Spray-Net Saskatchewan

Shauna in
Shauna in
1 review Saskatoon, SK

Stucco painted

I looked into redoing my stucco because I hated the colour and look of my house. I happened to stumble upon Spray-Net just out of luck and was so thankful! Instead of spending over $30,000 to have it redone, it cost me about $6400 and it looks like a brand new house! They are wonderful people to deal with and strive for perfection which I feel was achieved! I am very happy with the result!

Hi Shauna, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive Spray-Net experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the new look of your home and with the work completed. Thanks again and have a wonderful day! :)

Troy in Regina
Troy in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Exterior paint

The staff were professional and spent the time required to ensure the work was done properly. Joel was excellent to deal with and was genuinely concerned about making sure to discuss options so we would be happy with finished product. Our home looks great and I would recommend talking to Joel at spray net if you want to revitalize the exterior of your home.

Hi Troy,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Happy to hear you're loving the new look of your home :)

Kevin in Saskatoon
Kevin in Saskatoon
1 review Regina, SK

Brick staining

Spray-Net did an amazing job staining the brick on our house. They were easy to work with and answered all of our questions. When the day came, they showed up on time and we're ready to work. Within a few hours the whole job was done and it looks great! We strongly recommend Spray-Net to anyone wanting to change the look of their bricks.

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're thrilled to hear you're satisfied with the service you received and of course, the new look of your home! Take care and thanks for the recommendation :)

Private User reviews Kindersley, SK

Spray net application

Spray-Net Saskatchewan
306-700-2155
Saskatoon
SK
S7V 1C1

I was fortunate enough to have spray net Regina complete my project. Crew was excellent and a joy watch. Fast, professional, enthusiastic and an awesome job done. Will definately be bragging their service up. I have received a lot of compliments on the finished project. Thanks Joel, Gordon and the rest of the crew.

Thanks for leaving us a review and for the recommendation! Nothing better than hearing from a satisfied customer. Enjoy the new look of your home!

More about Spray-Net Saskatchewan

Spray-Net's exterior painters will beautify your home in just a day!

Using our industrial-strength coatings and spraying technique, we bring factory quality results right to your doorstep. We've created a cost-effective service that will instantly boost your home's curb appeal and save you on the cost of completely replacing your siding, doors and windows! Every project results in a permanent factory finish, free of any brush and roller marks, that won't peel and looks absolutely brand-new. Not repainted.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
We offer a turn-key exterior painting solution. From surface prep to end of day clean-up, our exterior painters take care of everything so you don't have to. No matter the surface we're revamping, all of our projects are backed by a 15-year warranty against peeling and a 10-year warranty against premature fading and discolouration. Like our customers, we like a renovation without all the hassle!
We specialize ONLY in exterior painting: Aluminum/Vinyl Siding - Brick - Stucco - Hardie Board/Fibre Ciment- Aluminum/Vinyl Windows - Front & Garage Doors - Fascia/Soffits/Eavestroughs/Trim. Each of our coatings is uniquely tailored to a specific exterior surface for maximum adhesion and an optimal finish. Coupled with our spray application, our coatings result in a like-new, flawless finish.