Grout Gorilla

Reviews for Grout Gorilla

Reggie in Thornhill
Reggie in Thornhill

Bathtub mold cleaning

Words cannot describe how pleased we are with Grout Gorilla. We first contacted by email and from their response they sounded very nice. Then spoke to them on the phone and it was the same friendly vibe. And then when you add the incredible work they did in getting rid of so much mold we had on the caulking and walls (Jthey even removed the caulking instead of just going over it), you have a real home run with these guys
Jimmy was the person who did the work and he is just the nicest, most pleasant person who we can tell really tries hard. And check this out for how great Jimmy and this company is --- he saw that the caulking on our sink was pretty bad, and even though it wasn't in the quote, he did it for free because he said it looked pretty bad and didn't want to leave it like that for us. Absolutely the best!

fisherlwebster in Peterborough
fisherlwebster in Peterborough
2 reviews Peterborough, ON

Unsatisfied

Jimmy came to spruce up out bathroom ie: clean or replace discoloured grout, clean and recaulk slightly mouldy grout at shower base, clean some calcium deposits around shower on the slate floor and reseal the floor. Jimmy brought up a mountain of “things” for cleaning. I left him to his job and when I returned he said “ Oh it looks like nothing has been done but the prep work is the hardest.” I was concerned but took him at his word. He then said he had to get something from his van. After 30 minutes I went out to see where he was and heard him yelling at someone on his phone. He then left and four hours later about five o’clock I called to see where he was. He told me his paint had gone bad?? and he would be back in an hour. I suggested he come back tomorrow. Jimmy came back at my insistence at eight the next morning. Within a half hour I could hear him shouting at someone on his phone. I went and asked him to hang up. He was sealing the floor with one hand while speaking on the phone. He spent all day in the bathroom until four O’clock while I had lunch guests. I could hear him on the phone. When I inspected his job other than sealing the floor with sealer I had bought very little seemed to be done and the bathroom looked much the same as before. The grout on the wall tiles had not been touched as promised and the caulking in the shower floor was minimally better. Not worth the aggravation of someone two days in your house doing an exceptionally poor job. I would NEVER recommend this company. We

Jeremy in Etobicoke
Jeremy in Etobicoke

Bathroom Floor

Took a bathroom floor that I had given up on and was planning on to actually renovate and made it look as good as new. I didn't think that was even possible but they made it happen. If you want to see a miracle with your floors then hire Grout Gorilla . . . you won't be disappointed.

Aaron  in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Kitchen Tile Restoration

I was attracted to this company because of the catchy gorilla logo and so I gave them a call and they were very friendly so I had them come over for a quote. My kitchen ceramic tiles and grout were in terrible shape but they said they could clean the floor and make it look new again and they didn't disappoint. Would definitely recommend this company!

More about Grout Gorilla

We started catering to the tile, grout and floor cleaning needs of high end hotels such as The Ritz Carlton, Sheraton Centre Toronto and Westin Harbour Castle though our sister company, Floor Defense, which handles commercial projects. Now we have taken that same high standard of quality and attention to ...
Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Vaughan?