Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation

Reviews for Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation

I. Attia in Milton
I. Attia in Milton

House Painting

We asked Emad to do a painting job in our house. He and his team actually did an amazing job. He was always willing to do anything we asked him to satisfy us. His work is professional and clean, never leaves a mess behind at the end of the day. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for painting and will definitely have him again for the future.

Thanks for the review I.Attia We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. great choice of colours ,
We look forward to working with you again in the near future

Mounir Kamal in Etobicoke
Mounir Kamal in Etobicoke

Painting of new location for Travel Agency franchise

Excellent performance
I called on Emad for a very time sensitive painting job for my new Expedia Cruises Franchise location in Etobicoke, as we were relocating. Emad was very efficient and professional in delivering the high-quality painting requirements of the franchisor, on time and went out of his way to work around other work that was happening at the location at the same time. The cost was very reasonable. I will always recommend Emad to my business colleagues and friends.
Thank you very much Emad.
Mounir Kamal

Hi Mounir
We are pleased to know your experience with us was a good one. Thanks for entrusting us with the care of your new location,Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won't hesitate to let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.
Thank you!

Hani in Toronto
Hani in Toronto

Outstanding experience

Painting my house this time was a different experience than my previous one. Emad was so nice and professional dealing with the furniture and floor. He made sure everything is well covered and protected. Worked very time efficient, matching our availability, and got the job done in timely manner. The cost was very reasonable and we enjoyed his presence around the house. Thank you so much Emad.

Hi Hany, thank you very much for posting a review. I'm glad to hear how pleased you are. We look forward to the next project.
Emad

Emad in North York
Emad in North York

Apartment Painting

Thank you Emad for excellent work for painting my apartment. Emad provide very clean job and cover all my furniture and belonging. paint details looks very professional. Very honest, arrive on time and finished the job as he promised on time.

I highly recommend Emad for any painting job.

E Youssef

Hi Emad, Thank you very much for posting a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to future projects together.

JustinBrampton2019 in Brampton
JustinBrampton2019 in Brampton

Interior Painting and Plastering

Emad has been painting for us for the last 7 years. Emad recently came to Plaster our stucco ceilings and paint a few rooms. He was quick, friendly and very accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend Emad to anyone who is looking to buy, sell, or renovate their home. Thank you for the great service!!!

Thank you so much Justin for taking the time to post this review. I look forward to assisting you again in the near future.
Emad

Private User reviews Limoges, ON

House Painting

It has been my pleasure to work with Emad from Arc En Ciel Painting & Renovation in several painting projects over the last few years. During that time, Emad showed his commitment, responsibility and passion towards his work.
Emad and team are polite, friendly and professional at every contact. They also always show up early and work from the moment they walked in the door. Communication was great and easy to manage through calls and text messages
I am grateful and satisfied with the outcome of his work for each project we dealt in. I will definitely continue working with Emad and building up a stronger business relationship. I strongly recommend him to contractor or individual that are looking for a professional painter.

Thank you so much Mike for all these kind words. It was more than a pleasure working on your project.
Thank you once again and looking forward to serving you again.

Karen D. in Milton
Karen D. in Milton

Drywall repair and painting

Thank you Emad for excellent work in fixing/patching and painting my kitchen ceiling! Emad was very professional and courteous. He arrived on time and made sure my furniture and belongings were protected before beginning drywall work. Repairs were done in a timely manner and the kitchen ceiling painted wonderfully. He cleaned up after the repairs were completed. I highly recommend Emad for any painting and renovation needs. Karen

Thank you Karen for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and working for your project.

Tadros in Milton
Tadros in Milton

Condo Painting

We had to repaint a condo within a limited time period to posted on the market and Emad did an excellent job! Very quick & professional excellent work! Left everything clean after he was done. Thanks Emad.

Hi Tadros,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working in your project.

Marc B. in Toronto
Marc B. in Toronto

repainting a condo

I had to repaint a condo on a very tight schedule between tenants and a short notice. Emad did a great job! Very quick, very good work! cleanup after he was done and left the place looking like new.

Hi Marc
It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for these great words.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Painting

I was very happy with Emad's work. His work very clean, timely and the price was very reasonable. He was very accommodating of my schedule. Especially happy that he was willing to take on a small job. Would definitely consider him for any future jobs.

Working on your project was a great pleasure. Thank you for these kind words.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?