GTA Fence & Deck

Toronto ON M1M 2G5
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  GTA Fence & Deck

Reviews for GTA Fence & Deck

Disappointed

Jeff was a preferred contractor originally but after we've installed the fence, there were issues after one year. We've called several time and send text message and they confirmed they would come to repair the issue. After so many calls and sms, jeff decided not to show up. I do not recommend this company

sashosean
sashosean

Excellent Quality!!!

Jeff from GTA fence and deck can do it all. I called him for an estimate on my fence. We agreed on terms and he did an excellent job. During the project he caught wind that we were doing a bathroom/basement renovation and he also quoted and completed that job for us as well. My wife couldn't be happier (thank goodness) and the work looks great. Our neighbours are now using him as well.