Emerald Green Home Improvements

General Contractors
Toronto ON M4K 1P1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Emerald Green Home Improvements

Review for Emerald Green Home Improvements

Jexy & Jax in Toronto
Jexy & Jax in Toronto

Commercial & Residential

I hired this company when I first opened my store, they installed flooring, they upgraded knob and tube to new electrical. They also renovated my flat above the shop a few months later putting in a new kitchen, new drywall throughout the whole place. They also upgraded my bathroom.
Recently I needed a laundry unit in the basement they came in added the right electrical and drainage for my washer dryer. I have recommended this company to others and they have had a satisfying experience as myself.

More about Emerald Green Home Improvements

At Emerald Green Home Improvements, we are focused on providing professional, and knowledgeable general contractor services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We do all sorts of projects including interior renovations and exterior renovations. Free Estimates - All ...