Grout Gorilla

Reviews for Grout Gorilla

Jeremy in Etobicoke
Jeremy in Etobicoke

Bathroom Floor

Took a bathroom floor that I had given up on and was planning on to actually renovate and made it look as good as new. I didn't think that was even possible but they made it happen. If you want to see a miracle with your floors then hire Grout Gorilla . . . you won't be disappointed.

Aaron  in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Kitchen Tile Restoration

I was attracted to this company because of the catchy gorilla logo and so I gave them a call and they were very friendly so I had them come over for a quote. My kitchen ceramic tiles and grout were in terrible shape but they said they could clean the floor and make it look new again and they didn't disappoint. Would definitely recommend this company!

More about Grout Gorilla

We started catering to the tile, grout and floor cleaning needs of high end hotels such as The Ritz Carlton, Sheraton Centre Toronto and Westin Harbour Castle though our sister company, Floor Defense, which handles commercial projects. Now we have taken that same high standard of quality and attention to ...