Six Tree Removal

Reviews for Six Tree Removal

JCJ in Calgary
JCJ in Calgary

Excellent Tree Removal service

The most timely response to calls and requests I have experienced in recent times.
Quote came promptly and clearly stated with details of work to be done. Very comepetitive pricing and gave alternatives to work with my budget.
Work was carried out neatly. Tree stump grinding was done perfectly. I like that disposal of logs is included in the package.
I highly ‘Six Tree Removal’.

JCJ Foods

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review, glad we were able to help!

Very happy!

Tony and his crew were very fast, clean and pleasant. Their pricing was competitive and they provided us with a detailed quote within a couple of days of my call.
We had 5 trees removed, some of them were right against our house, and we also had the stumps ground/removed. I would highly recommend this company. We will certainly be calling them again for our future needs. Thanks Six Tree!
Amber S.

Hi Amber, and thanks very much for the review! We take pride in our work, and your satisfaction is our top priority!

Laureen in Calgary
Laureen in Calgary

Tree removal and pruning

Six Tree was a joy to work with. They were affordable, quick and always pleasant and professional. I had one tree completely removed, and had them trim another tree, belonging to my neighbour, that was overhanging the fence in my back yard. The tree removal in the front was a dream, they cut the wood into smaller pieces that were easy to move, and cleaned up the yard when they were through. the overhanging tree was neatly pruned and there wasn't so much as a twig left in on the ground. I will use them again in the future, and would not hesitate to recommend their services to others.

Thanks for the review Laureen, we're very glad that you were happy with the work!

Karen Dingwall in Calgary
Karen Dingwall in Calgary

Tree Removal

Very efficient and fast. Showed up on time and were polite and professional. The job was completed exactly to my liking.

Definitely recommend them for anyone looking to have a tree removed.

Thanks very much for the review, Karen!

Efficient, knowledgeable, timely service

Tree pruning of dead wood and shaping of mountain ash and birch on back of lot. Clean up was well done. They quietly went about there business. The trees had been badly pruned for years and now look much better.

Thanks very much for the review, and we're very glad to hear you are happy with the work!

Aleem R in Calgary
Aleem R in Calgary

They cut my front and backyard trees

The co-owners and all their staff are very friendly and polite. The quality of their work is of high standard and our backyard looks perfect. My family and I are very pleased with their service.

I would highly recommend their service.

Thanks very much for the review, Aleem! It was a pleasure working with you and your brother and your parents.

Jerry O in Calgary
Jerry O in Calgary

Tree Removal

Six Tree had to remove a large 40' tree and stump and performed the work very quickly and when they were finished, the site was extremely clean. Very seamless effort from the time of requesting a quotation (which was competitive), Caitlin promptly answering questions and the removal of the tree.

I would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future

Thank you for the review and the compliments, Jerry. We take great pride in our work, and we are thrilled to hear you were happy with the result!

Perry in Calgary
Perry in Calgary

Tree removed

You won't go wrong here. Six Tree was the only firm of three to call me back for a quote. They did exactly what they said they would do, I didn't even see a twig left from the tree cut down and removed. I was not at home when the work was done but my wife said the crew was really friendly.

Thanks for the review, Perry. We think you should be able to expect a higher standard of service, and we try our best to bring it to you. Just let us know when we can help you folks out again!

jefoster in Calgary
jefoster in Calgary

Tree Removal

This was a great company to work with. They were quick to respond via email, and they answered any and all questions that we had. They gave us a time period for when the service would be completed and made sure to contact before and they were going to arrive. We followed their advice on which tree to have removed. The fire wood was cleaned up quickly and they returned to grind the tree sump. We would use this company again!

Thanks for the kind words and detailed review - We're very glad to hear you are happy with our service!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Trimming and thinning of a large tree

A pleasant experience because it was a job done professionally and expeditiously.
The canopy of the tree was raised 3-4 feet and the thinning of the entire canopy was 5 to 10% at least. The view from the house was completely restored.
The disposal of all cut material and full cleanup was promised and fulfilled.
Caitlin and crew did an excellent job. They were courteous and true to their promises. Yes, would recommend their services without hesitation.
Alex and Agnes

Thanks for the review, Alex and Agnes! It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Six Tree Removal

Six Tree Removal is a small and lean Calgary-area company that is able to take on any size of tree removal. We also prune, thin, and shape trees. Licensed, insured, and WCB-compliant. Free quotes, and references available. We work in all weather and all locations in Calgary and the surrounding ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Calgary?