A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5E 1Z3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Mississauga  >  A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

qlin.pi

Marie's team did a wonderful job cleaning my place.
For those who don't want to be bored by the details:
I've tried different company, and this is by for the best experience I had, worth every penny, 200% would repeat. (In fact, I did repeat :D)

Details:
I first contacted them for a deep cleaning since I never really got the time to deep clean, and I'm not exactly the type that's super clean.
Marie's team was on time, quickly split up what to work on among them.
Since I requested deep cleaning, they cleaned my refrigerator, microwave, all my blinds, walls etc, my place looks almost brand new when they leave, and I was really impressed how detail, how clean my place is in 3 hours.

Second time I contacted them for a regular house clean.
Same as usual, they arrived on time, and the cleaning is perfect and efficient.
I was actually really happy that they did clean the blinds, and my walls again, since I've cats, those usually get dirty fast.
Once again my place feels clean, and makes me happy and feel relax.

Thank you very much for your review. We are touched and would offer you nothing less then the best. We do our very best as each home and family have different needs. Each visit to your home has been a pleasure. Enjoy your clean space.

cindy

The ladies were very thorough and professional. They followed my requests and supplied all their own materials. The new house was extremely dirty when we moved in and they did an amazing job making it look like new again. Thank you so much for making my move into my new house that much easier

Review has 1 previous version

It was our pleasure to service and help make your move smoother. We love sponsoring and donating and we thank you for allowing us to make you a part of that. You have your hands full. We wish you and your family the very best. If you need anything in the future please feel free to contact us.

Michael in Toronto

Where do I start. Well I have been using Marie and her team at A+ Maid 4 cleaning since she started and have been happy with her service and scheduling from the beginning. I have a weird schedule and host at my condo alot so with people always coming over, sometimes I need an emergency clean and Marie and the crew to the rescue. Her prices are fair, work is fantastic, and I also trust her with a key to my condo. Not even my girlfriend has one yet. I just want to say Thank You Marie for all your hard work a dedication to detail from not only yourself but your crew as well.

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience. we do our very best to ensure we can tend to your schedule and needs. It can be difficult having lots of clients to honor. We are are pleased to hear we have been successful doing so.

Ashar

The cleaning was performed very well. The kitchen and bathrooms were sparkling clean. All floors and carpets were neat and tidy. The beds were made, towels replaced and shoes put nicely on the shoe rack. It was a pleasure returning home after a long day at work. Well done and keep it up!

We are still getting to know your home, however happy to hear your satisfied with the clean. We will ensure to continue to pay attention to the detail.

martin in Oakville

A unique and custom weekly cleaning job for our outdoor living room, kitchen and front door landing area. Maid 4 Cleaning do an amazing job every time. They arrive on time, bring their own equipment + supplies, do an amazing job, and are in-and-out without us even noticing. Can't get any better!

Thank you so much on behalf of all the staff that tends to your family needs. It has been such a pleasure working with you. Deffiently one of our favorite weekly cleans.

shelegault

Very professional! Lovely to work with Marie and the onsite staff were lovely and efficient as well. A great experience that I would recommend.

I am so thrilled to have connected with you. It's been a pleassure and makes this job worth it to hear we are doing our best to make a difference. Enjoy kicking your feet up and taking a break from cleaning.

1 review , ON

The parts of the house that were cleaned were cleaned well. However, there were SO MANY parts that I requested to be cleaned that were left undone and skipped over completely. I saw that the company has a guarantee that they will come back and finish the job but taking off time from work for them to do this would just end up costing me even more money. So, I'm left to finish the job by myself. I thank you for your time but I will not be using or recommending this company again.

so sorry to hear this. I have not received a email or a phone call to address this issue. However we will accomadate around your schedule after hours if need be to honor the guarantee. would love to hear back from you to ensure your happy free of charge. Our staff will be more then happy to accomadate.

astroeder
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Very efficient and thorough team! Impressed with their quality of work and attention to detail. Very glad to have found them.

We are so happy to hear your kind words. Our staff is very excited to work with you moving forward.

Jennifer

Very meticulous and great attention to detail.
I am very satisfied with the work done!

Your home and family was very kind in pointing out our attention to detail and accomadate our crew to tend to your needs. Thank you so much. If there is anything we can do in the future please do not hesitate to contact me, day or night

I was told by management that should anyone complain that their cleaners will be suspended - 4 weeks of training and probation. However, it seems they are all subcontractors which means the company is not even responsible for the workers. I was also told that the owner they could video and audio stream their cleaners at my home which I refused, and because of this, my recent booking was canceled. I wonder if she already streams or records the actions of her cleaners.

To clear up these false accusations I have cut and paste my words by email to the "private user"
" I can see were the crews are at all times. Here is a copy of the recorded time spent, done by our app"

"They have been put on probation and training for 4 weeks"

"I never once said we record in home. I stated I can via video chat.Every Cell phone has this capability.Sorry you misunderstood. I offered a refund to accommodate"

"They will also clock in and out via tablet and calling into the office I will then send you a email conformation at that point crew had arrived and crew has left."

More about A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

If you are looking for customized cleaning services, diligent domestic engineers, and a flawlessly clean home, look no further than A+ Maid4Cleaning Inc.

We aim to satisfy your cleaning needs, by using personalized cleaning services for each job. Our promise is to provide honest communication with each one of our customers. We strive to use different techniques and experiences always including extra services. Going above and beyond is standard for us because we take pride in our work.

We utilize different techniques, and add extra services including:
Cleaning front doors inside and out
Cleaning and organizing your front closet
Cleaning under kitchen sinks
Washing patio doors
Changing bed sheets
Dusting ceiling fans and vents
Using a toothbrush to provide an extraordinary clean

We specialize in:

Apartment Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Confined Space Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Office Cleaning, Odour Removal, Residential Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Summer Cleaning, Weekly Cleaning

We follow a stringent cleaning routine that is both proven and effective, by working each room from top to bottom, left to right, ensuring to never take shortcuts. You are guaranteed our proven exceptional cleaning, and attention to detail each time. Our team considers the allergies and needs of everyone in your family, as well as any pets you may have in your home.