Landscape Contractors & Designers

Simon
Simon
1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard project

We interviewed a couple of contractors for our backyard project. Sophia from STC Builder provide us catalog for to choose, and come couple times to do measurement , draw a design draft and bring sample of patio material, also detailed quote. We eventually decided to let STC Builder work on our project.
The project get done quickly in couple of day, patio area is beautiful! Domenic and his team worked very hard, was courteous cleaned up the area beautifully and repaired front yard . I highly recommend STC Builder. We'll definitely have them back!

Hi Simon
Thank you for the great review, we are very happy that you love your backyard.
We would definitely work with you again in the future. Your backyard has transformed from when we first met.
Enjoy your summer with your family and let us know if you need anything.

Sincerely
STC Builders Team

Teresa
Teresa
1 review Aurora, ON

Front Yard Renovation

STC was on time, professional and skilled tradesmen.

Would hire STC again .
Very easy to work with.

Love our new front yard.

Teresa and Ken Dawson

Hi Teresa
Thank you for your kind words.
We are very happy to hear.
If there is anything at all, please dont hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy your summer.
Pleasure working with you as well.

marlytorres2
marlytorres2

Landscape

In the fall of 2017, I was looking at different landscape designs on instagram. I came across STC Builders. There before and after photos sold me on choosing them to get me a price on my back yard project.
I had an old deck to be taken out and wanted a composite deck for low maintenance.

I also added an interlock patio with beautiful planting and lighting.
I emailed STC's office and within a day, i got a phone call to ask for my availability.
I met with Sophia and she brought material and suggested a few oprions that would compliment my home.
It was refreshing to meet another female in this insustry.
Out of the 6 contractors I met, we decided to go with these guys.
I felt comfortable and was updated every cpl of days by their crew Domenic and Joe on progress.
They also cleaned up every day before they left which we appreciated as we have small kids running around and dogs.

If anyone is looking for a respectful landscape construction company, call these guys.
You get what you pay for. Worth every dollar. Now I want to get our front yard updated, will be calling them again in a few months.
Thank you STC Builders for the quality work.

Hello
Thank you for the great review.
We value customers like you, and we enjoyed working for you.
If there is anything you need, please let us know right away.

We look forward to working with you again.
Sincerely,

STC Builders Team

Mario S.
Mario S.

Front Porch Hardscaping

This year my wife and I made the decision to renovate our Front entrance porch, steps and landing. STC Builders was referred to us by some friends. From my first meeting with Joe, we were sold. Joe was very professional, reliable and creative, he had a good grasp of our vision, added some great ideas, and in the end, all our expections were exceeded. Joe's professionalism filters down to all the staff that were on site on a daily basis. The team was very respectful, took alot of pride in their workmanship, and open minded to our ideas. #noregrets#superhappy.

Hello Mario
Thank you very much for the kind words. We really value our home owners and are ecstatic that you love our work.
If there is anything you need, please dont hesitate to contact us.

Mmastrocola
Mmastrocola

Front yard landscaping & retaining wall

We met with Sophia to discuss the job. She was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. She provided a detailed quote laying out all requested items so we knew exactly what was entailed. She provided ideas and gave advice on what could be done. When Domenic and his team arrived to start the job, they were polite, efficient and hardworking. The job was completed in just one day. The team cleaned up the site immaculately and took away all garbage. Now for the work: they did an amazing job, turning the site from a wild sandy patch of land to a polished front yard with curb appeal. We couldn't be happier.

Hi Melissa
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure having a great client like you.
We're very happy that you love the work, and so are we. Anything you need in the future please dont hesitate to call us.

Enjoy the rest of the year.

Much appreciated

Soohia & STC Builders Team

Georgek416
Georgek416
1 review Pickering, ON

Interlocking

Great work I highly recommended STC builders they are very knowledgeable and professional and reliable.

Hi George
Thank you for your business and kind words.
Your back yard patio looks completely transformed.
Enjoy your summer and we look forward to servicing you in the near future!

udaywxyz
udaywxyz
1 review King City, ON

Front and backyard landscaping

Prior to hiring STC Builders we were quite hesitant about finding the right landscaping company. Joe made it quite simple for us right on the very onset. The price quoted was fair and the quality of work was extraordinary. His style is very genuine with a cando attitude, willing to take up even a small job to suit your budget, unlike many in the profession. These, I think are the traits which are paramount of being a true professional.

Hi Uday
We highly value our customers. Thank you for the kind words for Joe and our team. We loved working for you. Much appreciated and look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Enjoy the summer.

www.stcbuilders.ca
905-539-8686
[email protected]

reemsartspace
reemsartspace

Landscape design

Hello
I wanted to share a review for this company.
We had them finish a project for us in Nov 2016. I cannot believe how fast and professional these guys are. From the owners, to the foreman and right down to the customer service. We even got a call this week to check up on the condition of our landscape work after the winter months. They definitely guarantee their work. That is really comforting to know you have security.
If you need anything exterior completed this year, these are the guys to call.
I would like to post a photo but not sure how on here of before and after.
My family is just over the moon with our back and front yard transformation.
Thank you so much! So happy!

R. Kirk

Hello Reem
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Appreciate the great feedback.
It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Thank you

Landscape Project

I have to start off with saying how pleased we are with STC's work. From the appointment meeting to the beautiful landscape design and cleanup. Very impressed! I was referred to this company by a neighbor that had work done by them in 2015. I recommend this company to someone who is looking to add value to their home and get the job done properly, without hiccups. These guys are skilled, and answered all of my questions and concerns. I felt safe and taken care of. My husband and I are enjoying the beautiful back patio and fire pit we'd always wanted. We plan to use them in the future for some indoor work as well. Thank you STC Builders!

Hello
Thank you for taking the time to review us. Appreciate the great positive feedback. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you

More about STC Builders

With over four decades of construction and landscaping experience, STC Group Inc was formed in 2011, fusing the two disciplines into one practice, enabling us to complete the interaction of indoor and outdoor spaces. The interpretation of clients’ needs enables STC to pay attention to detail, provide quality service and assure customer satisfaction to the best of our ability. STC has invested its energy and effort into creating a team of people with a strong, creative working attitude.
***