CB Tree Service

Reviews for CB Tree Service

R in Brampton
R in Brampton

Tree cracking in half

Craig, was polite, efficient, very affordable. Contacted him and he was able to do job on the same day. He did a great job on the cleanup too which is important.

Thanks Rob,
It's unfortunate that the chestnut tree gave up a major branch. It had become so overladen with foliage and chestnuts, that the rain, wind and weight burden was so great that the limb could not support it and unfortunately it split and had to be removed before an accident occurred. Thank you for choosing us to perform the work. We will see you again in the fall when we return for more work. Thanks for the review. All the best, Craig.

MLaba
MLaba

Absolute Pro’s! Highly recommend.

Craig was a true pro! We had a large (20ft) tree we wanted cut down as it was dying and an eye sore. I reached out to a few companies, but CB Tree Service responded right away with a reasonable quote and timeline for the removal.

Craig was extremely quick to respond, he got the job done in a timely manner, was very responsive and seems like a really good guy. I HIGHLY recommend CB Tree Service and will pass on Craig’s info to anyone needing tree service. I am happy to hear a few of my neighbours have already reached out to him for work at their place!

Thanks again Craig!

I'm pleased you're pleased. We've been busy working for your neighbors, thanks to your job. I appreciate everything and thanks for the time to write a review for us. Have a great summer, all the best, Craig.

Sandra
Sandra

A company that is hard working and gives perfect results.

I could tell within minutes that these people knew what they were doing. They were very professional and hard working, which is very hard to find these days. Also Craig was very honest and polite. I would highly recommend this company to my best friend without a thought. They did exactly what I wanted with perfection and also cleaned up. Prices are much better than anyone else. I was very lucky to find them. Thank you CB Tree.

Thank you so much Sandra, it was a pleasure to help. Anyone you send our way will be treated well also. I appreciate the work and I am grateful for the kind review. Take care, all the best, Craig.

Marlon in Toronto
Marlon in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Extreme trees and shrubbery pruning

After 27 years of partial pruning on our part, it was time to do a complete overhaul. CB Tree to the rescue. I contacted Craig, who’s practically about 100 steps away from my house and surveyed the situation. He made us feel at ease that it’s doable and can be done the next day. Such a great surprise to get it done so quickly. They came in, took care of everything that needed be cut and pruned.
Great team, professional and friendly. We highly recommend CB Tree.

Thanks very much Marlon. We created a lot of sunshine around the house to preempt the new sod that will be laid soon. I'm sure the new grass will do very well now that you've improved the sunlight penetration through and under the trees. The yard looks great. We appreciate the work and the kind review.

Jose Luis in Toronto
Jose Luis in Toronto

Heaven trees removal

Greg as arborist did a professional job, starting with an assessment first, identifying the reasons for removing these trees, I got the city permit, he understood the sense of urgency and brought his crew as soon as possible, and did an stellar job, removing both trees in less that four hours and leaving the area as they found it. Thanks for a great job. J.Rivera

Hey Jose, Thanks for choosing us to do the work and thanks again for the kind review. The job went well with no issues and we are happy we could complete the work ahead of your planned family event in the back yard.
I'm sure the garden will respond well to the increased sunlight and the yard looks much bigger now.
Good luck with your gathering.
It was nice meeting you, we enjoyed working for you and I wish you all the best.
Again, thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate it.
Take care, Craig.

buyi.zhu in Toronto
buyi.zhu in Toronto

Cherry Tree Removal

We hired Craig's team to remove our sick cherry tree in the backyard, and we are very happy with his work! The team was professional, took care of the surrounding plants and was accommodative to our needs to save some of the trunk for craft works. We highly recommend them, and might call them back to remove the stump later!

We were happy to help you with your tree project. I'm glad you will be making use of the Cherry wood for your crafts. The tree will be around for many years. A nice outcome from a regrettable removal. Thank you for the work and for reviewing our work. I appreciate it very much.

James
James

Tree Stumps Outta Here!

I submitted a quote request for CB Tree Service, and within 1 hour I received a call back. Craig and his son came to remove some tree stumps in my back yard, not only are they fast and efficient - they are highly knowledgeable and passionate about what they do! Craig had to remove the side gate to get his stump remover in, re-installed it, and cleaned up the yard beautifully. We got talking about a large maple tree I have in my backyard, I will absolutely be having him back to clean it up and ensure it is maintained and healthy. Great service, friendly, knowledgeable, and fast - I highly recommend his service to anyone!

James, thank you so much for the kind words. We happened to be travelling with one of the stumpers that day and it worked out well all around. When the leaves fully uncurl on your Maple tree then any time after that is an excellent time to distinguish the live growth from what limbs may have died off over winter. We'll clean out the deadwood, aerate the inner crown and get the tree off to a good growing season. I appreciate you taking the time to review us. Please consider yourself a preferred customer and know any one you send our way will be treated well also.

Sean from Toronto
Sean from Toronto

Backyard Maple Tree

Craig and his team did an excellent job taking down the maple tree in my backyard. Craig was efficient, on time, friendly and got the job done in a timely manner. I would gladly recommend Craig's team to anyone looking to have a tree removed from their backyard. Craig and his team are professionals that I trust.

Thank you very much for the review Sean. I'm glad you're happy with the results. Sometimes good trees have to go for any number of reasons. Replanting helps make the sting go away. We're committed to helping homeowners solve tree issues from planting to removal. Thank you for letting us help you with your project.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Worrisome leaning tree

There was a tall tree leaning over our neighbour's backyard that constantly caused us worry under very windy conditions (which is more often now that in past years). After checking Homestars and contacting Craig, he visited us and provided a quote. We had a good feeling from our conversation with a congenial Craig. Nevertheless, we did the due diligence with the insurance information that he readily provided and also checked his quote against other tree services. Craig's quote was very competitive. He and his crew of 3 skillfully completed the job to our requirements in about an hour and we are very satisfied (and relieved). We would certainly recommend CB Tree to our friends and family.

Thanks for telling your story Ken. That Manitoba Maple tree is considered a softwood and as such, is usually more prone to toppling and breakage than their hardwood counterparts. They are rapidly growing what we call "weed trees" that offer abundant foliage in a short time but sometimes overgrow their ability to support their own weight, unless periodically pruned to reduce overburdened limbs. Your tree had all of that and a menacing lean over your neighbour's yard. You were wise to be proactive before an accident or injury occurred. Thank you for choosing us to help you with your project.

Deb
Deb

Efficient and clean! Great experience with CB tree

We just bought our home and our backyard is a jungle. I don’t think the previous owners removed any trees while they were here. The backyard, while massive, was completely unusable. We asked for 3 quotes from different tree cutting companies and got quoted everything from $900 all the way to $3K. We called Craig and he texted with my husband providing an accurate time of arrival to our place. He and his team did such a thorough job of cutting the trees, and then aligning the logs in our front yard — we can’t thank him enough. While he was here, even our neighbors got some work done, which shows the value of his work. We won’t hesitate to call them again across our properties in GTA.

Thank you very much for the work and for taking the time to tell your story. I appreciate the kind review.
The yard looks much bigger now with those overgrown weed trees removed and now you have a clear line for the new fence. I'm glad we could help. you with your project, the remaining trees will start to grow much more symmetrically now with the improved sunlight with the other trees gone.
Good luck with the rest of your project.

More about CB Tree Service

NOTICE: During the COVID-19 crisis, CB Tree Service is considered an essential business and is operational during this time for all your needs.

CB TREE SERVICE - WINNER OF HOMESTARS' BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD 2020, 2019 & 2011!

WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 47 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.