Water Filtration & Purification
Toronto ON M8W 1N2

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

Antonella
Antonella

Replacement of furnace, AC and Water Heater

My furnace was leaking and my water heater needed to be replaced. Daniel took the time to assess my AC unit and recommended that this was replaced too. He is very trustworthy. He was able to fit me in his schedule promptly.
Daniel was very professional, provided great advice and explained everything he was installing. He took his time and did meticulous work. I now have a tankless water heater which I love and it has given me more room in a small space. The property management of my condo has shown the work to an engineer as an example of how the units should have been installed. Very pleased with his work and he takes
pride in what he does. I highly recommend him.

Hey Antonella, I really appreciate your review. Thank you!

Paul in Markham
Paul in Markham

Water Softener

Luca and Daniel came by to install a water softener In a new house that we recently moved in to. The team at H2TO provided our family with a clean, organized, and professional install of our new system very quickly and efficiently. It has been a year now and the system still works like brand new. I highly recommend H2TO for their fair pricing and quality workmanship!

Awesome review, thanks Paul!!

Ramzan in Brampton
Ramzan in Brampton

Tankless water heater water fifteen and reverse osmosis unit

Fantastic service, very courteous, very professional. They completed the job on time and as described at the quoted price. They honoured all their commitments and cleaned up after installation. The job was very well done and even exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this company. Bravo for a job well done!!!!!!

Really appreciate this. Thank you!

Cole
Cole

AC, Furnace and Water System

I have used H2TO initially for a water softener at my first home, and with the amazing service received continue to use at my current home. Most recently Dan installed a new AC and fixed problems with the furnace that were not detected by other contractors ! His attention to detail is second to none and his customer service was great. I highly recommend H2TO and will continue to use them for all my home needs. Thank you so much !!!

Thanks for the review Cole!

Dominic
Dominic

Gas Line Installation for BBQ

Daniel was courteous and professional. He worked quickly to install a new line from the meter to our gas BBQ, managing to negotiate several tight turns and obstacles along the way. I would definitely hire H2TO again.

Hey Dominic thank you, really appreciate it!

Let us know if you need anything else moving forward.

Daniel

(416) 786-2024

Nick in Binbrook
Nick in Binbrook

H2TO Water Filtration System

These guys are awesome. From the actual filtration unit itself to the employees, the whole process was completely professional and would recommend it to anyone who's interested in filtering their water. You can tell these guys take pride in what they do and know the ins and outs when it comes to clean drinking water, couldn't be happier I stumbled onto them. They were quick, the quality of the product was top notch, and did everything in their power to make sure they got it done when it was convenient, not to mention the water tastes great! Luca came in to install my under-sink filter and took his time making sure everything was secure and in the spot under the sink that I wanted it. Unbelievably happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for the review nick, we appreciate it a lot!!!

Hvac Furnace, air conditioner and central air

Daniel is the absolute best in the business. I have used Daniel for both my houses and my business and I wouldn’t go to anyone else! Daniel is very professional, clean and prompt. The venting and installation of the furnace and ac were flawless and I must say when you see his work it’s always done to 120%. Daniel gets creative and can pretty much do anything you ask him(if it’s possible). I also used Daniel for my water softeners and reverse osmosis water filter systems. Top notch as always!!

Thank you and good luck with 9round Etobicoke!

0 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

Softener and iron filter

We had a new well fitted and over time the water started to change (refer to photo). We called Dan to assess our situation and he knew how to help us straight away.

Dan is a knowledgeable professional who carried out the work in a time efficient manner as well as 100% fixing the issue we had.

We would highly recommend H2TO water treatment

Really appreciate the review!

Ruth
Ruth

Water Softener installation was excellent

Daniel Di Corte installed a new water softener for me after determining that my older model was not performing as it should. He was extremely patient, knowledgeable, professional at all times. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Thank you Ruth! I really appreciate this.

Joshua
Joshua

Great Service

Great service, completed the work as promised and worked long hours to get job done in one day. Had issues with my thermostat afterwards. Dealt with company themselves and got me a new thermostat through warranty. Trust is key and they have my trust

Really appreciate this Joshua! Great working with you.

More about H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

H2TO Water Treatment Inc. Is a proud EcoWater System®, Navien® & Rheem® Dealer.
We are committed to providing its clients with the best service and best solutions for your water treatment and hot water needs.

Our team has over a decade of experience in sales, service and installation, you can trust us with your water. The H2TO Water Treatment Showroom was opened in 2014 and is a great place for client to pick up filters, softener salt, ask questions and view products.

All trades requiring licencing are sub contracted to licenced professionals.

We deal only with high quality products and offer you market value pricing. Give us your budget, and we’ll find the right solution for your home, commercial property or business.