniture , walls and doorways to minimize the dust on the main floor. He knew we had a tight timeline and he was willing to work within our schedule, He ensured we were satisfied with the work perform. Thanks Emad and team. We would recommend your services and hire you again.

Thank you Chris for your very kind review. It was a pleasure working on your project. It will be more than a pleasure working for any future projects.

I. Attia in Milton
I. Attia in Milton

House Painting

We asked Emad to do a painting job in our house. He and his team actually did an amazing job. He was always willing to do anything we asked him to satisfy us. His work is professional and clean, never leaves a mess behind at the end of the day. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for painting and will definitely have him again for the future.

Thanks for the review I.Attia We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. great choice of colours ,
We look forward to working with you again in the near future

Mounir Kamal in Etobicoke
Mounir Kamal in Etobicoke

Painting of new location for Travel Agency franchise

Excellent performance
I called on Emad for a very time sensitive painting job for my new Expedia Cruises Franchise location in Etobicoke, as we were relocating. Emad was very efficient and professional in delivering the high-quality painting requirements of the franchisor, on time and went out of his way to work around other work that was happening at the location at the same time. The cost was very reasonable. I will always recommend Emad to my business colleagues and friends.
Thank you very much Emad.
Mounir Kamal

Hi Mounir
We are pleased to know your experience with us was a good one. Thanks for entrusting us with the care of your new location,Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won't hesitate to let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.
Thank you!

Hani in Toronto
Hani in Toronto

Outstanding experience

Painting my house this time was a different experience than my previous one. Emad was so nice and professional dealing with the furniture and floor. He made sure everything is well covered and protected. Worked very time efficient, matching our availability, and got the job done in timely manner. The cost was very reasonable and we enjoyed his presence around the house. Thank you so much Emad.

Hi Hany, thank you very much for posting a review. I'm glad to hear how pleased you are. We look forward to the next project.

Emad in North York
Emad in North York

Apartment Painting

Thank you Emad for excellent work for painting my apartment. Emad provide very clean job and cover all my furniture and belonging. paint details looks very professional. Very honest, arrive on time and finished the job as he promised on time.

I highly recommend Emad for any painting job.

E Youssef

Hi Emad, Thank you very much for posting a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to future projects together.

JustinBrampton2019 in Brampton
JustinBrampton2019 in Brampton

Interior Painting and Plastering

Emad has been painting for us for the last 7 years. Emad recently came to Plaster our stucco ceilings and paint a few rooms. He was quick, friendly and very accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend Emad to anyone who is looking to buy, sell, or renovate their home. Thank you for the great service!!!

Thank you so much Justin for taking the time to post this review. I look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

House Painting

It has been my pleasure to work with Emad from Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation in several painting projects over the last few years. During that time, Emad showed his commitment, responsibility and passion towards his work.
Emad and team are polite, friendly and professional at every contact. They also always show up early and work from the moment they walked in the door. Communication was great and easy to manage through calls and text messages
I am grateful and satisfied with the outcome of his work for each project we dealt in. I will definitely continue working with Emad and building up a stronger business relationship. I strongly recommend him to contractor or individual that are looking for a professional painter.

Thank you so much Mike for all these kind words. It was more than a pleasure working on your project.
Thank you once again and looking forward to serving you again.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?