H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

Reviews for H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

cmcmobile
cmcmobile

Above and beyond

Fantastic service - above and beyond - we are thrilled with the unit and the professional install and service. They went to great measures to complete the task at hand.

Thank you, greatly appreciate!

Lyle in North york
Lyle in North york

Installation of Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System

Daniel came personally to do the installation of our Reverse Osmosis system. From 1st contact point forward H2TO was extremely professional.

Daniel is extremely knowledgeable and meticulous. It is evident that he takes great pride in the work he does.

Not only was the installation completed in a timely manner, but he also cleaned up after the job was done.

I would not hesitate to recommend H2TO to anyone looking for a reputable company to assist them with their Water Purification needs.

Much appreciated!

Jeannine T.
Jeannine T.

Water filtration system - H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

I have my water filtration for now two years and I am truly happy with it. I particularly like that they call you and remind you when it is time to replace the filter. The service is really good and the product is excellent. I know know the difference when I drink tap water, the taste is difference than with the H2TO Water Treatment Inc.. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

Thank you very kind!

Peter a.
Peter a.

We had a EcoWater Refiner Whole House Softener and Carbon Filter and a Hero 375 Reverse Osmosis system instuled.

Daniel Di Corte sold and also installed the system. He went over the system in detail and when he came to our home to install it he was very neat and did a great job setting it up.
He than went over how it works left us detailed information.
He cleaned up and left the place in order.
He advised us if we needed any further help to not hesitate to call him.
The system works very well and we are very happy with the result.
Clean clear tastes drinking water and the the water is very soft for washing clothes and showering. Used so much less soap!

Thank you so much for the review!

Buzz Green in Marathon
Buzz Green in Marathon

Water Softener

My wife has had some problems with very dry and cracking skin for a few years. She had the opportunity to swim in a salt water pool for a few days and almost immediately noticed a positive difference in her skin. We then decided to add a water conditioner to our home water system to see if that would give her some ongoing relief and improvement to her skin. We went to the Toronto Home Show, met with a few different companies and explored different product options. H2TO Water Treatment Inc. stood out. We were impressed with their professionalism, knowledge, helpfulness and product line. We purchased an EcoWater water softener from them and Daniel installed it for us shortly thereafter. He showed up on time, with everything he needed. He talked to us about where it should be located, how it would be connected to our existing water supply and how long it should take. He was courteous, professional, and took the time to make sure it was done right and he left the space spotlessly clean. When he was done he walked us through the installation and made sure we were comfortable with how to operate and maintain the system before he left. We couldn't be happier. The system has worked better than we expected. Our water "feels" noticeably softer, there is no more 'hard water residue' on our fixtures and, most importantly, it has really helped with my wife's skin problems. In fact we've been so impressed that we just ordered a second system from Daniel at H2TO Water Treatment for my son's Townhouse.

Hey Buzz, much appreciated and thank you for mentioning the skin benefits!

johnberezowski
johnberezowski
2 reviews Milton, ON

H2TO ran a gas line for me so I could have a gas stove in the kitchen, a gas bbq outside. Also, installed a water softener in my basement, an R.O. system in the kitchen and hooked up the water and ice maker in my fridge. First class service every time D

I have an exposed ceiling in most of my basement, Dan ran a gas line to my kitchen for my gas stove as well as to the back of my house so I could hook up a natural gas bbq. I recently renovated my kitchen and thought it would be a good idea to get a softener installed as well. In the part of Milton that I live in we have very hard water. Dan noticed the buildup on the faucets in my bathroom, tested the water for me, and recommended a softener. He hooked everything up, including the R.O. system in a very neat and clean set up. He always treats my wife and I with the absolute most respect. If I could find other trades that treated my family the way he does I would continue to use them for any job that came up.

Really appreciate that! Thank you.

aalimr
aalimr

Installation of Water Softner

Daniel was friendly, respectful and thorough in ensuring that all the work he was doing was communicated for it's purpose and value moving forward. He concurrently addressed problems that needed to be resolved that were present prior to installation of water softener and made many necessary repairs himself. Overall, the experience was very good and the product installation has been executed with the communicated expectations.

Much appreciated!

kerry_barnes
kerry_barnes

EcoWater water softener repair

After 15 years of beautiful soft water, our sturdy EcoWater unit started to spew colourful orange resin into the sink after each cycle. Daniel returned my email promptly, worked through possible solutions over the phone and arranged to come to inspect the unit. Daniel was courteous and professional, explained everything he needed to do and left the laundry room cleaner than it was before the repair! I would absolutely recommend that you call him first to have any HVAC or water softener repair done!

Thank you Kerry!

Tim C.
Tim C.

Reverse osmosis water system

Whenever my condo building shuts down the water supply for servicing, the water comes out the taps a murky brown colour for hours afterward. A month ago, it happened again and I decided a water treatment system was in order. On the recommendation of a friend, I contacted Daniel at H2TO Water Treatment. I decided on a reverse osmosis system and he sent me a quote and we arranged installation the next week. The installation process was completed in under 1.5 hours and looks like an original part of my kitchen. The tank and filters are installed underneath my kitchen sink and the system itself is very quiet. Daniel is very personable and gave me a thorough rundown on how to maintain the system. Unlike some other companies I researched, he doesn't pressure you into purchasing more than you need and helps you to understand how simple it is to service the system yourself, if you are willing. Otherwise, he offers reasonably priced service calls if you prefer that someone else maintains your system. I'm very happy with the process and the cost was under what I expected to pay for parts and installation. I will be recommending H2TO Water Treatment to others in the future.

Thank you Tim!

Monica B.
Monica B.
2 reviews , ON

Water system and reverse osmosis

Daniel provided us with a great product and excellent service.
As we are on a well, our water is now free of iron and the reverse osmosis drinking water is excellent.
Very happy...excellent job!

Thank you!

More about H2TO Water Treatment Inc.

H2TO Water Treatment Inc. Is a proud EcoWater System®, Navien® & Rheem® Dealer.
We are committed to providing its clients with the best service and best solutions for your water treatment and hot water needs.

Our team has over a decade of experience in sales, service and installation, you can trust us with your water. The H2TO Water Treatment Showroom was opened in 2014 and is a great place for client to pick up filters, softener salt, ask questions and view products.

We deal only with high quality products and offer you market value pricing. Give us your budget, and we’ll find the right solution for your home, commercial property or business.