Toronto Generators

Electricians
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Toronto Generators  >  Don't Use Anybody Else!
Mel65
Mel65

Don't Use Anybody Else!

I had 6 companies quote on my standby generator job. It was amazing to see the spectrum of quotes and qualifications (or lack thereof) from some supposed "experts".

I decided to go with Toronto Generators because Steve was a real pro. Knowledgeable, honest, and professional. And his crew was just an extension of their leader. The job was done quickly, professionally, and there was no "funny business". Price was exactly what it was supposed to be for whole home coverage.

Save yourself the time and work. I've already done that for you. Pick Toronto Generators and you can sleep easy at night.

Thanks Steve! (and crew!)

Thank you for choosing Toronto Generators, and for taking the time to write this review! We have been installing and providing maintenance for standby generators for 15 years, and are glad we could use our experience to install your whole home generator. We look forward to working with you again at your scheduled maintenance. Thanks again!

-Steve and Crew