Six Tree Removal

Reviews for Six Tree Removal

C in Calgary
C in Calgary

Blue Spruce Tree Removed

In May 2019, my husband & I had a large blue spruce tree removed from our front yard. Six Tree Removal immediately gave us a quote, got the job done within the timeline, cleaned up after themselves very well, & we didn't even have to be home for the entire process. Would definitely recommend this company to any of my family & friends. We will keep their information for any future projects that we may need them for.

Thanks very much for the review! We pride ourselves on our customer service, and your recommendation is the best possible compliment we could hope for! Thanks again!

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary

Evergreen Removal

Called Six Tree Removal to Get a quote on cutting down a large Pinetree in Pineridge,lol in my front yard.Tony came out & I got a quote for the job considerably less than the other 2 quotes I got. Tony said they were booked till winter, but could get to it in the spring. So I gave him the go ahead & last week Tony showed up with his crew & cut the tree down in sections as to not cause any damage to the property. The yard & street in front of the house was cleaned up & all wood was halled away that day. Was very impressed at he job Six Tree Removal did, the cleanup after job was done, & price I was charged. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if I ever need a tree cut down again. Anyone thinking about getting a tree cut down give Six Tree Removal a call you won't be disappointed. Because of their excellent pricing & work ethic you may have to wait a little bit as I'm sure they are really busy, but it will be worth the wait.

Thanks very much for the detailed review, Doug! We work hard to help as many homeowners as we can during the busy months. We like to leave every yard in great shape, and drive home proud of a job well done. Looking forward to working with you again sometime!

Tracey  from Calgary
Tracey from Calgary

Brandon Elm tree trimming

We have a large elm tree which had sustained damage over the last few years due to various weather events. The tree gives our south facing back yard relief from hot summer days so we want to keep the tree healthy. Tony and crew did a great job trimming the branches scraping our 2nd storey eavestrough, clearing out dead branches and trimming branches encroaching on our neighbor’s property. We have used Six Tree before and will continue to call this company for their excellent services.

Thanks very much for the detailed review, Tracey! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to doing so again.

JCJ in Calgary
JCJ in Calgary

Excellent Tree Removal service

The most timely response to calls and requests I have experienced in recent times.
Quote came promptly and clearly stated with details of work to be done. Very comepetitive pricing and gave alternatives to work with my budget.
Work was carried out neatly. Tree stump grinding was done perfectly. I like that disposal of logs is included in the package.
I highly ‘Six Tree Removal’.

JCJ Foods

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this review, glad we were able to help!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Very happy!

Tony and his crew were very fast, clean and pleasant. Their pricing was competitive and they provided us with a detailed quote within a couple of days of my call.
We had 5 trees removed, some of them were right against our house, and we also had the stumps ground/removed. I would highly recommend this company. We will certainly be calling them again for our future needs. Thanks Six Tree!
Amber S.

Hi Amber, and thanks very much for the review! We take pride in our work, and your satisfaction is our top priority!

Laureen in Calgary
Laureen in Calgary

Tree removal and pruning

Six Tree was a joy to work with. They were affordable, quick and always pleasant and professional. I had one tree completely removed, and had them trim another tree, belonging to my neighbour, that was overhanging the fence in my back yard. The tree removal in the front was a dream, they cut the wood into smaller pieces that were easy to move, and cleaned up the yard when they were through. the overhanging tree was neatly pruned and there wasn't so much as a twig left in on the ground. I will use them again in the future, and would not hesitate to recommend their services to others.

Thanks for the review Laureen, we're very glad that you were happy with the work!

Karen Dingwall in Calgary
Karen Dingwall in Calgary

Tree Removal

Very efficient and fast. Showed up on time and were polite and professional. The job was completed exactly to my liking.

Definitely recommend them for anyone looking to have a tree removed.

Thanks very much for the review, Karen!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Efficient, knowledgeable, timely service

Tree pruning of dead wood and shaping of mountain ash and birch on back of lot. Clean up was well done. They quietly went about there business. The trees had been badly pruned for years and now look much better.

Thanks very much for the review, and we're very glad to hear you are happy with the work!

Aleem R in Calgary
Aleem R in Calgary

They cut my front and backyard trees

The co-owners and all their staff are very friendly and polite. The quality of their work is of high standard and our backyard looks perfect. My family and I are very pleased with their service.

I would highly recommend their service.

Thanks very much for the review, Aleem! It was a pleasure working with you and your brother and your parents.

Jerry O in Calgary
Jerry O in Calgary

Tree Removal

Six Tree had to remove a large 40' tree and stump and performed the work very quickly and when they were finished, the site was extremely clean. Very seamless effort from the time of requesting a quotation (which was competitive), Caitlin promptly answering questions and the removal of the tree.

I would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future

Thank you for the review and the compliments, Jerry. We take great pride in our work, and we are thrilled to hear you were happy with the result!

More about Six Tree Removal

Six Tree Removal is a small and lean Calgary-area company that is able to take on any size of tree removal. We also prune and thin trees. Licensed, insured, and WCB-compliant. Free quotes, and references available. We work in all weather and all locations in Calgary and the surrounding communities.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Calgary?