Stc Builders

King City ON L7B 1G2

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Stc Builders

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Backyard renovation and side path paving

I highly recommend STC Builders.
Joe and his crew completely renovated my backyard: built new patio, planted cedar trees and turf, installed a new pergola on the patio. They also re-paved the path on the side of the house.
Everything we agreed on was completed on time and exactly matched my expectations. Joe always answered all my questions in great detail. They are very professional and experienced at what they do. From day one they inspired trust. The entire experience was great!

Thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure working on your project. Joe

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Deck and Patio

We have a small backyard in bad need of a makeover. After calling several contractors to get a quote, and many disappointing prices, or no response at all, along came Joe. We became friends almost immediately. He is an accomplished professional, and a very decent man. We took our time fine tuning what was to be done. I received an estimate detailing the work and the cost involved. On the agreed date, the workers showed up very early, their supervisor, Dominic was very professional, laid the expectations clearly, when I asked for additional work (the landing and the trees), the quote was calculated and a receipt provided. The work was done diligently. I was very satisfied with the end result, we went over the estimate by requesting trees, and also rebuild the landing at the front of the house. The backyard was completed back in 2019. I am still in touch with Joe until now, he did additional work for me, but also because I can count him among my friends.

Thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure working on your project and I value our friendship. Joe

Backyard Project

Joe and the STC builders team completed our dream backyard renovation (interlock patio & back door landing with pergola, outdoor kitchen, vegetable garden/garden beds) during the summer of 2020. We first contacted Joe in spring of 2019 for a quote/drawing and from day 1 Joe was extremely professional, reliable and very down to earth...we hit it off immediately! He listened to everything we wanted and gave us many suggestions as well throughout the entire process of the renovation. Joe and his entire team was an absolute pleasure to work with!! From the start of the project the team was working on site every single day (except when no materials were available due to COVID!), always very hard working and professional, and especially Caesar who always took time to answer all my questions! Most importantly to me and my husband was that if something was done that was not to our liking or was a mistake it was always rectified and fixed. In the end, the quote provided was what we paid (no surprises!), and we are extremely happy with the space. We are actually having STC come back this spring to finish the space off with a hot tub and landscaping because we enjoyed working with them so much!!
Thank you for a wonderful space to spend time with our family and friends!

Thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure working on your project. We certainly miss your daily baking and coffee. Joe

Backyard Renovation

Joe and team did a beautiful job renovating our backyard. From start to end, they brought creative ideas, worked fast, were professional and very responsive to all our questions.

We renovated during Covid and as a result many materials were sold out or difficult to find. Joe went above and beyond to source product for us and keep the project moving along.

We can't say enough about the great experience working with them and how happy we are with the finished job!

Thank you for this great review. It is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Joe

cg
cg
1 review Aurora, ON

Interlock enhancements, walkway, Built-in stone BBQ, flagstone steps

I found STC Builders online and took a blind leap of faith based on their gallery of photos of past jobs. I used STC Builders to enhance and add to some existing interlock, cover our front concrete steps with flagstone and create a built-in BBQ on our back porch. From the start my communication with the company was professional. We met several times to discuss our needs before the project got underway. All the workers who were part of the job, were friendly, courteous and most important, good at what they do. I had asked for a few changes during the project and they were accommodating every time. We are happy with the outcome of the project and wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you for this great review. I am happy you took your blind leap of faith. It was a pleasure working on your project. Joe

Arlene from Markham
Arlene from Markham

Backyard Remodel and Driveway

Joe and his team were consummate professionals from the moment we hired them for our backyard remodel, after interviewing other companies. Always courteous, putting up with our numerous idea changes and additions, our backyard far surpasses what we dreamed of.

Thank you Joe, Cesar, Chris and I am sorry I can’t spell his name correctly, Odeline. You guys have gone from builders to friends. We HIGHLY recommend STC Builders for any project, outdoors or in! Thank you all again for our beautiful oasis!

Arlene and Steve Frydrych

Christine in Cambridge
Christine in Cambridge

Lousy customer service

Did a lovely job on my front garden but a couple of years after the work was done a wall started to fail as it wasn’t tied properly. I have called numerous times to get the work repaired with no answer.

Happy to change this rating if the repair is done.

Thank you for your review approximately 7 1/2 years after completing the project. You had contacted me in June of 2020 through Instagram and I replied within a few days with no return message. I went to your home to have a look and assess the situation and found that there has been virtually no shifting of approximately 45 feet of the retaining wall and that there has been a little movement in the last 8 feet of the wall closest to the city sidewalk. There could be numerous reasons for this movement including but not limited to added pressure on the wall from the root system of the tree, the root system damaging the filter fabric around the free draining gravel to be contaminated with top soil and or other environmental factors. We stand behind our quality of workmanship and will be more than happy to set up an appointment early spring to see how we can help resolve this. Regards. Joe

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front yard and backyard landscaping

We had a excellent experience with STC from start to finish! They were able to give design advise throughout and were generous with their time so we could plan our space properly.
The job was done on time, always managed professionally, clean up was done daily and there was ongoing communication with us about what to expect.
We would recommend STC to anyone who wants to work with experienced, trusted professionals to transform their outdoor space.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We enjoyed working for you as well.
We are excited to see you guys again in the near future. Looks amazing 👍

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Back patio and front walkway interlocking

Our project was completed in 4 days with no delays. Sophia and Domenic responded to emails and requests in timely manner, and were providing expert advise . The price was reasonable. We are happy with the job done.
Thanks STc!
Lana

Thank you Lana. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.
Sincerely
STC Team

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Exactly what we envisioned

We met Sophia last winter with a clear vision as to what we wanted. Her team led by Domenic did a great job meeting our expectations! We had set a budget from the get go and we were glad that STC did meet us there as well and did not go over. Despite the pandemic, they kept us informed regularly including of any potential delay. The communication was perfect which is quite rare in that business! While on site, they took appropriate measures to respect health recommandations. Domenic and his team were very easy to work with, polite, friendly and reliable! will definitely use them again for future projects and would recommend them to anyone!

Hi Simon
It was with great pleasure we got to do work on your property. What a transformation. Thank you for your promptness and hospitality. We would gladly do more business for you in the future anytime.
Enjoy the summer, see you soon.

Sincerely,
STC Builders Team

More about Stc Builders

With over four decades of construction and landscaping experience, STC Group Inc was formed in 2011, fusing the two disciplines into one practice, enabling us to complete the interaction of indoor and outdoor spaces. The interpretation of clients’ needs enables STC to pay attention to detail, provide quality service and assure customer satisfaction to the best of our ability. STC has invested its energy and effort into creating a team of people with a strong, creative working attitude.
***