Tree Service

Reviews for Six Tree Removal

Doug W in Calgary
Doug W in Calgary

Excellent job by Six Tree

I hired Six Tree to remove 3 large spruce trees, the largest in the front yard and 2 others in the back. They were slightly less expensive than the other company I got a quote from, which we had used many years earlier, but provided a much more detailed written explanation of what the exact services were that I was receiving. That initial correspondence was so much more comprehensive than the competitor I immediately had a feeling they were more thorough and had learned what questions and concerns customers would have st the beginning. On the day they were to come by to do the work, they arrived early just as they said. Tony was absolutely professional and beyond courteous and accommodating in all ways. After the first tree was down, we quickly realized another behind it should go as well, and that was quoted and added to the job right then and there.

Tony’s crew were also exceptionally friendly. I didn’t expect the yard to be cleaned up like it was. Every pine cone was picked up, stumps nicely stacked in the front, and everything all organized for the stump grinding that occurred the next morning.

I’m completely impressed with their work and really couldn’t ask for the process to have gone any smoother.

Thanks very much for the detailed review, Doug! It's very helpful for us to get this kind of feedback, as we're always trying to improve our service. It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you all the best.

Maze in Calgary
Maze in Calgary

Spruce Tree removal

I will refer Six Tree Removal in a heartbeat. I hired them based on the reviews they have received and I have been super pleased. The communication with them was excellent. The work was fast, done within the time frame they told me, tree trunk was nicely cut and left where I had indicated and clean up was amazing. They did not accept my payment until I did come back and sent them an email that everything looked great. Highly highly recommend them. When you don't personally meet a contractor you wonder about the service or quality of work you will receive well I can tell you we were all more then impressed.

Thanks for the kind words, Maze! We take great pride in our work, and we're really happy that you were pleased.

gnlangley in Calgary
gnlangley in Calgary

Removal of Spruce Trees

403 220 0007
Calgary
AB
T3B 0R6

Tony and his crew do excellent work. They were efficient, reliable and safe. Communication was prompt and thorough. Questions were answered promptly. The clean up was thorough. Larger tree stumps were lined up neatly for pick up. A large part of the roots were not easily removable..but after a quick email in the Spring Tony returned with his crew and the area was cleaned up. They even managed to work around the construction crew in my back yard. I would recommend this well organized company for any tree removal job.

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

Tree removal

I had Tony out last year for a tree removal and they did a fantastic job. This year when I had another tree to be removed I didn’t hesitate to contact them again. They were quick and efficient and it was cleaner when they left than when they arrived. Communication was great and I would highly recommended them.

Thanks very much for the review, Linda! It's always very satisfying for us when former customers reach out to us again. All the best, and enjoy the additional space in your yard!

1 review Christmas Island, NS

troublefree service

Recently had to remove an old spruce tree at front yard. Tony and his crew were efficient in doing the work, and the crew were friendly and easy to deal with. The pricing was also reasonable and quite detailed. Will recommend to my friends.

Thank you very much for the review - We take pride in our work, and your recommendation is the greatest compliment we could hope for!

Greg @.
G. .

Shrub Removal and Stump Grinding

The Six Tree team were great to work with. The work was done in a very timely manner and on budget. They are very professional and clean. This is my second time working with them and would not hesitate to work with them again or refer them to anyone I know. Thank you to Tony, Caitlyn and their crew!

Thanks very much, Greg! it was a pleasure working with you, and we are looking forward to doing so again in the future.

Ellen in Calgary
Ellen in Calgary

Tree Removal

I want to thank Tony and his crew for an exemplary job. We were in desperate need for a crab apple tree removal as the fruit was toxic to my dogs. Tony came out even though we were still buried in snow and attended to the matter immediately for us. The work was done quickly , efficiently with great professionalism and everyone was extremely kind.
I wouldn't hesitate to use them again should the need arise and highly recommend them to anyone in need of service

Ellen

Thanks very much for the review, Ellen! We were glad to be able to help you and Truffle (the dog!) out. It was a pleasure working with you!

Kimjoma in Calgary
Kimjoma in Calgary

Timely, Affordable, and very Professional

I am so impressed with SixTree. Lean detailed estimates, timely execution of the job, and a professional and friendly crew. I would highly recommend SixTree for any of your removal or pruning needs.

Thanks Kim - Your recommendation is the greatest compliment we could hope for!

Matthew in Calgary
Matthew in Calgary

Removal of all front yard hedge, down to the roots

The owner and his employeewere very friendly and efficient, they took the time to answer all of my questions and cleaned the work area when they were finished. Highly recommend using Six Tree Removal.

Thanks very much for the review, Matthew. It was a pleasure working with you.

Outstanding customer service

403 220 0007
Calgary
AB
T3B 0R6

Six Tree Removal and Tony the owner and manager exemplify the best customer and support experience I have had in years. Our tree removal project was handled with great professionalism.i recommend this company and Tony without reservation, a rare find in this age.
Stephen

Thanks very much for the review, Stephen. We're very glad you were satisfied with the service, and it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Six Tree Removal

Six Tree Removal is a small and lean Calgary-area company that is able to take on any size of tree removal. We also prune, thin, and shape trees. Licensed, insured, and WCB-compliant. Free quotes, and references available. We work in all weather and all locations in Calgary and the surrounding ...