Lowe's Scarborough

Toronto ON M1V 5P6
HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Lowe's Scarborough

Reviews for Lowe's Scarborough

Terrible Customer Service

This review is long overdue. Please do not purchase display items that need assembling. I bought a Broil King BBQ and it's falling apart. When I came home I and set it up I noticed there were a lot of screws and hinges and a lot other attachments missing. It was partially holding together. I took in a list of all the missing parts and gave it to Peter (the floor Mgr.) I called back the store few times and kept asking for Peter. Everytime I'm being told he is not around. When I did get to speak with him, he said he is too busy to order the parts and he will next week. Never done. I got fed up of following up. He was just giving me a run around. Until now it's not resolved.

Brent Jeffreys
Brent Jeffreys

Finishing Basement

An amazing well run store. The store is always organized and the staff are helpful and friendly to work with. I'm in the process of finishing my basement and have only been purchasing materials from here.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

Hardtop BBQ Gazebo also is the perfect Garden Gazebo!

Originally purchased as a BBQ Gazebo, our Lowe's handsome hardtop Gazebo has now become our garden gazebo - a cover for our outdoor Dining/Fire Table and Rocking Chairs. This maintenance free Gazebo is the perfect size, is rock solid and can withstand nature's elements. This Gazebo looks fabulous all year round and provides much appreciated shade. For quality, service and price, I love my outdoor Gazebo.